Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Not Having Car Insurance Is A Waste Of Time And Money - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Not Having Car Insurance Is A Waste Of Time And Money (831 Views)

5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker / How Ignorance About Car Insurance Is Costing You Money / How To Verify If Your Car Insurance Is Fake In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Having Car Insurance Is A Waste Of Time And Money by jp230: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2020
When I first moved back to Nigeria I didn’t know how car insurance worked in the country. Everyone told me it didn’t work and that I should forget about it. The word on the street was having insurance is a waste of time and money. It wasn’t until a friend of mine, Onajeme Otomiewo, showed me the light, did I know that insurance saves you time and money.

I didn’t realize the difficulty involved in getting someone to fix your car after an accident. My sister in-law tried to warn me but I didn’t listen. I learnt the hard way.

continue reading https://insuranceinfong.com/not-having-insurance-a-waste-of-time-and-money/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Volkswagen's Electric Racecar Obliterate A Mclaren 720s / How Much Is AC Compressor? / Evaporator Purge Valve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.