Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. (1796 Views)

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Ondo: Mimiko Is Politically Superior To Tinubu, Supporter Writes Jegede Fan / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Afromalaika(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mimiko is a bogus enemy, he will remain so for life.
...he can't be trusted and he can never change.

He stabbed me on the back despite all i did for him.

...Rotimi Akeredolu (Aketi), 8:15pm, live on Channels TV
Sunday 27th September, 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Lipscomb(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
He should have stabbed you death. Useless man the way jegede will beat you Tinubu will help you crying .

11 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Yobabad: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
B
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Brandstudio01: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hnnm
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by daddytime(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
I been think say this man civilize oh until I heard him speak and seriously began to worry about his SANship.

Crude politician.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Baawaa(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
No permanent enemy in politics,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Luckydubby7(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
I watched him saying this live on politics today @channel

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Blankstare(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
A former NBA president for that matter....

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by ODJ124(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aketi abeg forgive him... and move on..
4+4 is sure...
Thread Seen....

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by ODJ124(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thread seen ....

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by LibertyRep: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Do politicians have permanent enemies?
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Come Akeredolu, leave the messenger and answer these questions from the message

Did you increase the school fees to N250,000 or not

Monetize the free healthcare by your predecessor

I even learnt that there are some places without electricity

You increase school fees to 250,000 and you are distributing ludo and slippers undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by gbowoade85142: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Do pols have permanency adversaries?
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by danilmo: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Come Akeredolu, leave the messenger and answer these questions from the message

Did you increase the school fees to N250,000 or not

Monetize the free healthcare by your predecessor

I even learnt that there are some places without electricity

You increase school fees to 250,000 and you are distributing ludo and slippers undecided

Where did u get all this from??

from what to what please. get ur fact right o.. Aketi is managing 3state university where Lagos and Ogun are managing one each.

Mimiko abandoned osustech but Aketi revived it o..

akungba are currently paying 120-230 though..

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by slivertongue: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
kai akeredolu you dey fail my hand. sir, why speak like this?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Scream(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
daddytime:
I been think say this man civilize oh until I heard him speak and seriously began to worry about his SANship.

Crude politician.

Including his sanity ��

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
China should take over ondo state cheesy grin

Cc sammy07
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by seunmsg(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mimiko has always been a backstabber. He betrayed almost everybody that gave him a lift in his political career. Adefarati, Agagu, Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc.
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by mollymotion(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why lament go do your job
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
If he used those words, am sorry to say that Akeredolu is Petty, a SAN am ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by DEROXMAN: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
embarassed Aketi best bet 1.26 odd is for to run to aso rock go meet baba or prof make dem give you national election machine else I can't see you coming back I am APC member but this is real the gangup is evident,you are not a smart politician after all, ondo and Oyo play the same pattern since 1999 and Aketi has fallen out of favour of the indigenes

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by bolinxman: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
ODJ124:
Aketi abeg forgive him... and move on..
4+4 is sure...
Thread Seen....
4+4-4=4

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by bolinxman: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Afromalaika:
Mimiko is a bogus enemy, he will remain so for life.
...he can't be trusted and he can never change.

He stabbed me on the back despite all i did for him.

...Rotimi Akeredolu (Aketi), 8:15pm, live on Channels TV
Sunday 27th September, 2020.
Aketi and his wife are the same , kindly visit Betty anyanwu-Akeredolu's Facebook page for confirmation, she's busy attacking her husband political opponents.
My voter's card is intact, 'Eyitayo lafe ni Ondo state'

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by frankyychiji(f): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Even though I hate APC, Aketi will win his second term and after that hand over to his wife. Nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2020
danilmo:

from what to what please. get ur fact right o.. Aketi is managing 3state university where Lagos and Ogun are managing one each.

You speak about 3 universities, how was his predecessor managing it before he (Akeredolu) came on board

A good governor is there to cater for the needs of the masses and not make life difficult for them!!!

