Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bbnaija Alex Replies Follower Who Said Her Body Is Not Nice At All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Replies Follower Who Said Her Body Is Not Nice At All (939 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Replies Follower Who Said Her Body Is Not Nice At All by GistingBrity: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Alexandra Amuche Sandra Popularly known as Alex Unusual has replied a fan who said her body isn’t as nice as she makes people believe.
The user, who apparently seemed like a troll, wrote to Alex, saying “Alex, I don’t know what is going on with you. People don’t want to tell you but I will tell you, your body is not nice at all. You’re not looking good. I don’t know what is going on with you. You look very old and you’re young girl. Please try to put on some weight”.

Seeing the comment made by her follow, the reality TV star quickly responded as thus....Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/bbnaija-alex-replies-follower-who-said-her-body-is-not-nice-at-all/

Re: Bbnaija Alex Replies Follower Who Said Her Body Is Not Nice At All by Hhansome(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa! Chioma B Is Coming! – Cardi B Reveals.. See Reactions To Her Post / Eedris Abdulkareem Shades Mercy Aigbe, Speaks On Why She Has A Broken Marriage / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.