Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (111012 Views)

Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / NAF Acquires 2 New Attack Helicopters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Sweeetheart(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
Lostz:
he is no longer a senator and he was collecting same funds as all other senators. you guys should stop targeting only as if he is the senator representing the whole of Nigeria.
[/s]

thunder fire you there if you don't shut that your odour mouth. can he account for his constituency allowances from the time of HOR to Senate?

useless youth, thunder will end you sycophant soon. foolish youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It will change Nigeria to at least South Africa if the money is judiciously used.
I'm sorry i don't agree with the south africa comparison. Take for instance transportation, this high speed trains can be aquired for lets say a hundred/ two hundred MILLION dollars , that's in a billion dollars. So you see this 587 is in HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The cash much bro...
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2020
aliyuabbaashiru:
I'm sorry i don't agree with the south africa comparison. Take for instance transportation, this high speed trains can be aquired for lets say a hundred/ two hundred MILLION dollars , that's in a billion dollars. So you see this 587 is in HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The cash much bro...
It will totally transform the country to become a advanced country. If the $582 billion dollars is returned it will still be re-looted that is the sad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:14am On Feb 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It will totally transform the country to become a advanced country. If the $582 billion dollars is returned it will still be re-looted that is the sad thing.
i agree, and sadly the entire beneficiaries of these monies wont be more than a million persons for these HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I mean the families, friends and cronies... Honestly it's so disheartening.
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2020
aliyuabbaashiru:
i agree, and sadly the entire beneficiaries of these monies wont be more than a million persons for these HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I mean the families, friends and cronies... Honestly it's so disheartening.
There is no hope for Nigeria.The high illiteracy rate makes change impossible. The corrupt leaders will distribute rice,recharge cards and people will sell their votes. They don't choose leaders based on track records or economic master plan like other countries.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by cooooooks(m): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2020
These cars are not worth millions oh. Highest $400,000 for both vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Annie939(f): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2020
good buy for your baby mama Tboss

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by ZooOga: 1:32am On Feb 18, 2020
seems like looting the national cake used to be a sport.

good to see the efcc trying hard to extradite that former nnpc minister from the uk.

dino's days are numbered. book it!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by 1972xy: 1:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerians wake up. The money meant for our contituency development is what we are seeing ....
Why are we celeberating theives? All these attitudes need to be condemned.We need to frown at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Empiree: 1:32am On Feb 18, 2020
madmohamed:
anybody who don't like better things should go and die. Just saying it for some people.
see Nigerian brain. Is this how you move a country forward when you think like this?. A senator that should be going through rigorous investigations and interviews about how he acquired this vehicles but you are here glorifying this nigga.

You are really sick in the head. The dude's hometown is shit. Many live below poverty line but you are spewing trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Solomon888988: 1:42am On Feb 18, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Empiree: 1:44am On Feb 18, 2020
At some point when Dino was young he was saying to himself how he could fix Nigeria. He was a youth and perhaps, still considered a youth. Yet see how youth also behave. Africa is cursed.

This is the reality of Africa and Black people below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Kelvinnz: 1:51am On Feb 18, 2020
Dino is a cool politician though but that's too much for two car.

Want to own a 7 figure a month work from home online business and make 2020 the year of you truly unlock your financial potential? Join the Personal Fortune Community on Facebook and get free resources on building your online empire. http:///fortunecommunity
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 18, 2020
ZooOga:
seems like looting the national cake used to be a sport.

good to see the efcc trying hard to extradite that former nnpc minister from the uk.

dino's days are numbered. book it!
Nothing has changed it is still a looting sport.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Zombies will not like this ooo...who God don bless he don bless

The devil will bless any senator.

You just need to have devilish instinct and you will even be more wealthier than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:17am On Feb 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

There is no hope for Nigeria.The high illiteracy rate makes change impossible. The corrupt leaders will distribute rice,recharge cards and people will sell their votes. They don't choose leaders based on track records or economic master plan like other countries.

You said it all.