Are things that good and he's sharing slippers and ludos

Government should be people centered

Afterall without those people, you will not be there

If you cannot do better job then leave it as it is!!!

Haha!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by amuwo1980: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2020
daddytime:

Crude politician.
Complete bush man , I once met him at the airport before he became a governor and we got into a small talk , I cudnt but help wonder at how Much of a stuffed shirt this Punk is , to my disappointment, with that his bears you will think he has something reasonable to say , one ringing hollow fool

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by daddytime(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2020
amuwo1980:

Complete bush man , I once met him at the airport before he became a governor and we got into a small talk , I cudnt but help wonder at how Much of a stuffed shirt this Punk is , to my disappointment, with that his bears you will think he has something reasonable to say , one ringing hollow fool

In fact, at a point, I was even doubting my sanity to think the guy was a punk.

Looks can be deceptive, truly.
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by danilmo: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You speak about 3 universities, how was his predecessor managing it before he (Akeredolu) came on board

A good governor is there to cater for the needs of the masses and not make life difficult for them!!!

Are things that good and he's sharing slippers and ludos

Government should be people centered

Afterall without those people, you will not be there

If you cannot do better job then leave it as it is!!!

Haha!

his predecessor didn't manage 3 please.
Mimiko crumbled osustech for 8 years, no operation , contemplated of closing it down too.

Aketi came and ressurected it back and gave them additional 12 more department (Engineering faculty inclusive).

still ensure unimed has a teaching hospital and gave them financial support needed for accreditation, residents doctors are undergoing their training currently.

Trust me if it is possible to reduce the tuition AKETI would have done so if not for anything but for election deceit, fact is aketi is not a serial liar, he talk it as it is..just the way he forced amotekun to light saying he won't mind if that ll cost him his 2nd term ambition. that's just the plain truth..
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
China should take over ondo state cheesy grin

Cc sammy07

Not in this lifetime and next, Ondo no be Anambra grin
Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by dmlashant: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
[b][/b]mention just three projects in your own town done by Akeredolu? What are the reasons behind the hike in the tuition fees in Ondo state
danilmo:

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by danilmo: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2020
dmlashant:
[b][/b]mention just three projects in your own town done by Akeredolu? What are the reasons behind the hike in the tuition fees in Ondo state

Ondo South

Aketi resurrected OSUSTECH that was crumbled(almost closed down) by Mimiko for 8years

Aketi gave ondo south the first ever Overhead flyover bridge in Ore( if time i pass that flyover my heart pray for AKETI)

Aketi completed the KTP to Irele bridge that was abandoned by mimiko for 8years.

Aketi fast tracked the rewiring of KTP elecpoles with new ones and currently on track to linking us up with omotosho power station by getting necessary license(this is within 3 years while mimiko neglected for 8years). Some are already using the BEDC light in KTP (those who have meters).

Aketi got the approval for ondo deep seaport from Nigeria port authority

Bitumen and seaport to be the major target for 2nd tenure..

Aketi gave ondo south Ore liyin industrial hub

Why shouldn't i use my expensive vote judiciously for aketi 2nd term ambition.. The shenagians talk of zlp telling us he'll reduce tuition fee to 50k?? Is that even feasible with 3 state university?? With the current reduced ondo state allocation?? If it is possible Lagos and Ogun with 1 state university would have done so. Last time I check AKETI govt gave unimed a Teaching hospital needed for accreditation without closing down osustech.

I think we too oriented for political cheap point and promises..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. by dmlashant: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2020
daddytime:

In fact, at a point, I was even doubting my sanity to think the guy was a punk.

Looks can be deceptive, truly.
[b][/b] True talk...... And they have nothing to show in their campaign for 2nd term.... Set awon were

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Edo Youths Seize Police Helicopter / Nwodo, Igbo Leaders Visit NASS, Demand Creation Of New SE State From Enugu State / Oduduwa Launches New Security Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.