Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

- Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (2266 Views)

WARLORDS (battle Of The Gods) / The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Tominix(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2020
....... A zillion years ago, zeus was killed in a battle with hermes in fernal creatures lurked in the shadows, it is said that the heart of the vailant god gives ultimate powers______but are they the only one in search....
LAGOS 10:15 pm
The sounds of gun fire penetrated through the air, shrill shrieks and screams rented the air, the intruders didn't even care they wanted their target no matter what and that is Lucas san dera the roman researcher had found the cave of herlal the cave that houses the deadliest and creepiest creatures.
It was even rumoured that the hell beast tyran dwell there tyran a creature not less than 19 ft tall has the face of a Triefx (a vampire faced ox).
the Tyran was also endowed with fangs not less than 9 inches which were able to tear a triefx apart in a minute.
Lucas had found the pulse of zeus heart and had called on Fortes the enperor of rome to exhume the heart but on the first trial they attacked by giant tyran and all were killeD EXECPT HIM Probably that why they wanted

1 Like

Re: by Tominix(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Time for some action lucas grinned as he unsheated his sword he dashed at the intruder the intruder sensing some movement swiftly moued towards a brick piller, at that instant lucas crashed against a wall shattering "bloody son of a bitch" he cursed as he spat out blood mixed with sand.
alancimo he yelled as fire eminated rapidly from his body, the intruder camouflaged with the cream wall of the building as he moved towards lugas............THUD!
Mel landed in the room (mel the remaining triefx at a glance of it it was visible that it was crossbreeded with a wolf) the intruder then transformed into a beast mel jumped on the head and rtarted clawing lucas flew high and charged at him but ended midway before falling, lucas then channled his muntant spirit at him making him crash on the wall......
"behold victory is not now. May the best man win"he mumbled as he summoned his falcon mount and flew off
TO.BE.CONTINUED.
Re: by Tominix(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Make i call the VIP's ann2012 kimberlywest devilpen adespades queenite bobosneh reemah abluk pabon oyinprince lalasticlala divepen1 seun classcaptain whywhyogun ABEG HELP ME MENTION PIPS

1 Like

Re: by Ann2012(f): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tominix:
Make i call the VIP's
ann2012
kimberlywest
devilpen
adespades
queenite
bobosneh
reemah
abluk
pabon
oyinprince
lalasticlala
divepen1
seun
classcaptain
whywhyogun
ABEG HELP ME MENTION PIPS

Thanks for the mention
Re: by Tominix(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
What about this

Re: by Bobosneh: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tominix:
Make i call the VIP's
ann2012
kimberlywest
devilpen
adespades
queenite
bobosneh
reemah
abluk
pabon
oyinprince
lalasticlala
divepen1
seun
classcaptain
whywhyogun
ABEG HELP ME MENTION PIPS
Gbam I don land gidigba. thanks bro for the mention may the good lord never cease his blessings on your head. nice start please feed us moreee
Re: by Tominix(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ann2012 bobosneh seun and his mods banned me but am back ó. lightqueen biafrabushboy fulaniHERDman CUM AND SEE OoöòøóôOoöòøóôOoöòøóôOoöòøóô
Re: by Ann2012(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tominix:
Ann2012
bobosneh
seun and his mods banned me but am back ó.
lightqueen
biafrabushboy
fulaniHERDman CUM AND SEE OoöòøóôOoöòøóôOoöòøóôOoöòøóô

Welcome back
Re: by Tominix(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
____________Mel winced in pain as lucas applied balm on her, he wondered who was against him he don't have the emblem with him.
suddenly an invicible force threw him against a wall cracking it arrGHHHH he groaned and struggled to drag mel to a safê çórñér at that instant laser beams cut through her spilling blood around, lucas screamed boom!!! He blacked out................
_______CEZAQ AN UNDERGROUND TUNNEL IN ROME________
I struggled to stnd as sharp pains shot through my belly, i then noticed an old man sleeping beside me he seem foreign to me probably a roman though am a nigerian.... Just yesterday i was brought here in this endless journey...
some harsh footsteps were heard within as i pretended to be asleep to avert merciless beating, boom!! The door open rapidly as an unseen force came and dropped a plate of barbecued meat for us or so i thought, a man then appeared as i looked at him i noticed his apparel as that of THE BLACK MARINERS............................. An elite group of assassins trained in
Re: by Tominix(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
_____Russia the marines were said to be invicible and are only seen when they are to kill, as if the man knew i was awake he became invicible, bang!!! I flew to a wall making my head hit the wall causing me blackout_______
Lucas yawned as he saw that he was in a strange enviroment a boy of about 14 was lying with a split head probably from a hard impact.
Good to see you awake signor a voice flooded the room as a bright ligh flooded the room a tall man then __
sorry it is short i need to do something
Re: by Bobosneh: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
please keep the update flowing I'm so hungry for more
Re: by Tominix(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bobosneh:
please keep the update flowing I'm so hungry for more
i will nt be able to post for sm tims bt i wil give you guys weekly dose on saturday ........
And again the writer vibes are dying if nt for you and ann2012 may GOD bless you guys......
And if you mention pips it may make the vibes flowing
@tominix.com

