Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,561 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians (31786 Views)

UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students / Let Lecturers Breathe Do Not Suffocate Us, ASUU Tells Tinubu / Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Legendguru: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Christmasdon(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
THAT IS WHY SOME GUYS OF THIS DAYS HAVE RESORTED TO CHRONIC MASTURBATION AND THATS VERY GOOD, INSTEAD OF THOSE GIRLS WITH THEIR HEART AT THEIR BACK GIVE YOU AN ALLEGATION WHICH YOU WILL SEE YOUR HEAD SPIN. JUST WATCH OUT HOW MANY GIRLS DID U SEE COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD.THEY KNOW THAT T H A T IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO. GUYS PLEASE MASTURBATE AND FREE YOURSELF FROM CHILD RAPE FALSE ACCUSATION AND GIRLS ALLEGATIONS. THEY ARE EVIL. THANK GOD GUYS NO TOO GET TIME FOR GIRLS NOW, WHAT IS ON THEIR HEAD NOW IS BET9JA, VIRTUAL.SOCCER
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
The convener should be questioned for having an empathy for lecturers who sexually molest their students. He must be involved in this.
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by fm001(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Exmay:
I believe what Prof. Ogunyemi is saying is that there is no need to do a knee jerk response to the issue of Sexual abuse in our Universities. What they(legislators) should be focussing on is wholistic review of laws surrounding sexual abuse in Nigeria.
All sectors have gotten it, but most are too oppressed to have a voice.
You don’t just look into education sector alone and leave sexual predation in civil service, defence etc.
We know of sex for marks in University, I’m sure we are aware of sex for Jobs, sex for promotion, sex for contract etc.
So should the other evils be downplayed?
What we need is an wholistic review of the set law.

very on point....
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Gabbriell: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
The problem are mostly the students and Nigerians as a whole.

Block heads everywhere, they don't even know the function of ASUU neither did they know that not all lecturers in the Universities are registered under ASUU.

ASUU Oppose new sexual harassment bill and everyone is shouting upandan, not even asking to see the whole content of the bill. The Issue of sexual harassment if not properly handle is one that can easily be weaponize and used negatively. Naso wuna go vote buhari come dey complain la las.

What ASUU is simply saying is saying there is no need for new sexual bill, all that is needed is to enforce the old one. There are laws in the country but nobody is enforcing them, that's why the rate of offenders are high.

Nigerians:
Thinking =F9
Talking = A
Zombiism =A
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Cityguy: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Why the threat? You should rather not lose faith in yourselves. No one brought this on you but yours who could not reign in their rummaging snakes. Those kids under your tutelage are someone's children. Why use your position of advantage and power to rip them to pieces and shatter their self esteem and interest in ability? Oga, go siddon.
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Paxmedical(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wahala
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Angrymode: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Which kind MUMU and Dirty Custodian talk is this.

Tertiary institution is the building block to everything that is wrong in this country.

Majority of lecturers are preying mantis ready to prey on students in anyway they can. I only feel bad for the 0.0001 percent that might be actually worth being called custodians
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Dchampion65: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
It's only a thief that we complain of security cameras

Jose Mourinho

I wish I had what it takes to investigate private life of this Professor, from tutorial, to handouts, to airtime, to data, to compelled gifts etc

ASUU and *O**CE, one is refined the other is raw
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sweeetheart:
if ASUU had a disciplinarian committee on sexual report in all universities, all these sexual harassment in all Nigeria universities wouldn't have escalated to this level

a lecturer in my school slept with 50% of ladies in my class and the least educated lady in my class CGPA was higher than mine and you're saying rubbish

useless ASUU

50% shocked shocked

With which waist?

Na wa
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by supercase1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
QuickStandard:
grin
My advice!

As a man, whether lecturer or illiterate, stay away from female folks.

If you must have a fling with any girl, make sure you are smart.

After seeing what that girl almost did to that guy on Val's day in Benin. Almost succeeded in framing the guy as a ritualist. I am scared of the opposite sex.
The case of Neymar Jnr
The case of Ronaldo CR7
Even the Coza saga?

Truth is if a lady accuse a guy of any crime, as long as the guy have no evidence to prove otherwise, 99% will believe the lady.

Guys if you are with a lady, make sure your phone cameras and audio recording is working.

My 2cent.

However there are some lecturers who harass female students and vice versa.
U are so right bro,I will apply this method when am with my girlsgi,every intimate combo or action will be secretly recorded before them go say I be rapist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by supercase1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
mokkalu1:
He has spoken like a man with brain. Review the laws you already have. No need to make new laws addressing an issue in one sector. Wondering when they'll make laws to address corruption in NNPC and National Assembly.
I'm not saying ASUU is holy but Universities don't need special sexual harassment laws when there are non for religious organizations.
I think u are a lecturer or a lecturer sympatiser, it have to be because u lecturers only think of the moment but never after effects,the evil men do live with them and after them get that
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Sexycardib: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
I don't Understand
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmmmmm, let there be law that covers all forms of sexual harassment and not just education. Who will the young vulnerable job seeker report to, how about that banker that was sexually assaulted just in the name of marketing?

Hmmm, if u mean female bank marketers, I rest my case.

Those ladies actually hint u that they are ready to offer such just for you to open an account with them
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Useless talk
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by PicLtd: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have been in the Academia for many years, and I have thus made some few observations about Nigerian universities.

1) The most active male ASUU unionist lecturers are usually the most indictable in sexual harrasment cases.

2) These crop are active in ASUU because they need the camaraderie of their colleagues to cover their atrocities in the spirit of espirit de corps. Infact these are the ones who will tell you 'The V.C can't do anything to me if you report me'.

3) Sadist lecturers usually have only M.Sc, neonate PhDs or spent a very long time getting their PhD. Very few cerebral professors are sadists.

4) Infact the best and most intelligent lecturers have an open door policy. You can call them anytime of day and they'll still guide you what you need to do to get your problems solved.
Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by Onlyonebuhari: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Shebi u guys see nothing wrong in dressing naked. Thanks all involved are Christians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree / Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.