Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? (700 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Message To All Nigerian By An Unknown Prophet (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by TruthHurts1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Was Muhammad A Sexual Deviant?

Posted in Counter-Islamic Apologetics by Ex Muslims of North America

Islamic tradition holds that Muhammad was the ideal man; pious and holy, set apart from all of the heathens of the world. If a person wants to be a proper Muslim in absolute submission to God, they need to imitate Muhammad (Qur’an 33:21). That is why so many Islamic fundamentalists are named Muhammad. That is why the Sunna (the compilation of the sayings and deeds of the historical Muhammad) are so important. Muslims need to know who Muhammad was so that they may also be like him. However, this has led to depravity on a cataclysmic scale. was muhammad a sexual deviant? Muslim men have often appealed to the deeds of Muhammad to justify sexual immorality. But how is that, if Muhammad was the ideal man? I would like to suggest an alternative view, namely, Muhammad was not the ideal man. So, who was he? Was Muhammad a sexual deviant?

Muhammad married and had sex with a prepubescent girl, little Aisha

I hastily admit that I look at this marriage through western eyes, my perception honed by context. I point this out because that is the common Islamic response. They do not deny this. They simply reply that in those days, it was quite typical for younger girls to marry older men. However, the defense that they raise is that little Aisha had already gone through puberty by the time Muhammad had consummated his marriage with her.

The Islamic sources tell a different story. Muhammad proposed marriage to little Aisha when she was six years old, offering the romantic tale that God himself had decreed their marriage (Sahih Bukhari 9:87:140). However, at another time, Muhammad admitted that he married little Aisha because he was sexually aroused by the six year old and would get an erection whenever he saw her (Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17).

Furthermore, while she was too undeveloped to have intercourse with the holy prophet, she was not so undeveloped that he could not handle her and place his hand between her legs, according to the grand mufti Abu Abdullah Muhammad al-Shemary (1809).

Grand Muft Abu Abdullah Muhammad Al-Shemary, the grand scholar of the Fatwa committee, reference number 1809, 3/8/1421 .

“She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed HIS [MALE] MEMBER BETWEEN HER THIGHS AND MASSAGED IT SOFTLY”

The "prophet" would also take baths with the six year old Aisha (Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298)

All of the hadiths concur that Muhammad consummated his marriage with little Aisha when she was nine years old. When she moved into Muhammad’s home (much to her fathers’ protest [ Sahih Bukhari 7:18]), she still had her dolls with her. Little Aisha played with dolls, and Muhammad had sex with her (Muslim 8:3311).

Muhammad stole wives from other men, sometimes after murdering the husband. This can be so difficult to fathom for westerners, because even if somebody is murdered in the west, the murderer then goes into hiding. They do not have the power nor the authority to steal that persons’ wife. But suppose they did? The man who murdered your husband is having sex with you, and do you think that is consensual sex? I seriously doubt it. That is rape.

But that is precisely what Muhammad did. A man named Kinana ibn al-Rabi knew where some treasure was hidden, and Muhammad tortured him so that he would surrender that information. Afterwards he struck his neck until he inflicted slaughter (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rassul Allah page 515). Then he took Kinana’s seventeen year old wife, Safiyyaa as a slave girl for a short period of time, until he married her (Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367). Thus, he raped Safiyyaa.

Muhammad permitted his followers to rape widows and married women. Reread that sentence until the implications set in. Consider the sexual slavery that we see throughout the radical (or, orthodox) Muslims throughout the middle eastern world. ISIS takes Christian and Jewish women as sex slaves. This, of course, is abhorrent to many of our Muslim friends throughout the world. They call for the condemnation of these men in accordance with the religion of peace.

The problem is that the very Qur’an that they appeal to condones these practices. After battles, the Muslims would have a number of female captives. The Muslims men were afraid to take these women as spoils, because they might get them pregnant. Muhammad replied, “It is better for you not to [ejaculate outside of the vagina], for if any soul till the Day of Resurrection is predestined to exist, it will exist.” (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:459).

Further, when the Muslim men captured married women, and asked Muhammad if it was permissible to have sex with them, he replied that it was forbidden to have sex with a married woman, except those who your right hand possesses. (Qur’an 4:24). ‘Those who your right hand possesses’ is an idiom for those who are your captives. Thus Muhammad permitted his followers to have sex with married captives of war. Do you think this was consensual? Thus Muhammad permitted his followers to rape women. Was Muhammad a sexual deviant?

