Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, (921 Views)

Fire Outbreaks Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Osun / 15mm Black Coated Pipes 12 X40ft Sch.80. Qty 4000 / Buy 100 Acres Of Land with C of O At Mojido Area Of Badagry Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by my2chains(m): 5:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Making Millions Of Naira In Food Stuff Yam Business Here In Nigeria.

Make money here in Nigeria buying and selling Yam to resellers and final consumers. The best foodstuff business in Nigeria.

A YAM DEALER FINALLY REVEAL HIS HIDDEN SECRET OF MAKING N500,000 OR MORE IN YAM BUSINESS WITHIN 3MONTHS....AND HOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO______GUARANTEED!!!

I just want to know…

…Are You A Graduate?
.......Are You Jobless? Perhaps looking Looking For Jobs That Are Not Available?
…Are You In Debt?
.....Are You Tired Of The Peanut You Receive At The End Of The Month From Your Employer?
Do You Work Like Elephant & Eat Like Ant From Your Employer?
…Is Your Creditors After You…. Making Life Miserable For You…Constantly Embarrassing You Publicly?
…Are You Looking For A Genuine Way To Assist Your Aged-Parents At Home?
....Are You A Single Mother Looking For A Way To Settle Mounting Bills?
.....Is The Recession Biting On You Harder Now?
…Are You Sick and Tired of Looking for ways To Pay your School Fees?...
…As A Student, Do You Find It Difficult Buying Text Books & Paying Your School Fees Due To Lack Of Money?
....Have You Lost Your Job?
…Do You Want To Have An Additional Source of Income To Your Current Salary?
If your answer to any of the above questions Is a resounding Yes!, then sit back and relax because you are about to…..

Because I'm going to Show you...
How To Make A Cool Half A Million i.e. Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500, 000) or more In Less Than 3 Months Here In Nigeria, Buying And Reselling Common Food Stuff
...RELAX BECAUSE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW AND WHERE TO BUY 100 TUBERS OF YAM FOR N4000 ONLY (N40 PER TUBER) AND SELL AT ANY PRICE YOU LIKE.....
GUARANTEED!!!

Dear Worried Friends.
Before I go into details, let me clear some misinformation you may have had on mind.
First of all, this is not your typical bogus and over-hyped sales letter that throws all sorts of unbelievable claims at you and also selling you hyped up dreams that will never come true.
I think you’ve had enough of those bull-shit!
Let’s get real…..
The truth is that I wrote every word in this letter because this is a Personal letter from me to you as a genuine person.
Atleast you are dealing with a real person and not some faceless marketer out there.
Let me guess…..
* You are probably on this thread because you are looking for genuine ways of making money here in Nigeria
* Someone referred you to it..
* You were looking for ways and business opportunity you could lay your hand on in other to be financially strong.
* To take care of you needs and they didn’t work, though you need a realizable result.
* To free yourself from the dungeon of financial slavery...
* To prove to critics that you are not a failure in life as they had earlier thought.
* You do not want to keep slaving like an animal or…. working like an elephant and eating like an ant for a nagging boss who never appreciates all your effort.
* You want to say bye bye to your 9-5 daily job....even on weekdays and holidays too.
* You want to say bye-bye to job insecurity…
* You want to fire your own boss…You know what I mean when you look at your boss and say…Hey! Boss, you are fired!!!
* Better still you want to keep your job while supplementing it with this business.
Well, whatever is your reason for visiting this site, I can assure you that you have come to the right place...
........BECAUSE
*.You will thank God at the end of reading this letter for making it possible for you to locate this thread...
*.You will bite your finger and wished somebody had told you earlier before now about this business.
So, read this letter to the end because this is the most important article you will ever read that will guarantee a total transformation to you financial status.
Those that know me very well will testify that am not a man with too many words hence, I will not bore you with too much and unnecessary long articles.

Ok, let’s go roll….

But before I go into details, let me ask you a simple question;"What Would You Do If half a million(500,000)Is Deposited Into Your Bank Account Within 3months?"
Eh! Hmm!! You are at loss and don’t know what to do with it right!
Okay, you are thinking, right…?
Okay, you don’t know what to say.
Now let me tell you what half a million can do for you…..
• It can buy you a fairy-used car…
• It can pay your kids school fees.
• You can marry your dream wife.
• You can build your own house.
• You can start your own business.
• You can rent a new flat, and avoid your troublesome landlord and co-tenants in a face-me-I-face-you compound.
• You can sponsor yourself in higher institution.
• You pay your fees, buy textbooks, hand-out, etc.
• You can do this or that…
The list is endless.
Okay, enough of what half a million can do for you; let us see how you can make this money.

