Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Oyo State Female Federal Rep. Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K Empowers Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Female Federal Rep. Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K Empowers Constituents (404 Views)

Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo / Who Is Tolulope Akande Sadipe? / APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Female Federal Rep. Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K Empowers Constituents by joooble40: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Yesterday, Songs of praise filled the air as the constituents of Oluyole Federal Constituency rejoiced as their Representative surprised them with what they called a huge empowerment initiative

Honourable Tolu Akande Sadipe-K the representative of the moment as she distributed Deep Freezers worth millions to her constituents at her constituency office on Friday 14th February 2020.

The beneficiaries were selected across all the wards in Oluyole Federal Constituency. Beneficiaries included APC members, Communities, widows etc. within Oluyole Local Government.

Hon. Tolulope Sadipe in her speech implored the beneficiaries to make judicious use of the opportunity as there are lots of people out there who wished to be beneficiaries today.

"I want to believe that our beneficiaries are aware that a lot of people would love to be a beneficiary today. It is your turn today and theirs will come tomorrow, as no stone will be left untouched to drive socio economic empowerment opportunities. On the 18th and 19th of this month, there will be an agricultural training and empowerment opportunity for farmers. This will also hold at the constituency office.”

"I am opportuned to access this materials and I have brought them home for our people to reiterate my commitment to my people and my promises to enhance the socio economic situation within our communities.”

All Progressive Congress (APC) State Secretary, Alhaji Mojeed Oloya in his address urged the beneficiaries not to sell the freezer presented to them.

He said "In the history of Oluyole politics, Hon. Akande-Sadipe was the first woman to occupy this seat and the first to consistently put smiles on the faces of her people. He commended her and cautioned her to stay true to her commitment to her people.

He also cautioned the recipients not to sell as they will get better value from running businesses tied to the gifts, as they were long term sources of revenue. He gave examples of past beneficiaries whose businesses had grown because they kept the empowerment item and used it as a base to start a business.

Also In attendance were Apc Oyo State Vice Chairman Hon Lekan Adeyemo, Apc Oyo State Woman leader Madam Williams.

One of the beneficiaries, Mrs Deborah Akere, while speaking with the press expressed how happy she was to have been deemed worthy by APC as a beneficiary.

"I am so happy to be part of the beneficiaries today. Like we have always been told, it is turn by turn and today mine has come.

" I want to sincerely thank Hon Sadipe for this wonderful empowerment, The other beneficiaries and I are grateful and we promise to make good use of this gift”.

1 Share

Re: Oyo State Female Federal Rep. Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K Empowers Constituents by Brandstudio01: 1:33am On Feb 18, 2020
No body can stop your Blessing when God remembers you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Your National Id Card Availability From The Comfort Of Your Home / Edo State: Four Ritualist Burnt To Death After 3 Student Were Killed In Edo / "I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.