Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers (5017 Views)

2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Ezeama400: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Someone should confirm this.

I heard that our hardworking CBN Governor now moves around with 97 military personnels; apart from his own security details..

Kudos to CBN GOVERNOR for his handwork

Kudos to Buhari for this POLICY that will bring sanity to our electoral system .

God bless those that want the status quo changed!!

23 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by derecho(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Those that want him dead, have even counted the number of soldiers guarding him.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Ezeama400: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
derecho:
Those that want him dead, have even counted the number of soldiers guarding him.

I don't knw why they are after the man...

Emefele is not the brain behind Naira redesign. He works based on the instruction from the presidency..

Even if they remove Emefele today, presidency is and will be determined to enforce such policy

32 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by ChangetheChange: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
The numbers of Soldiers and mobile policemen in Emefiele convoy is more than 100.
He is being guarded by Presidential guards
Who do anyhow go see anyhow
Emefiele man of the year

41 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele must keep standing on Thiefnubuu's scrotal balls. grin

Buhari should stand on one while Emefiele stands on the other saggy ball, till election day. Make dem no remove leg o, Thiefnubuu must bleat like Christmas goat. grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Nwodosis(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
He needs it. The Dead Stay Dumb- James Hardly Chase

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by kingthreat(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

I heard that our hardworking CBN Governor now moves around with 97 military personnels; apart from his own security details..

Kudos to Buhari for this POLICY that will bring sanity to our electoral system .

So people don't have account numbers?
Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by vastolord4(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
97 military men? If true, they were assigned to him from Buhari's desk

8 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

Myopia and Igbos are 5 and 6. This is why you lot never win at anything and in any conflict whether physical, political or ideological.

Will your "hardworking CBN Governor" enjoy same 'Army batallion' protection privilege post Buhari?

Even the confused state of the whole Naira swap policy shows that Emefiele is an unintelligent and confused individual who has myopically pitched his tent with a crew who have no foresight, cannot plan effectively and will obviously be incapable of even the slightest dominance minus Presidential might behind them in the near future.

I would advise Emefiele to be careful of working too passionately for those who have 100% been proven to not value loyalty and can throw anyone under the bus without a care in the world. This is when they are even in power talk less of when they are out of power and sidelined.

When they come for Emefiele, after his Aso rock 'alagbaras' have departed, hope you will still be eulogizing the wicked and callous crook then.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by fydence: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

Myopia and Igbos are 5 and 6. This is why yon never win at anything and in any conflict whether physical, political or ideological.

Will your "hardworking CBN Governor" enjoy same 'Army batallion' privilege post Buhari?

I would advise Emefiele to be careful of working too passionately for those who have 100% been proven to not value loyalty and can throw anyone under the bus without a care in the world.

When they come for Emefiele, after his 'alagbara' has departed, hope you will still be eulogizing the wicked and callous crook then.
See tears

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
fydence:
See tears

Lol. IPOBian illiterate. This is above your head otherwise you would realize that predicting precisely what will inevitably happen to Emefiele will only result in your future tears.

You people are incapable of seeing beyond even the next 60 seconds so I will resurrect this thread when Emefiele is receiving his 'koboko' after Buhari has departed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mad o grin
Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Nonexisting1: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Before nko. You want what happened to Funsho Williams to happen to him? Emefiele even needs odeshi too because the force he is dealing with is a very desperate one.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Buhari and Emefiele must keep standing on Thiefnubuu's scrotal balls.

Buhari should stand on one while Emefiele stands on the other saggy ball, till election day. grin grin
Mad O😜😝
Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by SenatePresdo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
I wonder how people that actually eats from the mouth believes Emefiele is the one that changed the Naira notes, and also the one to overlook the supreme Court orders.

Even a secondary school student that understands fundamental politics in Nigeria will know as a matter of fact that PMB is the one fronting all these things.

Are urchins so scared, that they can't call out Buhari but keep calling Emefiele?

Is equivalent to attacking a stick, instead of attacking the person that used the stick on you.
Buhari is the person, Emefiele is the stick.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by backnbeta(f): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
He can have a thousand guards, but whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. He is definitely on a self-destructive mode. How can you allow semi- illiterate abokeys to dictate to you and make you go against the people's interest? For those cheering him on, imagine MTN was down for hours today, what if there was emergency situation that you needed to do electric transaction? Are you telling us that Obi is the type of leader that believes in cutting the nose to spite the face? I know Bubu is evil, is devoid of any human feeling or conscience, but what of Emesiere? Election will come and go, then what? What if Tinubu wins the election?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

Myopia and Igbos are 5 and 6. This is why you lot never win at anything and in any conflict whether physical, political or ideological.

Will your "hardworking CBN Governor" enjoy same 'Army batallion' protection privilege post Buhari?

Even the confused state of the whole Naira swap policy shows that Emefiele is an unintelligent and confused individual who has myopically pitched his tent with a crew who have no foresight, cannot plan effectively and will obviously be incapable of even the slightest dominance minus Presidential might behind them in the near future.

I would advise Emefiele to be careful of working too passionately for those who have 100% been proven to not value loyalty and can throw anyone under the bus without a care in the world. This is when they are even in power talk less of when they are out of power and sidelined.

