Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

"I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of (405 Views)

Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of by propynich123: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: "I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of by johnmartus(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Re: "I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of by Herdsmen: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Old news

Corona Dey town

But na se/ss be your problem

See you see corona...

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Afonjas posting old news to divide. SMH

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Biafran, I Can Never Be A Member Of Ipob, Ipob And Kanu Are Group Of by Area4Area: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2020
catoluy:
Afonjas posting old news to divide. SMH
Where's the new one that will not divide?

(1) (Reply)

Heckler Shouts Down Governor In Public Over Failure To Complete Hospital. / Lagos State Government To Ban Street Trading / Delta PDP Mourns Gov Okowa's Aides Itihwe, Akpoyibo, Muemuifo, Ebimami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.