Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover (49382 Views)

Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Perfecttouchade: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by ekestic1976(f): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Captainrambo2:
shut up. Not everyone is poverty ridden. Hide your poverty here undecided
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by solsticey2k3(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Show-biz (show-off) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Kenneth10110(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congrats hope its not Audio

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by DNSPro: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
ursullalinda:
This Buhari regime.....what do this people do?

They hustle but on a whole new level.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
jbreezy:
yu are just talking a rubbish...you are talking a nonsense..you are talking a thing that did not have a good experience at all
werey grin I have the video

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
exactly the type I bought for ex girlfriend. and she left me because the car was too cheap
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by NigeriaBam: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Tim16(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
IAmStrange:
Wow! What a very important news.

You won't believe I read this post aloud in my room and the transport fare I was hoping I would use to get somewhere transformed to a Range Rover angry

Thanks very much OP for sharing this. You should share it to the world so others can benefit too and own a car today. angry

Anyway, Imes is coming. grin
This Imes has really affected your brain badly no wonder it's now reading anti clockwise
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by opebiboy: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
afonjabreed:
Learn to celebrate greatness so same can happen to you.
Hate will take you no where
And who told you I am not great already? I am just tired of these lame liars

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Captainrambo2: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Orubebe01:

See your life. We measure wealth here by the kind of cars you drive.
yes. If you have the money buy.

If you dont have it keep ranting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Tim16(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Westbestside:
Borrowed car. No be today.
This jealousy and bitterness is what has kept you this wretched. Loosen up and be happy for others success and see how your own miracle and breakthrough will locate you

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Adakintroy2: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Naira land is now officially part of a broad chain of fake news peddlers. They don't know they are walking down that part. Defection from truth.

They are in alignment with these celebrities to push down false narrative of happiness down the people throat. The context of news will never fall under such medicare achieving as picking up a car. A thing worthy of "news" should assume a grand meaning particularly useful to all in the real sense.

Everyone seem to have turn on man. Even the "guardians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by BigJoe19: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
opebiboy:
Them don come again. This one na tokunbo. Last last na we go pay for their medical bills when breeze blow and fowl yansh open
I knew you must be here with your regular rants.

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by thatsleepboy1: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congrats anyway. I dey envy these guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by IamHonourable1: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
IAmStrange:

You won't believe I read this post aloud in my room and the transport fare I was hoping I would use to get somewhere transformed to a Range Rover angry

Thanks very much OP for sharing this. You should share it to the world so others can benefit too and own a car today. angry

This guy you're not serious o.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by jbreezy: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
werey grin I have the video
���� i wish i cud play the video for him

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Daviestunech(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nawa oooo wen me still dey drive 04 Camry

I thank God Sha because some still dey trek..

Dope Dell for sale.. check my signature
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Tim16(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Orubebe01:
Misplaced priority. The car may be rented or on credit. Yeyebrities and fake life are like bread and butter.
Bro, this same bitterness and witch hunting is the reason why you haven't made it till now and all your mates have gone far ahead of you. Stay here and be fighting with your keypad on Nairaland while your likes are hustling and making it big.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by opebiboy: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
I knew you must be here with your regular rants.
It is not rant. These people didn't sell records or headline mega shows like majek fashek, king sunny ade or daddy showkey. Those folks can't even claim to buy range rover every week.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by immaculatesense(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
IAmStrange:

Wow
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by Digmygold: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congrats boy. More blessings.

Whilst decayed granp Ubunja is still.on the red pill waiting for manner from hell. Hahahahaha.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by BigJoe19: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
opebiboy:
It is not rant. These people didn't sell records or headline mega shows like majek fashek, king sunny ade or daddy showkey. Those folks can't even claim to buy range rover every week.
You know nothing, you can't compare ok'd music to new music,. Was there spotify, YouTube during sunny ade's time. Besides this is the second car mayorkun has posted that he bought it.
How much is a 2014 range rover, even unknown small boys drive it.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by pakingzzzzz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kudos to you Mayorkun

Anyway, if you need an awe-inspiring 3D paint work that looms up on you when you stare at it, check my profile for my conatct
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by opebiboy: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
You know nothing, you can't compare ok'd music to new music,. Was there spotify, YouTube during sunny ade's time. Besides this is the second car mayorkun has posted that he bought it.
How much is a 2014 range rover, even unknown small boys drive it.
It is the same thing man. They even made more money then na now. How much was the best car then and how much to build a duplex then as well. The more we think things change the more they stay the same

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by BLESSICA: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
more winnings
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
opebiboy:
Them don come again. This one na tokunbo. Last last na we go pay for their medical bills when breeze blow and fowl yansh open

You current and updated.

Clean Tokunbo!

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by BigJoe19: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
opebiboy:
It is the same thing man. They even made more money then na now. How much was the best car then and how much to build a duplex then as well. The more we think things change the more they stay the same
No I disagree, even cost of albums were cheaper even if you used inflation rates.
Well you are the guy that said davido is worth less than 150mllion naira, so what do I know?
Re: Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover by funkemary(f): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
A big congratulations to you Major. You will not use it to have accident. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos) / Falz Rocks White Beard Like A Grandpa / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.