Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare (1243 Views)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Rudeboy Psquare Marks Biafran Day (pics) / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare by fabmumngonline: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Anita Okoye: it’s interesting!I’ve known my husband for a very long time and because I haven’t changed as an individual, it keeps us grounded.

When he’s home, we are the same as we were in 2004. There is no celebrity in our home. And because I’ve known him for almost 16 years now, basically, half of my life, it’s pretty easy.

Click the link to read more
https://fabmumng.com/anita-okoye-on-importance-of-self-love-realities-of-modern-day-parenting/

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Life Of Roddy Ricch Who Just Became A Father / Iyabo Ojo Proven She's The Queen Of Tik Tok / Erica Caught Kissing Another Actor Fans React Blasts Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.