Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) (1538 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu arrived Government House, Port Harcourt and was received by the Governor of Rivers State, His Excellency, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

The two Governors are to hold a meeting this evening.

See Photos below

http://igberetvnews.com/1339212/wike-receives-ikpeazu-government-house-port-harcourt-photos/

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
More

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wike my man, the slayer of the rat of ubima(both APC and AAC join), the gallant man that sent one Amaechi to political exile in Rivers state...
I hail theee!!!
When will South South form there own regional police self..
I know say e go bad gaaan!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wike don't need to associate with this failure.

This man, Okezie Ikpeazu will spend the rest of his life behind bars by God's grace. He's a curse to Abia people

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ikpeazu that can stay for a whole tenure without awarding any contract for the good of his people doese not deserve welcoming by any serious leader.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by LeeMason(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ikpeazu as your convoy drove through the streets of port harcourt without you seeing heaps of refuge on the streets and walkways.. Shame no catch you?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Anytime I see this ikpeazu guy I feel an anger that I have never felt in a long time !!

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
angry

Okezie Ikpeazu the 'boi-boi' of the so called ikuku... Ikpeazu achievement before becoming a Gov didn't surpass writing exams for the dumb fraudster Orji Uzor Kalu..

A chronic liar and womanizer who will spend the every dime meant for the development of his own people on Onyi Alex and Aunty TT's waist..

Shame on you Okezie! Ndi-Ngwa wanted that seat so much but were unfortunate to get a FOOL whose 406 Peugeot was left in shambles because he'd prefer to give his 'boi boi' stipends to TiTi......
Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
These MEN should enroll themselves in an ANTE-NATAL CLINIC
Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Two pregnant men
Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
WIKE Mr sub-standard projects grin grin
Re: Wike Receives Ikpeazu In Government House Port Harcourt (Photos) by realstars: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) / COVID-19: FG, Governors Disagree Over Lockdown / Biafra: Igbos In The US Military Services Write To The Department Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.