Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Ignorance About Car Insurance Is Costing You Money - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Ignorance About Car Insurance Is Costing You Money (748 Views)

How To Increase Car Battery Life : What No One Tells You About Car Battery Life / 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker / 5 Terrifying Facts About Car Pollution That Everyone Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ignorance About Car Insurance Is Costing You Money by jp230: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Car accidents are a common sight in Nigeria. Bad roads, impatient drivers and bad drivers are the main culprits. Furthermore, We have a lot of drivers that didn’t go to driving school.

A common sight right after the accident is people gathering around the car, either fighting over who is right and who is wrong, or begging to be forgiven for the damage on the other party’s car.

In our society, we believe that begging or apologizing takes care of problems. As such, when you hit my car and destroy my bumper, you apologize and all is good.

You will see other pedestrians come up to the scene of the accident and say things like, “e don beg you na”, “you big pass am, God wey give you money to buy the motor go give you money to repair am”, “sorry for am na” etc.

One is left wondering what you are supposed to do with the apology. Can you go to a panel beater and say, “oga them beg me so I say make I beg you to fix my car?” Or will you take the “I beg” to Ladipo to buy a new headlight?

The Solution

continue reading https://insuranceinfong.com/ignorance-insurance-costing-money/

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is It To Change Fuel Filter Toyota Avensis 2012 / Toyota Reveals The Siena 2021 / Must I Get A Driving School Cert Before I Can Apply For Driving License?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.