Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lagos Shutdown Concert With Rick Ross, M.i., Naeto C To Hold On December 27th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Shutdown Concert With Rick Ross, M.i., Naeto C To Hold On December 27th (847 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Wizkhalifa Beaten Black And Blue For Messing With Rick Ross's Fiance. See Pics H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Shutdown Concert With Rick Ross, M.i., Naeto C To Hold On December 27th by sandra123: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2010

On Dec 27, 2010 all roads will lead to the Eko Hotel, Lagos, where Kilimanajro Entertainment in association with Storm 360 are organising the “Lagos Shut Down Concert” with Rick Ross in Nigeria.

Kilimanjaro Entertainment, the outfit responsible for a number of top level concerts in the earlier part of the decade, with Boys 2 Men, Joe, Sean Paul being just some of the major talents they successfully delivered in major concerts return to the game with this show which is destined to be one of the best shows this season in Nigeria.

This concert is headlined by the Teflon Don himself – Rick Ross – ably supported by some of Naija’s finest.

Full details: http://www.cp-africa.com/2010/12/16/lagos-shutdown-concert-rick-ross-mi-naeto-hold-december-27th/
Re: Lagos Shutdown Concert With Rick Ross, M.i., Naeto C To Hold On December 27th by Dsense(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2010
wow Great Collabo . . . .I like Rick Ross!

(1) (Reply)

Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years / Mariah Carey Finally Delivers / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Solange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.