When am following American politics, I just have to give kudos to every candidate. You see them all bringing cutting edge proposals and boasting with their track records.

In Nigeria, you just need Kerosene, wheel barrow, rice and salt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by SocialJustice: 2:18am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:

Dino's spokesman pls enlighten me, where is the money coming from??
Educate yourself or continue in ignorance. None of my business.
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by MurphyTheory99(m): 2:23am On Feb 18, 2020
our money is working. you can show off is for people who never had anything while growing up. shameless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Empiree:
see Nigerian brain. Is this how you move a country forward when you think like this?. A senator that should be going through rigorous investigations and interviews about how he acquired this vehicle but you are here glorifying this nigga.

You are really sick in the head. The dude's hometown is shit. Many live below poverty line but you are spewing trash.
His constituency is a shithole without portable water, hospital that can attend to Dino if he gets sicks,drainage or sanitation network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 18, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You said it all.

When am following American politics, I just have to give kudos to every candidate. You see them all bringing cutting edge proposals and boasting with their track records.

It is sad!I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by ZooOga: 2:37am On Feb 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nothing has changed it is still a looting sport.

you do know digital film technology has entered the 21st century, and the alleged briber never came forth or was located.
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by genkins(m): 2:51am On Feb 18, 2020
ibinaboonline:
I'm not saying politicians don't steal, but Dino has always been monied. It's not just government money. The man already get money.
Always been monied? Did the money fall from heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by gbagyiza: 2:54am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:
These are just some of the major reasons, why a typical 9ja youth want to venture into politics. they have nothing to offer rather than to steal and enrich their families, flaunt cars, houses, carry chics and many more...#Fxxk Nigerian politicians, Fxxk Nigeria too...

Seriously speaking I don't have anything personal against Dino, in fact, I applauded him for his boldness to speak against bad policies of this present government when he was in the senate. But with this news of his new purchase, I will say this is totally wrong. He could have channelled the funds into something more productive to better the lives of his people.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Engrgreg231(m): 3:27am On Feb 18, 2020
It's even good we are seeing what SDM is using his money on what about those whom we don't know what they are using theirs for
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Wisemanship: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2020
The cash used to purchase this machines would have saved so many jobless Nigerian youths from poverty. Oh Lord of Host pls arise and deliver Nigeria from the hands of these wasteful politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Heineken(m): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:
These are just some of the major reasons, why a typical 9ja youth want to venture into politics. they have nothing to offer rather than to steal and enrich their families, flaunt cars, houses, carry chics and many more...#Fxxk Nigerian politicians, Fxxk Nigeria too...
you're right sir.. Take a look at this current senators.. 80% of them don't even know anything about politics. All what they want is to amass and embezzle massively. Even inside that house, you won't hear them say a word. Their reason na just to steal and make money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Ogaga87(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:

My brother you've made a valid point but I disagree with you saying nearly all politicians are robbers.. That sounds like an ignorance statement to me because governor Makinde of PDP from the south west is worth over 40 billion naira before becoming the governor.. And I feel it is his lifestyle to pipe low and not flaunt his wealth.. The fact that Dino is flaunting his doesn't amount to him being a criminal.. After all, since they reversed his mandate, the EFCC has not run after him to prove him guilty.. Just what I feel bro
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by JustLeo: 4:53am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You said it all.

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by JustLeo: 4:53am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

The devil will bless any senator.

You just need to have devilish instinct and you will even be more wealthier than him.

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by JustLeo: 4:59am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

You think that thing you are quoting has a conscience?

This is someone who would do anything to make the country fail so he can say he was right.
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by miketayo(m): 5:10am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

When Dino dey house of rep I just dey enter uni ...oga for my age I have made it , when Dino was my age he can't dream of having what I have ..oga I don dey dad people Moto since I was 26 oooo, before I turn 30 I don open Nigerias biggest outdoor advertising media don work for every major brand with annual turn over of over 100m ooooo.. guy I keep reminding you we are not the same kind of people , you need to lick ass to survive I don't

But u just licked Dino's ass

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.