Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) (3281 Views)

Fresh Coronavirus Outbreak Hit Benue, 25 Cases Reported / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by Guest911: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Riele:
I see this happening to Nigeria in the next 3 weeks
babe this is my worst fear, I just renewed my passport hopefully renew visa before end of month. embarassed . We have no leaders to do half of what China has done.
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 19, 2020
The VIRUS can now have the city to its SELF
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by jasent2020(m): 3:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:
is this one prayer or what?
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by ecolime(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:
Are you Okay?

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by Aremu01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

And you think you and your family will survive?
Pls think before you talk
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by klever18(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:
wtf?u arrrr high on what ?
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Seeing all this pictures, I started thinking about this movie "Walking Dead"
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
ajalawole:
Hope this is not the end of the world Sha. our very own NAFDAC announced that the country import almost 80% of the drug we us, that the only thing we produce in this country is water. if this virus enter naija we are doom
Even the water you talk about we didn't produce it
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by Chijosky(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Resident evils movie
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
China, stop eating everything that moves!!
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) by Cozbymaster97(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Mumu..
China
Wetin concern me..
I get Exam abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. / Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Snake As Their Symbol/logo / Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.