Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands (37581 Views)

House Of Reps Order FCT Chief Judge To Halt Recruitment Of Staff / China Reject Nigerian’s Loan Request Of N10.1 Trillion ($22 Bn) / Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Sanchez01: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2020
CSTR2:

98% of these reps will come back to their seats in 2023 by the time they go back home and play ethnic politics as usual.
That is the crazy thing nau. The clowns they lead are always busy tearing themselves while the people they defend believe they can't use what is produced in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Zooposki(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2020
salbis:
If one had the opportunity to leave this country don't look back. Move, i repeat move!

Those other people do not want you in their country. They fought for their country. Why should you go and enjoy what they fought for?

Fight for yours and enjoy yours.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by JustLeo: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Gbajabiamila would dictate to hundreds of his colleagues on what they must have.

Mr. Canada my foot.
[/s]
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by JustLeo: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Rumour monger.
[/s]
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Molutex(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
They rejected nigerian brand but they will use nigeria currency to purchase the foreign cars. YEYECIOUSNESS
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by toye440: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Father Loorrrrd!!! Nigeria is ready for ur judgment, they are ready 4 rapture.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Nickshrapnel: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Those other people do not want you in their country. They fought for their country. Why should you go and enjoy what they fought for?

Fight for yours and enjoy yours.
Problem is some are too scared to fight while others are too selfish to die for others
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Skyfornia(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
i just got my visa today

Congrats! Which country please? And did you apply for it yourself?
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by PHijo(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
Apart from FG and few states (3-4) I don't think people are really patronising innoson cars

Even his fellow kinsmen that we expect to be buying it are not doing so

Why would someone buy an Innoson SUV that looks exactly like Toyota Prado when he has money to buy Prado undecided

The government should have bought innoson for all lawmakers. Those who don't like it can buy any additional car to suit their taste. If the lawmakers were politically smart they wouldn't insist on government cars being bought from innoson.

This tells us their " buy made in Nigeria chants" are all lip service.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by JustLeo: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

You could if you speak in unison.

You don't even need the whole country to speak up. All you need is for your district to insist that your representative would not be found using foreign made cars and see how he rejects it in the House.
[/s]
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by JustLeo: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

What's the joke here, can you buy you or choose a coffin over a Toyota or Mercedes.
[/s]
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by FemDomCity: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Olalan:
And the borders are closed because they want us to patronize Nigerian products........ it would NOT be shocking that in the houses of all the top political class none of them have a grain of Nigerian rice in them.
fixed
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Zooposki(f): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2020
We need to rise up and kill all these old politicians. If not Nigeria can never move forward.

1 Like

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Judeerons32:
We really should ask ourselves the kind of government we want. I hope people who fight over parties can see the report did not say Apc or Pdp reps. It only said reps. We as a people should learn to speak truth to power at all times. Good governance does not have a party.
Most times the greedier ones fight dirtiest...using the dumbest ragtags as collateral offcourse.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Toscarel: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
Patronizing Nigerian made is it now by force?

yes it is, because if it were an Hausa man owning the company, it would be compulsory, nansense
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by themanderon: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Accursed people. I thought they said the country is broke and they Need to start taxing the miserablely poor street traders and artisans who are trying to survive the hell these crooks create for them on a daily basis. We can now see their real intentions, take from the poor to support their profligate lifestyles. The eternal God in heaven destroy them all. Rogues.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Horus(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2020
These Reps should be arrested for treason
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Sensini123(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2020
And they will be forcing us to eat that mumu stony rice. They will be shouting local content upandown .It is well
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Akowemoon(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/reps-order-400-exotic-cars-reject-nigerian-brands/
Our common enemies in this country are our elected public office holders. You all can see how they collectively agreed because its beneficial to them. In this case, u wont hear anyone saying i'm PDP or APC o. They are now one
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Realdollars: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2020
My tax money o! I pity those paying tax, you cannot even afford the side mirror of Camry 2020.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
Apart from FG and few states (3-4) I don't think people are really patronising innoson cars

Even his fellow kinsmen that we expect to be buying it are not doing so

Why would someone buy an Innoson SUV that looks exactly like Toyota Prado when he has money to buy Prado undecided

Read the topic again..
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Blesyn22(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Social malady!

The so called "reps" are busy servicing their interest instead of servicing the common man's... they are supposed to be "servant leaders" but are "leaders of servant" The common man will explode soon
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by spartachico(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
Patronizing Nigerian made is it now by force?

True it’s not by force but if our leaders don’t lead us right how do we wanna act right ...they should lead by examples and if they go for locally made vehicles they could inspire many of us to purchase made in Nigeria cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by CSTR2: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Euegene100001:
The prices for his cars are rather too much worst part is it has a very wack designers
Oh Nigerian.
What is bad about this design
Is it not for a car to carry you to and fro comfortably?
Are you going to eat it?

You can't build or afford a brand new car, but your taste is more than the Germans.

Haba.

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by CSTR2: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020
frankmoney:
this is not even about gbajabiamila .. what about other reps ? They are all involved all of them they both agreed without any argument
The head of reps have great influence.

If he choosesNigerian made and give patriotic reasons on live TV, the rest of them will toe the same line.
They are like children. They don't want to be seen as enemies.

But he himself is not patriotic enough to take a stand.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Boyooosa(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
It will not be well with una and your conspirators.

My only fear is that if one go check that innoson products too now, e fit be substandard that can endanger owners life or even expensive to maintain...nigeria matter sef.
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by fareed69(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Judeerons32:
We really should ask ourselves the kind of government we want. I hope people who fight over parties can see the report did not say Apc or Pdp reps. It only said reps. We as a people should learn to speak truth to power at all times. Good governance does not have a party.

May Almighy GOD continue to protect you.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by komonibo(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Olalan:
And the borders are closed because they want us to patronize Nigerian products........ it would be shocking that in the houses of all the top political class none of them have a grain of Nigerian rice in them.
I dont think it will be a shock because that is actually what it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by frankmoney(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2020
CSTR2:

The head of reps have great influence.

If he choosesNigerian made and give patriotic reasons on live TV, the rest of them will toe the same line.
They are like children. They don't want to be seen as enemies.

But he himself is not patriotic enough to take a stand.
that's a lie .... If the opposition says they should not do it with thier numbers it won't happen .all of them are the same . Both PDP and APC , none of them give a damn about the citizens
Re: Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands by Euegene100001: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Stop crying I was not referring to u . How can this stolen design be same price with a gwagon. I love to be patriotic but guy innoson has wack designs
CSTR2:

Oh Nigerian.
What is bad about this design
Is it not for a car to carry you to and fro comfortably?
Are you going to eat it?

You can't build or afford a brand new car, but your taste is more than the Germans.

Haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.