Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock (70594 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by LadySarah: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rayd502:
A malfunctioning heater in the bathroom can easily leak current through the shower hose and handle.I was almost killed last year while having my bath.I was electrocuted,but i guess it wasn't my time to go.I practically ran out of the bathroom naked calling for help.Hmmm...No be small thing.

It's a situation I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Me too last 2 yrs. I refused to touch anytginv until the electrician came.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Myself2(m): 3:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody should check that shower rose

Is it not same shower he's been using

I don't trust Nigeria politicians

RIP to the dead

Was he living permanently in a hotel room in Kaduna ?? Haba
Here is a valuable advice for All NAIRALANDERS, before you step into that shower cubicle, bath tub etc to have you bath, make sure you switch off the water heater first. TURN OFF THE WATER HEATER SWITCH FIRST. This is a major cause of electric shocks and death from electric shocks in the bathroom
One time my wife was having her bath and was trying to hang her sponge, the thing accidentally made contact with the shower rose and she had an electric shock, I didnt even call the electrician, I quickly switched off power from the DB, got my insulated plier and screw driver, and cut off and insulated all wiring to the water heater. It remained that way for a long time till it was reconnected after adding more improvised safety features

2 Likes

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Enemyofpeace: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
RIP Mr Tony.......finally na turn by turn
when is your turn?
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Enemyofpeace: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Myself2:

Was he living permanently in a hotel room in Kaduna ?? Haba
Here is a valuable advice for All NAIRALANDERS, before you step into that shower cubicle, bath tub etc to have you bath, make sure you switch off the water heater first. TURN OFF THE WATER HEATER SWITCH FIRST. This is a major cause of electric shocks and death from electric shocks in the bathroom
One time my wife was having her bath and was trying to hang her sponge, the thing accidentally made contact with the shower rose and she had an electric shock, I didnt even call the electrician, I quickly switched off power from the DB, got my insulated plier and screw driver, and cut off and insulated all wiring to the water heater. It remained that way for a long time till it was reconnected after adding more improvised safety features

so you get wife and you come dey drag babe with me?
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Enemyofpeace: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Rayd502:
A malfunctioning heater in the bathroom can easily leak current through the shower hose and handle.I was almost killed last year while having my bath.I was electrocuted,but i guess it wasn't my time to go.I practically ran out of the bathroom naked calling for help.Hmmm...No be small thing.

It's a situation I wouldn't wish on anyone.
so you too dey use hot water bath? No wonder
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by DexterousOne(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2020
mainman7:
shocked Hotel again?! Electric wetin?! Na for Ajegunle Ghetto hotel? We know that's not possible in the state-of-the-art posh Suites where Governor's crew roll. So, stop lying. We know he died on top... lipsrsealed

Capital YES. Expecially all southern states' men who value their own belly and lust than protecting those that should look up to them. What is the motivation of an average southern man?! To buy lastest car, fashion and stiffle fellow southern men with envy. That is it, we focus on trying to achiev to that we can flaunt the achievent to kill our haters(fellow southern men) with envy! And get all the girls! Very childiah mentality. They undetstand this our foolishness, that's why your brother that is regularly given crumps would look the other way when... hmmm... They refused prevent when they could, still blinded by this self-desrructive ego, they refuse to unite and fight courageously to stop the killing of their sons and raping of their wives and daughters. Shame, shame, shame!

Truth is always very bitter. The next generation shall never forgive this current southern generation of "chop and lose sense, my belle and lust is more importat than my brothers lives". I love subtle intelligence of women so much and how they codedly pass accross their message why the southern men still gyrating and deceiving themselves to be men. Have you notice how most southern girl and women are now always dressed in black? They now see their mem as walking dead that refuse to rise to life and responsibility of defence when most needed. The cloths maybe stylish designs etc, but black have suddenly become so popular among our females. They have already seen that the men that God created to protect them have become useless weaklings and slaves to intruders that could have been conqured since, who have betrayed their females' trust. Being a man no be only to fvck and produce children like pigs. Real Men are Men! And we know ourselves: very few in the south, so we couldn't do much, we were also betrayed severally by the weaklings whenever we planned to.... True life story. Southern women now look up to God, southern men have fail them woefully.

What you wrote is so true

Southerners are now slaves to lust and gratification

Shame

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Ekeneprecious(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Asphericnews:
Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amaechi-loses-chief-security-officer.html
my dick need that pussy amarachi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Ekeneprecious(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
maybe he did not eat well or he saw something else
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by ajl: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Myself2(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
so you get wife and you come dey drag babe with me?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.