Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China (1184 Views)

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by 9icest: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
The trade war was barely two years old, and it appears a big cog has been throw into the Eastern Economic wheels hurting majorly China. I picked these from Dean Koontz novel: it is the circled novel line in a book written in 1981. I believe one CIA operative who was working for them came across the line and it sparked an idea. A virus called Wuhan-400 in 1981 created by a fiction writer.
Or maybe I’m just grasping at straws but I think the Chinese need to ask Koontz if he’d done for research for the CIA or what not...
Anyways, lucky me it is not Lagos-400 he wrote in his novel back then.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by Shaprara: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wuhan has a biggest and the best bio lab in the whole of China, where all of this research is going on, i think it’s a virus made my china gone wrong, maybe it’s a bio weapon, it could be.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by dplordx(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
this is serious! i trust nigerians will soon come up with explanation
i swear...this virus will be the total end of chinco people...my guys wey hook for china just dey cry for phone say them wan come home
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by dplordx(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shaprara:
Wuhan has a biggest and the best bio lab in the whole of China, where all of this research is going on, i think it’s a virus made my china gone wrong, maybe it’s a bio weapon, it could be.

i dont think so...china does not use biological weapon. the people who did are the americans
you can ask the japanese and the vietnames. them vietnames still dey suffer from orange agent wey deform their 3rd generation till today
beside i have read dean kootnz, the guy is one mad thinker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by lionness(f): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
1981 about the same time AIDS became popular.
I think its time Africa dissociate from China and the West
There was no Aids, HIV, Stapph, Gonorreah, even Diabetes when our forefathers were farmers....too much dangerous rubbish coming from the West and East. Christainity and Islam remains the deadliest virus they have unleashed on us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by bsonenterprise: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
the guy even mentioned 2020! Choi!!! Come and see, Amelican wonder grin grin grin grin
China is in trouble!
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by alizma: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have been thinking of this. There is more to this corona of a thing than we are told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by 9icest: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
alizma:
I have been thinking of this. There is more to this corona of a thing than we are told

I don’t think there can be any better evidence
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by Shaprara: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
All developed countries has lab where they test bio stuff probably to weaponize it in some way, UK, US, Germany France etc. That’s the more reason why the media and this countries are trying to sweep this under the carpet that China is developing a bio weapon, because if they do it will bring theirs into scrutiny.The daily mail reported that China is testing some kind of stuff on bats and there are 650 dead bats in that lab and one of this bats bite one of the scientist in that lab, also there was a public from a professor in the Chinese media about it which was quickly removed deleted and suppressed from the internet. Hypothetically it might be true.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by Vado(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
America didn't ask them to be eating shit.
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by panafrican(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2020
Only God knows where this evil world is heading to.
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by BlackfireX: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2020
I need visa for hell
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by Tayomi37(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
I read a piece few days back on this platform about "THE TRUTH ABOUT CORONAVIRUS". I'm begin to have a rethink on this virus of a thing that that piece might be true. with some information coming from all sides. The Lord have mercy.
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by 9icest: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
This should be FP
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by lionness(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: Corona Virus: American Biological Weapon To Hurt China by panafrican(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
So , The US used that weapon to infect its own population !

(1) (Reply)

They Will Create The Virus, Pretend And Sell The Antidotes | Muammar Gaddafi / South Africans Slam White Woman Who Called The President "An Ape" (TWEETS) / China Vows To Fire On US Troops If American Forces Are Sent To Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.