Muhammad allowed prostitution Mut'ah

Imagine a man who was so overcome with lust that he just could not control who he had sex with. Sometimes, this man would have sex with nine or ten women every day. This man is Muhammad. With so little self-control, he had sex with every women that he could find. He instituted a practice known as Mut'ah, which was a temporary marriage, that is, legal prostitution. Since it was illegal to have sex with somebody with whom you are not married, you need only marry them for one night. The Islamic sources teach that Muhammad’s followers practiced this during his lifetime, and it was later annulled by Umar (Sahih Muslim 3248). If Muhammad’s followers are practicing Mut'ah, one could hardly suspect that their leader was not also indulging himself.

Muhammad took more wives than his own revelation allowed.

Muhammad told his people that they were permitted to have as many as four wives (Qur’an 4:3). I am not in the business of criticizing him for polygamy, because surely, there are worse sins. But instead, I think it is worthy to point out that while Muhammad permitted Muslims to have four wives, he took more for himself. He had at least nine wives (Bukhari 7:62:142).

The reason for this is simply that he had sexual desires and he wanted to fulfill them. Not only that, but these raging sexual hormones were looked with favor by the divine. God wanted to give Muhammad all of the lusts of his heart (Bukhari 6:60:311). Now of course, that is a theological question that it might be difficult to refute. But I am just saying that it seems a little suspicious when a person institutes a law saying that one can only have four wives and then takes nine. It becomes even more suspicious when that person claims that the reason for this is none other than that God wants to give them more sexual partners. Was Muhammad a sexual deviant?

Muhammad’s conception of Paradise entails having sex with lots of young virgins. Imagine what Heaven will be like. Many Christians imagine seeing their lost loved ones, running toward them on a sandy shore. We hear of imagery of no more tears or pain. All of the pain of this world will be forgotten. I think that all of these things and so much more that we cannot even imagine will be there. But most importantly, Jesus Christ will be there. That is Heaven. To be with God.

Not for Muhammad. For Muhammad, Heaven is all about having sex with lots of girls. That common ’72 virgins’ in the Islamic utopia is straight out of the Qur’an and the Sunna. The righteous shall be wed to dark-eyed virgins (Qur’an 44:51-54). They will arrange in ranks, waiting in line to marry wide-eyed, fair, female virgins (Qur’an 52:20). “Which of your Lord’s blessings will you deny? Therein are bashful virgins who neither man nor jinnee have touched before.” (Qur’an 55:54-56). They will be chaste and fair, dark-eyed virgins, (Qur’an 55:70-74). They will have swelling breasts (Qur’an 78:31-34). This is the Paradise of Muhammad. Women. Many women to have sex with.

So Was Muhammad a sexual deviant?

According to their own Islamic sources, Muhammad must have been a sexual deviant. If moderate Muslims want to follow Muhammad, they need to start marrying and having sex with girls who play with dolls. They need to start murdering men and stealing their wives. They need to start raping widows and married women when they capture them in war. They need to temporarily marry women just to have sex with them. They need to be so obsessed with sex, that the greatest place that they can conceive of, is full of it. If a Muslim wants to follow Muhammad, they need to be sexually depraved.

The captured women included Umm Qirfa:

She was a very old woman, wife of Malik. Her daughter [and another] were also taken. Zayd ordered Qays to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly by putting a rope between her legs and to two camels and driving them until they rent her in two). (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 980)
The old woman’s daughter was brought back to Mecca along with the other prisoners, where she was awarded to her captor as a “prize:”

I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by Ogamysamo: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
god is the only one true judge
judge not, that you may not be judge.
who then are we to judge
Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by ItsReal: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about..

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by TruthHurts1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
O worshipper of the evil satanic Sex Award Winner (SAW)!

Why did the Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarise heavily from the scriptures of the Christ worshippers?

Why can't Satan We Trust (SWT) respect copyright laws?

Or are there no laws in his paradise?

Is it only sex 24/7 that he understands?

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

ItsReal:
Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about..

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by ItsReal: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
I think you should start by trying to know the age Mary gave birth to Jesus

Only then shall we continue

Note: you fit go edit and re-edit am o since everyone knows the bible gets yearly revisions just to keep the lie going.

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by ItsReal: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am still waiting for you o

Maybe you didn't understand the previous sentence construction.

Lemme rephrase it

You should be worried that Mary the mother of your god Jesus was married off at the age of 12 to a 90 years old carpenter or better still your worry should be channelled to the age at which the mother of your god Jesus was impregnated by your god Jesus and gave birth to himself ( your god Jesus) who is an indivisible part of the trinity.

