Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software (22918 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by benabbey(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
Can anybody give me link to India Web Sever V2 download
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by tunde247: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2011
what is your email ?
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by benabbey(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
Tunde u bleeped me up And you have loose a good customer
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by virgoSOJ: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
I need to configure India web proxy on my PC (18G).
My 2K is read and like to meet up with the bearer in person.

btunde32@yahoo.com
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2011
@benabbey i will post a screen shot of your account for every nairlander to see ,how do you mean bleep ? i upgraded your benzion72 account to eighteen gigabyte pardon me cos blacklist her on nairaland
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2011
@benabbey I JUST ADDED YOU ON FACEBOOK ,HAVE A GREAT DAY ,OH I HAVE JUST BEEN TALKING TO MY SELF all this while
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2011
here it is

Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2011
you haven't used any single megabyte from your account it show zero kilobyte used ,i am sure there are lots of nairalanders who will love to own an account like this a
whole whopping eighteen gigabyte account ,i am not sure what the problem is and why you are complaining ,i wrote you in my email ,my mulitlinks landline went bad due to
high volume of phone all i receive and i have given you numbers you can contact me GOS HELP US ALL AMEN if you want office / home service delivery i can at a
little extra cost .i hope you will entertain me with my favorite BIG STOUT .
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by tundenaija: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
iwp is sweet

Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2011
good morning ,any issues problems or comments ?
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by benabbey(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Tunde Naija I tried my best to make it work, But it is not working. I cant kill myself and I don't want to waste more money. When I could not see your break light both on phone and online I av to rest my case.
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
what is your location ,any nairaland ders that stays clos to you can help you figure it out ,call me ,my contacts are in my blog below
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bignaija(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
the iwp looks sounds like myth but it is true and it is great fr heavy browsers
Re: How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software by bigfat01: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
if you have having problem with your india web proxy 3.2 please upgrade to india web proxy 3.2.1 by loginning in at web tunnel website ,log in with your user name and password ,and upgrade by downloading india web proxy 3.2.1 ,if u need assistance please call or send a text to 080-236-82532

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between LAPTOPS And NOTEBOOK? / Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt / 7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.