Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto (33360 Views)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Romanoff(f): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
A director whose penis directed into the vagina of a 14 year old.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Kendumazy(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
OK naww
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Zoehill(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
a
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by GGirll: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Seetto:

The fact that they preach sharia law does not mean that the one that will commit crime will not commit crime, this is not all about sharia law or Nigeria constitution, crime is crime, crime has no boundary, you guys are always at alert and quick to attack the whole region/religion when one single person commit crime, this is very bad and these are similar crimes perpetuated in the south daily, I think you are the biggest hypocrite here.

The same way you attacked igbos and still attacking them because of Nzeogwu from Agbor Delta state. you reap whatever you sow goats!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Drone20(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2020
What more do you expect

No touch me abeg, I never eat this morning All this same call me for your house cleaning gardener cook driver any form of job I can do...that's pertime help a brother, computer literate
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Ladycewhy(f): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2020
She is 14 and should be married according to northerners .I doubt this is pedeophilia under Sharia law ,why the fuss,or they now want to be claiming civilised now? undecided.

The irony of this is that if any of the rapsits had offered to marry her ,this would have been swept under the rug and she will be shipped to his house as his fourth wife.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by don4real18(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Cut off the preeeek according to Sharia law or is the law only for the poor? grin
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Mires: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Who's actually the father of the unborn child? Heading is misleading. They can't all impregnate the teenager
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JustLeo: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86746519:

Why not keep shut silent if you have nothing to say instead of embarrassing yourself online?

We've read about different cases like this from the WEST and the EAST also.

Don't let TRIBALISM make you look 'slow' kid!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JustLeo: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86746512:

Modafokin' Director and staff!!

They should be put behind bars for life.

Damn Fools!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by voltron14: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Just like Nnamdi Kanu's father...just saying.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Let's respect the dead pleaseeee!

Do not take the sins of the son on the father!

shocked shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JustLeo: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86746799:
Let's respect the dead pleaseeee!

Do not take the sins of the son on the father!

shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by toye440: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2020
oz4real83:
And these are the people that always want to emphasize and preach sharia laws. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
their lord, bin knack 6yrs old Little K.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by donaldde2: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Nah dia way of life. Hausa, Fulani and child abuse are like 5&6
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by fatymore(f): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Set awon paedophile geng
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Only weak and inadequate men find under age girls sexually attractive..

If you're a real man, you'll go for a woman not an under age girl..

Oloririburuku pipu!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by shortgun(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Seetto:

What has this got to do with the crime they have committed, they should be made to face the music, I don't know how you were able to confirm that those involved preach sharia laws, may be you are an eye witnessed,

Crime is crime regardless of who committed the cribe.

This hatred you guys abhors in you mind will soon engulf you..
Always know the meaning of a word before you use them in a statement.
Your last paragraph is contradictory
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Digmygold: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Omg. Ubunja replicas. Cruelty againsr women is their theme. Redpill monsters perish with your redpill offsprings.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by bimgo: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Shekau Boko Haram Leader, PLEASE THREATEN TO KILL DADDY ADEBOYE, KUMUYI , OYEDEPO AND OLUKOYA (MFM) AND DIE .
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Fear North!!! Na dia way. Next!!!
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by AmazingELixir: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na their work...head slammers and paedophilia...I'm sure those directors are related to yarimo.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JustLeo: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Just like Nnamdi Kanu's father...just saying.
[/s]
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Studio247: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Waitin person no go see or hear
.1 bed room flat for rent at a very affordable price
At ilogbo road ojo
Interested see my signature
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by IMASTEX: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2020
oz4real83:
this isn't hatred as u make it to look. Sharia laws are being preached in most northern states especially sokoto, the place of the sultan. They lay more empasis on sharia laws even more than the Nigerian constitution. Why didn't sharia laws catch up with these people? Are the sharia laws only for the poor and low class citizens in the north? Your attacking my statement is a confirmation of the hypocrisy I spoke about in my comment.
Nice reply. The law is definitely for the poor.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Quality20(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Passionate888:
Sokoto states has a growing number of pregnant unwed teens in the North.. Some give the child up for adoption others dump the new born babe.
Are u serious? why can't they keep them ?
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by SCORPION1902: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2020
North and sex are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Toscarel: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2020
the north is a hub for pedophiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell / Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.