Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari (1017 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by janefblog: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nigerians have taken to social media to react to the allegation made by National Security Adviser (NSA) to the president, Babagana Monguno, accusing the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari of issuing directives to service chiefs without the knowledge or approval of the President.

Monguno, went further to alleged that Chief of staff to the president is not a presiding head of security, neither is he sworn to an oath of defending the country,” Mr Monguno, a retired major-general, said in the December 9, 2019, letter.

“As such, unprofessional practices such as presiding over meetings with service chiefs and heads of security organisations as well as ambassadors and high commissioners to the exclusion of the NSA and/or supervising ministers are a violation of the Constitution and directly undermine the authority of Mr President. Read full here......https://janefblog.com/12328-2trouble-in-buharis-team-as-nsa-monguno-declares-war-on-abba-kyari/

Read more reactions here...............https://janefblog.com/12334-2nigerians-reacts-as-nsa-monguno-threatens-war-with-abba-kyari/

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by Caseless: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
I stand with Monguno. That man called kyari is becoming too powerful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by realstars: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dramatical regime in a country like this.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by fernandez1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
angry Abba Kyari pon da remix got me LMAO.....baba go slow will still be mute.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
When will Nigerians understand that jubril is the actor and Abba kyari is the president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by Okwyjesus(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please how many presidents are there in a country?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by Villagemeat: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abba Kyari is Nigeria president. He takes decision while Buhari job is to travel

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abba Kyari have always been in charge while the figure-head president keep saying..., “The President is in absolute control of his government.The media should stop attributing non-existent powers to some people. There cannot be anyone too powerful for President Buhari to control.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/08/crisis-in-presidency-nobody-is-too-powerful-to-be-controlled-by-me-i-remain-in-charge-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by gwafaeziokwu: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who doesn't know that Nigeria is on an autopilot. Buhari is either dead or mentally incapacitated to govern.

Brace for it Nigerians you have a man who never showed face in the ballot box commanding the armed forces of the most populated country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As NSA Monguno Threatens War With Abba Kyari by ZombieHUNT: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
I stand with Monguno. That man called kyari is becoming too powerful.

Is like you don't even know the president you support.....

Shame on you

(1) (Reply)

Fed. Government Sent Cash To Beijing Embassy To Be Given To Nigerians In Wuhan / I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) / Arthur Eze Vs Obiano: Arthur On The Run As Obiano Suspends Igwe Ukwulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.