Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

New Zealand Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Visa Enquiries (627 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand Visa Enquiries by anwori(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2021
Good evening guys, please I need your help, I was refer to Da Grace travel agent to process my NZ visa but after a month of discussion with this agent on what'sapp her account was disable and she was not answering her call , another agent reach out to me from Da grace travel claiming she doing follow up for her colleague as she went for course, I was surprised because we spoke about a week and we fix an appointment and she didn't tell me anything, I feel da grace travel is a scam.
presently I am stock, I want to DIY New Zealand visa, please I need experience advice and requirement how to start the process either student, work or tourist visa.
please guys if you know anybody in new Zealand whose visa was successful kindly help your brother, sorry for the long write up and grammatical errors. Thanks.
Re: New Zealand Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:34am On May 13, 2021
Visa the new zealand embassy website and read the requirements. Avoid agents as most are scammers
Re: New Zealand Visa Enquiries by anwori(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: New Zealand Visa Enquiries by Cyril009(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2021
Most of them are usually scam can you screenshot the chats

(1) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: South Africa's "Train Of Hope" Is A Clinic On Wheels / Evaluation Of Airline Services In Nigeria / Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.