Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) (1358 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Nigerian Man, Ken Obi, Found Dead In His Apartment In New Jersey, USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) by Tundemuttee: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2020
A Nigerian man identiied as Ogubie John Izuchukwu was reportedly found dead under mysterious circumstances at City Pak Apartment in Cengkareng, Jakarta, Indonesia.

According to Facebook user, Sylvester Nwodo, the man's body was discovered on Monday morning, February 17.

"This Person died this morning In City Pak Apartment Cengkareng Indonesia .Any body that knows him should indicate,so that the family can be contacted.Plz Keep sharing so it can get to the right destination.. thanks."

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) by Tundemuttee: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Rest In Peace
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2020
Each Time I see Events as this , A whole Runs through my thought..

The Truth is there is no big deal in Death .. Everyone are bound to go one way or the other.

What troubles me is the Next Destination which I call the ( Forever and Ever)..

Departing this Earth without JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest Undoing of a Man or Woman..

Let's Make Great use of this Breathe we have now.. In all you Do, Accept JESUS CHRIST. Live for JESUS.. Nothing else will count once we breathe our last Breath!

Closing your eyes in Death without JESUS is Weeping, Cries of " I thy know"

We pray that GOD ALMIGHTY Comforts the Family of our Brother..
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) by Barrywilly(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Which of the two pictures is the dead body bc they look alike shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) by gambia(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Barrywilly:
Which of the two pictures is the dead body bc they look alike shocked

What are you saying??
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Indonesia (Photo) by IranianSea: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Each Time I see Events as this , A whole Runs through my thought..

The Truth is there is no big deal in Death .. Everyone are bound to go one way or the other.

What troubles me is the Next Destination which I call the ( Forever and Ever)..

Departing this Earth without JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest Undoing of a Man or Woman..

Let's Make Great use of this Breathe we have now.. In all you Do, Accept JESUS CHRIST. Live for JESUS.. Nothing else will count once we breathe our last Breath!

Closing your eyes in Death without JESUS is Weeping, Cries of " I thy know"

We pray that GOD ALMIGHTY Comforts the Family of our Brother..
See mumu! Your type are the ones enriching your fakes you called pastors. Jesus my ass

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Unrest: Watch How Residence Are Keeping Vigil Against Armed Robbers / Help!!! My Access Bank Account Was Cleared Without Any Transaction / Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.