Can you tell me the age at which the mother of your god Jesus was impregnated by your god Jesus and gave birth to himself ( jesus) ?

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by TruthHurts1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
[img]https://images./2yN90khLIe1ehBF7MQ5b8d.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6dcW0hZpSwgmzrhiRzU8LN.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./5Jmu4kCjNOCvh23t0PU1YY.jpg[/img]

ItsReal:

Lemme rephrase it

You should be worried that Mary the mother of your god Jesus was married off at the age of 12 to a 90 years old carpenter or better still your worry should be channelled to the age at which the mother of your god Jesus was impregnated by your god Jesus and gave birth to himself ( your god Jesus) who is an indivisible part of the trinity.

Can you tell me the age at which the mother of your god Jesus was impregnated by your god Jesus and gave birth to himself ( jesus) ?

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by enilove(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
ItsReal:

Lemme rephrase it

Islam has taught you nothing but lies

The op provided proves from your Islamic books.
Why can you provide proofs from the Bible as well ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by sagenaija: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
ItsReal:

Lemme rephrase it

While the Bible doesn't give us Mary's real age, it actually gives us an indication that she was not a child like Aisha when she got married, since the Bible calls a “12 years old”, a child - Mark 5: 35-42.

Mary is in fact categorised as a woman and not a 'child' - Luke 1:39-42.

This is what you get from the Bible.

Since whatever source you may have got your information from is not the Bible you cannot expect us to take that source as genuine or serious. The onus is on to prove that source as genuine not on us.

Did the Koran give Mary's age? If not why are you going outside your book to propagate ABSURDITY?
Instead of answering the question you are trying to come up with DIVERSIONARY tactics.

1 Like

Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by ItsReal: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Always changing the goal post at the slightest chance.

Not surprising though, it is in the blood.

Anyway, after this I won't continue to exchange words with you because I looked at your profiles and I saw that the 3 of you are actively into this.

People would waste their time on you and you will still remain the same.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time on my hands

Let me give you the following:

1. Saint Augustine (350AD) married a 10 year old girl!.

2. King Richard 11 (1400AD) married a 7yr old girl.

3.King Henry VIII (1500AD) he married a 5yr old girl.

Even in the BIBLE it says:

....But save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (Numbers 31. 17:28).

According to the Catholic encyclopedia,

mary the mother of jesus was 12 when she married the 99 years old Joseph!!! "This was based on their thought"

Before 1929, Church of England ministers could marry 12yrs old girls in Britain.

Up till 1983, Catholic Canon laws permitted priests to marry off brides at the age of 12.

In the United States, back in 1880, in the state of Delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7yrs and in California it was 10!!!

Infact, instance that supports this are so many in your known and unknown-authored bible but you choose to deny it.

The white man suddenly made the marriage age 18 and you shift your position accordingly. How about countries where the consent age is 15, 16, 17 or even 21. Will you still bend the scripture to allow for the discrepancies.

Are you clarified now?

Those still doubtful, Go back to your village and ask your grandmother how old she was when she got married!

Trust me, you won't get that wrong

Bye, never to reply your post again.

Death is fast approaching.

But you still have some time with you now, use it.

Repent to God and worship him.

Stay away from worshipping a human like you.

God has no family members, no partner, no son , no baby mama.

Just him.

The supreme being.

No go talk say you were not warned o.
Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by enilove(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
ItsReal:

Not surprising though, it is in the blood.

Anyway, after this I won't continue to exchange words with you because I looked at your profiles and I saw that the 3 of you are actively into this.

People would waste their time on you and you will still remain the same.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time on my hands

Let me give you the following:

1. Saint Augustine (350AD) married a 10 year old girl!.

2. King Richard 11 (1400AD) married a 7yr old girl.

3.King Henry VIII (1500AD) he married a 5yr old girl.

Even in the BIBLE it says:

....But save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (Numbers 31. 17:28).

According to the Catholic encyclopedia,

mary the mother of jesus was 12 when she married the 99 years old Joseph!!! "This was based on their thought"

Before 1929, Church of England ministers could marry 12yrs old girls in Britain.

Up till 1983, Catholic Canon laws permitted priests to marry off brides at the age of 12.

In the United States, back in 1880, in the state of Delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7yrs and in California it was 10!!!

Infact, instance that supports this are so many in your known and unknown-authored bible but you choose to deny it.

