Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto (33352 Views)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Jabioro: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2020
I will reserved my comment till Friday when I get the " ruling on pevert or paodephile matters" over to you my Muslims brethren..
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Toscarel: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Seetto:

What has this got to do with the crime they have committed, they should be made to face the music, I don't know how you were able to confirm that those involved preach sharia laws, may be you are an eye witnessed,

Crime is crime regardless of who committed the cribe.

This hatred you guys abhors in you mind will soon engulf you..

mumu hypocrite, you can't twist your way out of this, the north is a hub for pedophiles
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by engrzico(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Why can't dey hide there buruntashi sex drive by using condom's, if you can't be bold enough to get it at the store you order online...

SMH.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by mukhcech(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Seetto:

The fact that they preach sharia law does not mean that the one that will commit crime will not commit crime, this is not all about sharia law or Nigeria constitution, crime is crime, crime has no boundary, you guys are always at alert and quick to attack the whole region/religion when one single person commit crime, this is very bad and these are similar crimes perpetuated in the south daily, I think you are the biggest hypocrite here.

Oga leave the mumu with his bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Passionate888: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Quality20:
Are u serious? why can't they keep them ?
Stigmatisation, Sharia, Shame, etc
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by klax(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Is that a new thing to them over there? Paedophile is their gene and that is why they enbraced a particular religion. If the president himself committed paedophille then the director case is baseless. Its their way.

I'm not bothered a bit.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by woleabayo(f): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2020
HUMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Blesyn22(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Social Malady!

The trio involved in the rape didn't control there konji and took turns on a 14yr old girl [a minor for that matter] and the father who is supposed to fight them was alleged to aid in covering the matter from the law.

God is watching ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Loaihinwx: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2020
M-a-c-ay en-e-r-gy

15% cap-tal every 2* weeks

Cap-tal paid back in the 10*th week

wha-t-S-app
0-90-18-24-6-8-61

0-7083-11-9-1-00

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2020
"Their unborn child" So whose child will it be.Useless men.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JuanCarlosMeter: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86746512:

Modafokin' Director and staff!!

They should be put behind bars for life.

Damn Fools!!
[/s]
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by pmoye(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Raped with restless Sharia dee-eye-see-kays, why won't she get pregnant immediately? One blow seven die.

opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/director-in-sokoto-2-others-allegedly-impregnate-teenager.html
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JuanCarlosMeter: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86746519:

Why not keep shut silent if you have nothing to say instead of embarrassing yourself online?

We've read about different cases like this from the WEST and the EAST also.

Don't let TRIBALISM make you look 'slow' kid!

Just imagine the trash....
[/s]
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by BennyDon: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
It's disappointing to see folly where one expects wisdom. What if these guys weren't learned, they would be worse than mumu.

Remove their left testicles and send them to gaol
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by dozzybreezy(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Throw the three hausa men into a pit of soldier ants.

That is it.

But the girl was enjoying it as the sexed her turn by turn. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by lozanni(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bunch of paedophiles !
Those deviants would have obviously said to themselves that: 'Sugar still dey her body' hence their crazy quest to sleep with her one after another.
Poor little girl, if her Mother was alive maybe this would not have happened.
Let the law take it's full course.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Ashley86400: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Can Human beings hurry up and go to Mars?
The mistreatment of the female child on Earth is just too much.

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JuanCarlosMeter: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s][s]
voltron14:
Just like Nnamdi Kanu's father...just saying.
[/s][/s]
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by JuanCarlosMeter: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86746799:
Let's respect the dead pleaseeee!

Do not take the sins of the son on the father!

shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by mufguh: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Northerners always love them young. Why?
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
"A director of finance, Ahmad Yahya Nawawi; one Habibu Abubakar, and another person, all staff of the Sokoto State Urban and Regional Planning Board have allegedly impregnated a 14-year-old girl".

How are 3 guys able to impregnate d same person at d same time?
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Khaleell001(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
oz4real83:
And these are the people that always want to emphasize and preach sharia laws. Bunch of hypocrites!!!

I always question the sanity of many of you quote under nany topics without being objective.

What has a sinner got to do with a law?

And as dense as you are ,you forget we are dealing with humans not angels.

I wonder the day when some of una go begin get sense.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Legendguru: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Khaleell001(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
oz4real83:
this isn't hatred as u make it to look. Sharia laws are being preached in most northern states especially sokoto, the place of the sultan. They lay more empasis on sharia laws even more than the Nigerian constitution. Why didn't sharia laws catch up with these people? Are the sharia laws only for the poor and low class citizens in the north? Your attacking my statement is a confirmation of the hypocrisy I spoke about in my comment.

Can you please do me a favour?
Stop talking.
It's sees those liking you comment can see where you are obviously gettimg it wrong.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by yarimo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na their work...head slammers and paedophilia...I'm sure those directors are related to yarimo.

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Khaleell001(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
oz4real83:
this isn't hatred as u make it to look. Sharia laws are being preached in most northern states especially sokoto, the place of the sultan. They lay more empasis on sharia laws even more than the Nigerian constitution. Why didn't sharia laws catch up with these people? Are the sharia laws only for the poor and low class citizens in the north? Your attacking my statement is a confirmation of the hypocrisy I spoke about in my comment.

Can you please do me a favour?
Stop talking.
It's seems those liking you comment can see where you are obviously getting it wrong.

And let me break this down:
Shari'a is not a law that calls to vice but to virtue; which also includes not going close to fornication or any illegal sexual intercourse.
And if an individual due to one weakness or the other is found wanting then,the individual should be blamed and penalised appropriately not blaming the law.

Your case is like blaming the Nigerian constitution for an act of stealing or looting by public office holders instead of blaming the individual whonis under oath for not adhering to the constitution.

The matter is clear and anything outside this shows how ethnically parochial you are.
Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by TiloAbba735: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
oz4real83:
And these are the people that always want to emphasize and preach sharia laws. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
We human being are not effective and efficient therefore it is not about people wishing shariah every where there are wicked, hypocrites and every where there are excellence people is is not about the religion or geozone is depend on which option you install inside your self goodness or badness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto by Khaleell001(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
klax:
Is that a new thing to them over there? Paedophile is their gene and that is why they enbraced a particular religion. If the president himself committed paedophille then the director case is baseless. Its their way.

I'm not bothered a bit.

Even idiots will be using words they don't understand.
What is the meaning of pedophile?
They don't,but they rather announce their ethnic bigotry every now and then.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.