When they come for Emefiele, after his Aso rock 'alagbaras' have departed, hope you will still be eulogizing the wicked and callous crook then.
Chief wailer πŸ˜„

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
backnbeta:
He can have a thousand guards, but whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. He is definitely on a self-destructive mode. How can you allow semi- illiterate abokeys to dictate to you and make you go against the people's interest? For those cheering him on, imagine MTN was down for hours today, what if there was emergency situation that you needed to do electric transaction? Are you telling us that Obi is the type of leader that believes in cutting the nose to spite the face? I know Bubu is evil, is devoid of any human feeling or conscience, but what of Emesiere? Election will come and go, then what? What if Tinubu wins the election?
Buhari you sucked his Preek for 8yrs is now evil? It means you have injested some of his evil 😝

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Ezeama400: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

At the red bolded, so you knew that loyalty is not in the dictionary of your masters, yet you still glued your tongue behind their back since 2015, only to remember that they are not loyal two weeks to the election?

What is myopia and shortsightedness again?

Godwin is working, keep wailing!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by lazynairalander1: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
APC vs APC.
One APC implement a policy another APC said vote me and I will reverse the policy.

Hey God 🀦

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by fydence: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. IPOBian illiterate. This is above your head otherwise you would realize that predicting precisely what will inevitably happen to Emefiele will only result in your future tears.

You people are incapable of seeing beyond even the next 60 seconds so I will resurrect this thread when Emefiele is receiving his 'koboko' after Buhari has departed.
Thank you Emefiele for doing the Lord's Work... We enjoy the tears of useless urchins like this one... Keep pressing their Balls.

Oga you never start to cry... Hope you have deposited your Old Notes at the Central Bank of Supreme Court? Otherwise your cry go increase o... hahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by CaptainAyub: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I wonder how people that actually eats from the mouth believes Emefiele is the one that changed the Naira notes, and also the one to overlook the supreme Court orders.

Even a secondary school student that understands fundamental politics in Nigeria will know as a matter of fact that PMB is the one fronting all these things.

Are urchins so scared, that they can't call out Buhari but keep calling Emefiele?

Is equivalent to attacking a stick, instead of attacking the person that used the stick on you.
Buhari is the person, Emefiele is the stick.
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Chief wailer πŸ˜„

Bro, I accept the title. When Emefiele inevitably faces his 'trials' in the near future, for putting literally the entire Nigeria in severe pain, I will resurrect this thread to mock myopically clannish elements like you and your IPOBian brothers.

You bigots rush to cannonize your fellow Igbo in Emefiele, who is causing total chaos and misery everywhere, because you think he is thwarting Tinubu.

Yet you forget he is the only stooge, about to become totally unprotected in the next few months, who will be dealt with mercilessly after Buhari is succeeded by Tinubu.

The saying "act in hast and repent at leisure" was coined, as history has shown us, for the Igbo man but I would replace the word act with brag or misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by jowhyte(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Who counted the numbers of soldier?
Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Ezeama400: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, I accept the title. When Emefiele inevitably faces his 'trials' in the near future, for putting literally the entire Nigeria in severe pain, I will resurrect this thread to mock myopically clannish elements like you and your IPOBian brothers.

You bigots rush to cannonize your fellow Igbo in Emefiele, who is causing total chaos and misery everywhere, because you think he is thwarting Tinubu.

Yet you forget he is the only stooge, about to become totally unprotected in the next few months, who will be dealt with mercilessly after Buhari is succeeded by Tinubu.

The saying "act in hast and repent at leisure" was coined, as history has shown us, for the Igbo man but I would replace the word act with brag or misbehave.

Succeeded by Tinubu ?

So you sef belive Tinubu go win ?.

Chai!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Walai(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
You be confirm mumu seriously. How dare you mention OBi in your wailings .
Are you aware that Tinubu is dining with Buhari that owns the naira swap policy in Owerri right now? Why can't he advise the President to take down the policy and you are mentioning Obi.
Seriously I for slap you if to say we dey physical

backnbeta:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by MiaBeer(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

What else is new? Jet fighters are moved and repositioned anytime important figures move around.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by emmyclassic(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

You should be directing your anger to Buhari. You Tinubu supporters should be plottingng plan B to also deal with Buhari and his Hausa cabals but no, hatred won't let you see beyond your nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Proudlyomonna: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

Haha haha ofcus how can you survive without mentioning Igbo grin
You can't breathe,eat, sleep, walk, talk or even exist without wailing bitterly in sefia pain, Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooo grin grin
It is your destiny grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
backnbeta:

Most of the trolls responding here cannot think even 60 seconds ahead.

Same as the very foolish Emefiele they are backing who has myopically allowed himself to be the face of this draconian and anti-people policy delivering suffering that is probably the worst Nigerians have encountered in recent history.

Emefiele is the disposable stooge who will have zero protection like Dasuki that Buhari moved quickly to jail after GEJ lost.

It is sad so many Nigerians lack the capacity to learn lessons from history if not Emefiele should be scared regarding what happened to previously all-powerful and untouchable Sambo Dasuki once GEJ, his 'alagbara', was no longer President.

Power is very intoxicating yet only few truly understand that it is transient.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_Dasuki#Corruption_allegationsl

Detention and release
Edit
On December 1, 2015, Dasuki was arrested by Nigeria's State Security Service (SSS) for allegedly stealing $2.1 billion[14] and accused of awarding phantom contracts to buy 12 helicopters, four fighter jets, and ammunition meant for Nigeria's military campaign against Boko Haram Islamist militants.[15] In November 2018, Dasuki was refused bail by the government despite being granted bail by four different high court judges.

The State Security Service[16] released Sambo Dasuki from detention on the 24 December 2019.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers by Christane: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lie.....Even Buhari convoy is not up to 40 not to talk of a CBN governor having military protection of 97 ...dat is a big fat lie...not even a chiuef of defence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Big In Osogbo, Ikorodu And Epe / Speaker Of Ondo State House Of Assembly And His Deputy Impeached / Fire Guts Dokpesi’s Ait, Raypower In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.