Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is That Addiction Keeping You Restless? Let Experts Handle It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is That Addiction Keeping You Restless? Let Experts Handle It. (156 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Not Interested In Keeping Fit? / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Addiction Keeping You Restless? Let Experts Handle It. by tammyf: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
its no news addiction(an abnormal strong craving) has crippled both the young and old ....so many battle with health,financial and psychological challenges to the extent some think that suicide is the only solution....

in my quest to get solutions to different addictive character I have come across so many strong willed men n women who overcame theirs ...

I created this thread for young lads to sincerely pour out their challenges so those who have overcame theirs can proffer one or two advice on how to overcome it totally ..

what is that addiction that has given you sleepless night ? how did it start and what challenges are you going through ? let's hear ,learn and educate the millions reading as we beckon on those who have surmounted them to proffer advice ....

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Foods That Burn Excess Belly Fat Fast / Egypt Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus / How To Reduce Stomach Fat For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.