Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock (70576 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by yiwep787: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Let's give you a head start on weight loss this February.
Get into your 2020 body shape and weight loss immediately with our state of the art technology
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by SenatorJnr02: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
'Had I known' you mean.

Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..
Condolences to the Family...

Let we who are alive make use of the life we have... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.. so that you won't cry " I thy know" on the other side..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Mshad662(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
THEM DON USE YOUR SOUL RENEW SUBSCRIPTION.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by JVector: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hotel in liquor sh*t.

RIP Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Mshad662(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Asphericnews:
Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amaechi-loses-chief-security-officer.html

Them Don Use Your Soul Renew Subscription.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Dollabiz: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by masseratti: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody should check that shower rose

Is it not same shower he's been using

I don't trust Nigeria politicians

RIP to the dead
can you read, it says hotel... Funny enough this days av been scared of those things the way there are alot of substandard boilers in the country is scary.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by GamalNasser: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
BanevsJoker:
You can actually get electrocuted by your shower, if it is connected to an electric water heater. Apparently, the hotel wasn't properly "earthed". At least that's what I got from a quick google search.

Yes you can but he was not
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by extremelygolden: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..

Let we who are alive make use of the life we have... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.. so that you won't cry [/b]" I thy know"[b] on the other side..

"Had I Known"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by spartoo: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..

Let we who are alive make use of the life we have... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.. so that you won't cry " I thy know" on the other side..

You mean
'Had I known'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by bluecircle470: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
joeluv:
Shower rose indeed....something is fishy about this story. May be there truly where attacked.

Nothing is fishy or meaty. I don’t know what you people wants to gain from this attack or no attack. Opposition always against the ruling party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by bluecircle470: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michael5289:
see blew

Scammer, dey play am alone make you dey chop your millions, abi dem swear for you say make you no be millionaire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by juman(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Too unfortunate.
Died from unbelievable way.
Except in the fourth world country.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Political electrocution grin
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by adolebenito17(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
god no the best
rest in peace man...................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,;'.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.;';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Philinho(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Something is telling me say na bullet wound oooo. Na him been do Jet-li to escape his oga at d top from kidnappers. Let's appreciate him for his bravery n ignore APC news

3 Likes

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by nkemdi89(f): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have not seen a more wicked people than APC leaders , what doe Ameachi gain by lying against his loyal CSO just in order to protect the Image of Fulani Herdsmen , If Ameachi himself was the one struck that night is this how the govt would have denied the truthful cause of death ... The family of this man must sue Ameachi till he provides the name of the mystery hotel where his aide was Fulanicuted ohh sorry electrocuted
Don't say that please, I have known Tony personally for 13years, he has been with amaechi for a long time, his friends and colleagues are mourning him.

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by adslipps: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lawdis:

What was he doing with shower rose

RIP to the dead
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by mrsfavour(f): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..

it's "had I know " No insults please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Squillionaire: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
I was almost electocuted in the shower of a hotel in Calabar last year too. Nigerian hotels need to pay more attention to their electrical fittings especially in the bathroom. How can a normal person tie a metal string from the water heater to the shower curtain rails? I was lucky that the shock occurred before I turned on the shower; I would have been electrocuted.

Guys please, always carefully survey your hotel room before you settle in.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by adecz: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
APC & death!!!

Trump knew why he said that
Buhari appeared lifeless!!

No life around APC.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Mekanus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..

Make peace with a damn nigga that couldn't handle ordinary 3 nails?

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by ttobizz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
I smell a rabbit
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by ABINTUK(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
cr7lomo:
How did he die

He died by dying....

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Felix6: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Soft work
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by ud4u: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
I sorry for the management of that hotel where he died.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by alizma: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lawdis:

RIP to the dead
Is the same shower na because the hotel is his permanent residence. Better go remove that thing that is making you to forget quickly while reading.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by godumes: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
... they'll surely give a suitable name...that I know.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by luluosas(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
So sad. Lack of proper earthing procedures is responsible for his death. My condolences to the bereaved family, especially Mr. Amaechi
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Tim16(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
IduNaOba:
Sure say no be aftermath of the kidnap attack?
The one he was running like new born mouse according to aisha yesufu
It is not a must to comment. If you don't have anything reasonable to type you just skip the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.