Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ (843 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by GoldenPromise81(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Good morning brothers and sisters, please harken unto my voice this morning because there is a strong warning from God.
I had received a revelation from God before this one of confirmation came to me.In my dream I had the Lord say to me very clearly "THE END HAS COME".It was as if a loud speaker was put in my ear.And immediately something like burning sulfur started failing on the earth and people were running to and fro,then I woke up.
God then send me another confirmation revelation a woman shared on Whatsapp, saying that God wants to separate the "CHAF FROM THE CORE", that is why He has sent diseases to the world to separate the "CHAF FROM THE CORE".but she said that God has given some conditions, which are;
1.If all men will return to Him then He will heal our land.
2.every one should resurender their life back to Him.
3.every one should ask God for His forgiveness 4.and mercy.
5.pray that God should keep you safe till after the rain to the sunshine.
After then there will be a "great rejoice".She also said all should spread this massage so it'll not stand against you. He that has an ear let him hear. Thanks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by GoldenPromise81(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please I call on the Christian Association of Nigeria's president Supo Ayokunle, and the members of his committee to mobilize a nation wide fasting and prayers inorder to seek the face of God and ask for His mercy on behalf of the entire world and Nigeria in particular.
More and more people are giving revelations they received from God about the same thing. Which is 'If my people, that are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face an turn from their wicked ways then I will forgive their sin and will heal their land". The anger of the Lord is upon the entire human race because they have neglected Him,that is why we are all crying because of this diseases.
Please harken unto my voice people of the most high God. It's well with all of us, AMEN.
Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by LordReed(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Transfer all your money and assets to me if you are sure the end has come.

1 Like

Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by GoldenPromise81(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2020
LordReed:
Transfer all your money and assets to me if you are sure the end has come.
not yet until the trumpets sounds then you can take them all, if only you will still remain here.
Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2020
GoldenPromise81:
not yet until the trumpets sounds then you can take them all, if only you will still remain here.

Bwahahahahaha! My guy dey fear! Tehehehehe!
Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by GoldenPromise81(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! My guy dey fear! Tehehehehe!
I will rather fear now and not regret tomorrow
Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
GoldenPromise81:
I will rather fear now and not regret tomorrow

Oh so you are not confident of what your god told you abi? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by GoldenPromise81(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is very near. Please brothers and sisters repent from your secret sins
Re: Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ by obinna58(m): 1:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Everything is going according to God's plan, bunch of stupid religionists are dying off already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally, 2021 Is The Year / Why Will People Go To Heaven? / Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.