……Introducing A Secret Special Guide On how to make #5 million naira selling a hot in demand foodstuff here in nigeria…

do call or text me on

this foodstuff guide is for #4000

1 Like

Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by my2chains(m): 5:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Yes..Buying 100 Tubers Of Yam For N4000(Four Thousand Naira Only) i.e 40 Naira Per Tuber And
Sell At Any Price You Wish!
This guide will expose you to hidden secret of making millions of Naira here in Nigeria which the big merchants have kept to themselves for long now.

So….
Forget MLM,
ForgetTraveling Abroad,
Forget Wonder Banks,
Forget Pool And Betting.
Forget MLM.Yes you heard me right…. forget about MLM cos it won’t take you anywhere.Multi-level Marketing is basically a situation where monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.You and I know how difficult it is to create a downline.
OR
Maybe you have the whole time and strength to roam the streets every day trying to get/convince people to buy a product. How many people do you think you can recruit before you can earn a stipend?
Ok… You want to Travel Abroad right? Hmm!..
Read the dailies and you will be shocked to know the number of Nigerians that are been deported almost everyday and those who were not that lucky are hounded in prison custody.
Reason; the streets of Europe are not paved with money, no job over there. Some guys do odd job over there. Don’t even waste your money traveling abroad when you can invest it wisely here and make it big. My dear, forget Oyinbo land.
*FORGET WONDER BANKS.
Wonder bank are those companies that promise to give you very high return on investment (ROI) on a short term basis.
They will promise you huge amount of money if you invest with them. My dear, don’t be fooled, they will disappear with yourhard earned money.
Remember MMM and what it did to Nigerians.
*FORGET POOL AND BETTING !
Ok... Do you think you can liquidate a pool company? They make their money year-in-year-out like clockwork while you continue to stuff their bank account with your hard-earned money. You are betting your money into uncertainty.
Well try and see if you won’t sell all your property. It’s your choice. Its either you invest wisely or keep wasting your hard-earn cash betting on every number that comes your way online and offline.
Avoid ''One don cut my game", it is not wise wasting your hardearned cash on such uncertainty.
*FOREX TRADE NKO?
Are you asking me? I should be asking you. Do you have the in-depth knowledge of how forex works?
Do you know when to and when not to trade?Forex is a high-risk business. You can loose a huge amount of money in forex.So be careful.
…“So Why Is This Business The Best And Profitable?”...
…..Well this is the secret that has kept making money every year. It’s a little known ways of making it big here in Nigeria. Just take a look on why you should venture into this business.
•This is a real business that will transform your life forever.
•This is a business that will give you the opportunity to calculate in advance almost accurately your return in investment (your profit).

•indeed This is a stress-free business.
Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by Bankowner: 5:35am On Feb 18, 2020
And this loooooong epistle all because you want to sell a #5000 manual. A hundred gullible people will surely give you that #500,000 in less than 3 months.
Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by jahlove4jah: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Summarise
Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by Hero10001: 6:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Rubbishh. Anybody that wants excess yams should go to the North. from Benue, Nasarawa, South Kaduna, etc.
Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by bigiyaro(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2020
OP! am writing this cos you ended you epistemology with "its a stress free business"
the cheapest yam source is either zaki-bia in Benue state or the yam market in wukari taraba state. Traveling from Lagos, PH, asaba or wherever you are based to these yam markets ain't stress free.
buying the yams in the market, inspecting the tubers, counting them, supervising the loaders, haggling with truck drivers, marking the yams for identity, all these upandan under the hot sun. whether u will follow the truck that loaded ur yams or take a smaller vehicle to ur destination, the stress is still there. In fact this is one of the most physically, mentally and financially stressing trade I have ever seen. if you have the bad luck of supplying a wicked seller.....hmmmmm before ur money comot na still greater stress. so OP choose ur words carefully, we know everything about this biz.

2 Likes

Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by dawnomike(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP! am writing this cos you ended you epistemology with "its a stress free business"
the cheapest yam source is either zaki-bia in Benue state or the yam market in wukari taraba state. Traveling from Lagos, PH, asaba or wherever you are based to these yam markets ain't stress free.
buying the yams in the market, inspecting the tubers, counting them, supervising the loaders, haggling with truck drivers, marking the yams for identity, all these upandan under the hot sun. whether u will follow the truck that loaded ur yams or take a smaller vehicle to ur destination, the stress is still there. In fact this is one of the most physically, mentally and financially stressing trade I have ever seen. if you have the bad luck of supplying a wicked seller.....hmmmmm before ur money comot na still greater stress. so OP choose ur words carefully, we know everything about this biz.

You are wise in your sayings
Re: Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, by 2shure: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2020
OP. I believe u should have sold at least 10 trailers of yam tubers. At least if you flaunt your cars like dino melaye,we go know say na yam pay u say man gas invest. If na just to gather views do plus and minus pee head with our haed earned 5k. Ogun kill u thr .Fool
Scammer

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedrooms Duplex With Swimming Pool & BQ in Magodo Phase 2 (photos) / Very Clean Lexus Es 330 For Sale At Affordable Price / Need Of Property In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.