Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity (18152 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Poverty, Insecurity, Explosive Demographic Growth In Nigeria Worrisome – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by madridsta007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hoephase:
If the current president was from the South with this level of hardship and insecurity more especially in the North, the northern would have burned down this country.

But as it is now we are all enjoying Buhari government, Sanusi stop crying we all die here bro, you guys brought this calamity upon Nigerians based on your short-sightedness.

More like hate and tribalism.
Let us call things as bluntly as they are.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by JuanCarlosMeter: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86750915:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore losers! wink
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by sulaak(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:
Emir Sanusi is one of the sensible Northerners. His thinking is quite different from others.
El rufai with his over 80 Harvard university certificates is still thinking like a shallow man and yet he wants to rule Nigeria.

Is it possible for the North to take Rochas and Ngige and give us Sanusi, we will still add 300Million dollars for them.

Sanusi is a privilege Northerner that has benefited from Northerner Nigerian backwardness.

Political Sharia Law is the root cause of Northern Nigeria underdevelopment. As long as there is Sharia law in the North there will be child marriage and Almajiri schools, nothing will change In Northern Nigeria because that region refuses to face the truth.

Let Sanusi start attacking Buhari as he did GEJ, if he wants to effect change, instead of using his office to promote his friend El -Rufai as the next president of Nigeria.

A country with a debt profile of $100 billion, an income of $35 million and 100 million Nigerian living in extreme poverty has an uphill task and needs action and not speech.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by TiloAbba735: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Today our Northern Leaders used to deviate our sense by seesaying and expressing excellence things. Unfortunately, they physical expression is unsimilar with they Karma (thought and action) leading to nowaday condition found our self. For instance, this Mr Man saying above topic if you hear the price of his car and house utensil you go surprise, one of his car can build a company that many people can survive
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
omohayek:

Even assuming what you say is the gospel truth, so what? How does it falsify anything he’s said here? Would Sanusi’s words be any less true even if he were worse than Sani Abacha and Umaru Dikko combined? What exactly do you think you’re achieving by dragging in such irrelevancies, other than to demonstrate that poor education and lack of critical thinking skills are problems plaguing every part of Nigeria, which is why people like yourself are so quick to add their non sequiturs to topics like this?

Don't care about what you think or have to say about me. I don't need a fvcking Sanusi Lamido to tell me what I already knew. Don't need Emir Sanusi, the hypocrite elite to shed tears over what he has capacity to be part of the solution.
It took grace of important people before he was let off the hook over waste and mismanagement of billions of naira. If you can't see the connection between who he's and what he's crying about, then I could clearly see the "effects of good education and the highest level of critical thinking on your part". Sorry is your middle name.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
post=86743772:
The foundations has been destroyed since 1960

What we should all fight for in unity for in our nation is how to all come together as a nation, especially the youths and STOP the politics of hatred, bitterness, religion difference and TRIBAL shenanigans that the evil political leaders keep preaching from time immemorial, ( and they have all been able to do that successfully...what a SHAME!)
If it remains that way, then sadly, things will never change for the best better.
Sad truth!!

If we continue like this as a nation, the future will continue to be bleak.

There is POWER IN UNITY.

A house divided within itself will NEVERand can NEVER STAND.

STOP YOUR POLTICAL FOOLISHNESS AND MAKE NIGERIA WORK AGAIN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Half a word is enough for the wise ones.

We Rise.

Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by omohayek: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
maasoap:

Don't care about what you think or have to say about me. I don't need a fvcking Sanusi Lamido to tell me what I already knew. Don't need Emir Sanusi, the hypocrite elite to shed tears over what he has capacity to be part of the solution.
It took grace of important people before he was let off the hook over waste and mismanagement of billions of naira. If you can't see the connection between who he's and what he's crying about, then I could clearly see the "effects of good education and the highest level of critical thinking on your part". Sorry is your middle name.
More irrelevant nonsense. As I said, all your ridiculous ad-hominems prove is that the educational deficits Sanusi laments are by no means restricted to the north: it is only by comparison with the vast numbers of total illiterates in Sanusi's region that masses of half-"educated", illogic-prone southerners like you manage to look good, not by any worthwhile international standards.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by darediamond(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
They should continue,the only disappointment i have is with those ass....leaking North central governors who can't strategically cut the menace of insecurity by setting up Amotekun like agency.
Let them be thinking they are conquering to the sea while there region turn ti Mogadishu.

By the time the southern People will unleash hell on them they will know that they are mere sojourner here.

Kilo kan wa?

North is not South my Brother.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by darediamond(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Dpharisee:
Northern leaders don't care, see that one who calls himself honourable boasting in national TV about having 4 wives 27 children and still counting. The average Mai Shayi, Mai Okada, Mai Goro, Mai Zibo, Mai gateman will copy him, breed more children he cannot cater for and send to the streets as almajiri learning the ways of the prophet Muhammad. I wonder if people in Saudi Arabia who brought us the religion have almajiri on the he streets. How many Saudi Arabians have 4 wives 27 children including King Salman?

It's a shame that the North is pulling the nation back and tribes like Igbos have always lamented about this and tried to pull out but we're crushed by western powers whose interests the situation in the North serves as northern leaders remain subservient to the British crown

"British Crown"... just exactly the real problem of Nigeria.

I HATE THAT COUNTRY WITH PASSION!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by snitchbitch: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2020
I hope northern leaders would emulate this man!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
omohayek:

More irrelevant nonsense. As I said, all your ridiculous ad-hominems prove is that the educational deficits Sanusi laments are by no means restricted to the north: it is only by comparison with the vast numbers of total illiterates in Sanusi's region that masses of half-"educated", illogic-prone southerners like you manage to look good, not by any worthwhile international standards.

I'm sure that some other people here reading your comments would agree with me that you're not making sense but to yourself. Sanusi thrives on hypocrisy because he knew that there some people like you out there who are easily swayed by hypocritical rants
Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by omohayek: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
maasoap:

I'm sure that some other people here reading your comments would agree with me that you're not making sense but to yourself. Sanusi thrives on hypocrisy because he knew that there some people like you out there who are easily swayed by hypocritical rants
Again, let me spell out an obvious logical fact to you: accusations of "hypocrisy" don't in any way invalidate the truth of what Sanusi has to say. 2 + 2 = 4 no matter who says it or what their motivations are! To argue otherwise, as you do, is to insist that none but saints should have the freedom to point out problems in society, a position that can only be justified if you're one of the BMC crew who is being paid per post to defend even the most egregious evidence of government incapacity.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by maasoap(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
omohayek:

Again, let me spell out an obvious logical fact to you: accusations of "hypocrisy" don't in any way invalidate the truth of what Sanusi has to say. 2 + 2 = 4 no matter who says it or what their motivations are! To argue otherwise, as you do, is to insist that none but saints should have the freedom to point out problems in society, a position that can only be justified if you're one of the BMC crew who is being paid per post to defend even the most egregious evidence of government incapacity.

No, it doesn't and no one said it did. This means that the urge to respond didn't allow you comprehend my texts.
BMC only exists in the minds of losers

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity by omohayek: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
maasoap:

No, it doesn't and no one said it did. This means that the urge to respond didn't allow you comprehend my texts.
BMC only exists in the minds of losers
And yet again all you have to offer is another meaningless ad hominem. It's as if you intentionally set out to validate every criticism I'd made of you - hardly the stuff of which superior comprehension skills are made ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Umahi Left PDP Long Ago / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.