The white man suddenly made the marriage age 18 and you shift your position accordingly. How about countries where the consent age is 15, 16, 17 or even 21. Will you still bend the scripture to allow for the discrepancies.

Are you clarified now?

Those still doubtful, Go back to your village and ask your grandmother how old she was when she got married!

Trust me, you won't get that wrong

Bye, never to reply your post again.

Death is fast approaching.

But you still have some time with you now, use it.

Just him.

The supreme being.

No go talk say you were not warned o.

Stop calling evil good. It is evil for a 53 year old to marry a 9 year old. Muhammad had no moral. What can you say to the case of Muhammad marrying his son's wife ?

Secondly , there is nothing pure , good , holy or Godly about Islam. Islam is pure idolatry.

You worship facing kabah and bow to the black stone implanted in the wall of the kabah .
The ancestors of Muhammad were stone worshipper which was why he had to kiss the black stone :

Hadith
Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:
"`Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (ﷺ) touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' `Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet (ﷺ) did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'
Sahih al-Bukhari 1605
In-book : Book 25, Hadith 91
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 675  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
Hisham b. 'Urwa reported on the authority of his father who narrated from 'A'isha. He said to 'A'isha:

I think if a person does not run between al- Safa' and al-Marwa, It does not do any harm to him (so far as Hajj is concerned). She said: Why (do you think so)? I said: For Allah says:" Verily al-Safa' and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah" (2:158) (to the end of the verse), whereupon she said: Allah does not complete the Hajj of a person or his Umra if he does not observe Sa'i between al-Safa' and al-marwa; and if it were so as you state, then (the wording would have been (fala janah an la yatufu biha) [" There is no harm for him if he does not circumambulate between them']. Do you know in what context (this verse was revealed)? (It was revealed in this context) that the Ansar in the Days of Ignorance pronounced the Talbiya for two idols. (fixedl on the bank of the river which were called Isaf and Na'ila. The people went there, and then circumambulated between al-Safa' and al-Marwa and then got their heads shaved. With the advent of Islam they (the Muslims) did not like to circumambulate between them as they used to do during the Days of Ignorance. It was on account of this that Allah. the Exalted and Majestic, revealed:" Verily al-Safe and al-Marwa are among the Signs of Allah" to the end of the verse. She said: Then people began to observe Sa'i.
Sahih Muslim 1277 a
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 285
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 7, Hadith 2923  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

You can judge for yourself which of the two religions is worshiping the devil.
Re: Was The "Prophet" A Sexual Deviant? by sagenaija: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2021
ItsReal:

Lol!
Just see who is accusing others of changing the goal post!
You're as slippery as your god.
You now want to run away.
We can see through you!

Now let's see who's changing the goal post.
Check your post which I responded to. You claimed that Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years old when she was married to Joseph who was 90 years old. I've shown you FROM THE BIBLE (not from extraneous materials like you're resorting to) that it is not true that Mary was 12 years old because she would have been regarded as a CHILD if that were so. I didn't even go yet into the analysis of her conversation with the angel to prove that a 'child' of 12 couldn't have engaged in that kind of conversation.

Instead of admitting that you got it wrong you now want to accuse your opponents of changing the goal post. Rather than make reference to what I posted you ignore it and you are now bringing other materials to DIVERT attention away from your ignorance and failure to prove any point.

Did you forget the question you asked?
Did you ask about Saint Augustine or any of the other persons and issues you're now bringing up?

If you want to go with a 'PROPHET' who because Aisha was CLEARLY SEEN as being too young to have sex at 6 will "place his Male member between her thighs and massage it softly" and also took "baths with the six year old Aisha" then go ahead. Venerated him. Clap for him as the best of mankind. The choice is yours.

But this is supposed to be a prophet? A prophet of God? Who had other wives but couldn't have the self control to even wait for a six year old to grow up? And all you do here is to look for how others in history have done it and so justify your 'PROPHET'?

So, now that you can't face the issues you're, resorting to personal attacks and 'preaching'.
Who should repent - us or you who have been exposed for peddling a lie about Mary?

Who should repent - us who worship the true God or you a Mohamedan who worship Mohamed, Allah and his daughters? You forgot that Allah said that he could marry from amongst "ourselves" if wanted to, and you're claiming he has no family members.
Maybe you really need to study the real Islam and not the PROPAGANDA dished out to you which has made you brainwash your self.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede / What Do These Numbers Mean? / Adam And Eve: OPINION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.