Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

You Can Lose Up To 1.5 Kg In Just 3 Days Using This Technique - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Lose Up To 1.5 Kg In Just 3 Days Using This Technique (336 Views)

Liquid Diet Plan For Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast 3 KG In 5 Days / Lose 5 Kg In 3 Days With This Simple 3 Day Detox Diet / In 5 Steps: How to Lose 10 Kg In 4 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Lose Up To 1.5 Kg In Just 3 Days Using This Technique by atnerjennac24(f): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Lemon Water For Weight Loss: How To Lose 1.5kg With Lemon Water? | Health Benefits Of Lemon Water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hntdv5VGJKE
Re: You Can Lose Up To 1.5 Kg In Just 3 Days Using This Technique by JustinJacob: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks for the useful information shared here. I was only 50 kgs before my pregnancy. But now I weigh 67 kgs. I don't know how to get back to the previous weight. natural CBD oil I think this will be an effective method for me.
Re: You Can Lose Up To 1.5 Kg In Just 3 Days Using This Technique by ryanbabraham: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Wow. Happy to see this post here. In this post, the author shares some information about how to reduces our body weight. I think this post will helpful for everyone to lose weight. Call Booster Can you please share some more details about these weight losing activities?

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nigerian, Let Stop All Scary Information Of Any Virus Given To We People B / Prophet TB Joshua Says Rain Will Fall And Drive Away Coronavirus / Italy's Government Locks Down The Country To Curb Covid-19 Virus Spread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.