1 Like

Re: by Ann2012(f): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tominix:

i will nt be able to post for sm tims bt i wil give you guys weekly dose on saturday ........
And again the writer vibes are dying if nt for you and ann2012 may GOD bless you guys......
And if you mention pips it may make the vibes flowing
@tominix.com

People will comment gradually, just keep on with the updates wink
Re: by Tominix(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Ann2012:

People will comment gradually, just keep on with the updates wink
thanks jawe buh am writing off hand coolso there might be mistakes undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad shocked kiss kiss; undecided undecided undecided undecidedD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed[/color] kiss kiss kiss kiss[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: by Tominix(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
starcistan tell me ó i no get mb To check
Re: by Tominix(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bobosneh, ann2012, updates coming plenty 2maro, stay tuned

1 Like

Re: by Devilpen(m): 3:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Don't tell me, you're already getting fed up or the vibe is already getting loose. baba you better continue before I locate you
Re: by Ann2012(f): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Tominix:
Bobosneh,
ann2012,
updates coming plenty 2maro, stay tuned

Waiting oooo
Re: by Bobosneh: 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
abeg come update o!!!!!!!!!!
Re: by Tominix(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lucas ran as fast as he could yet the creature was still at his heel, swoosh!!! An arrow pierced through the creature, thank goodnes$ he muttered and raised up his head to have a look on his supposed saviour he saw a boy of about six with a cross bow the boy has the air and stamina of a thousand year old tyrix yet he couldn't seem to follow the boy, as he made to follow the other way, the boy jumped to his front and changed in to the northern east beast.........
Tall man walked in the man Charged at lucas with such speed that even light cam compete with and gave lucas an hard punch throwing him off balance he blacked out.......
The man dropped lucas limped body on a metal slab in a truck, as the truck started the man gave a sharp jolt on lucas temple, where are we he asked trembling as he looked around fearfully just going for a gear up the man replied with a grin_____________________
Re: by Tominix(m): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Devilpen:
Don't tell me, you're already getting fed up or the vibe is already getting loose. baba you better continue before I locate you
chairman abeg no vex...... Erm abeg no vexng me fb message i want tell una smtin
Re: by Tominix(m): 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Devilpen:
chairman abeg no vex.........ERM SND ME FB MESSAGE I WAN TELL UNA SMTIN
Re: by Tominix(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
He leapt from the tall tree and threw his spear at the leopard , the amimal let out a cry as it fell down demi tiger mode unlocked wow he gasped as he giggled in exictment , just then a local stun gun bullet wizzed past his head As he ducked,
"what the heck" lucas mouted as he put on his demi tiger eye looking for the assailant.
phizz the bullet went past him narrowly touching. This time he sent sonic roar waves round the forest, in no time he heard the heart beat of the octaian golden eagle the beast was said to cover a million miles in less than hour, the eagle was 15 feets tall, the eagle gave a loud wail as it pursued lucas, he jumped and darted then he leapt towards a broken tree branch and threw it aiming for the eye.
BANG!!! It entered into the head, "demi soul upgraded" .................................... . . . . .. .
Re: by Tominix(m): 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lefulefu
WinningEleven
Ladyhippolyta88
Saffi
Lucifer66 and his numerous aliases

Richdad20
Oyindidi
Colourich
Sweetbuns
Nwaamaikpe
Lala the snake man
Mind44
Sheun baba
Amakavula
Amakababe
Jasonscoolari
Ibkayee
Eberechi24
Wuraola01
Madridguy
Sarrki
Tissue paper
Hardmirror
Poweredcom
Smellysperm
Farano
Dominique
Pocahontas
Mrsoftapples
Obontami
Tosyn2much
Marylavina
Bigvajina
Airforce1
Iamd18jidetheblogger Lekksite mzgboy clubmoney stevex10 ultrazone emiliy223 mrajonder stevebent Reiyvinn Weselion Akhampapa mmonigeria Dbluemoon pmictltd preciy8 cabsco folafola cbiznaija operaabel damilar Leadn Mcvize frfrank Tysontim navvy allenadeola kehzofficial amjf postmaster Lovelyronke20 mondbest virus2x Teekay247 oworock dani1luv dawatech miracle4 baseg25 ProfvickyCT kakakino olamilekan360
klem93 osita Infotechng mrunn jarus misterh topudo CyracksMrBlogger fesmann kofacts HezeLawson gonaij apogeez Samnelson adeiza4u ojochidem mitchyy Ige101 aklaw1000 corjiakor31 sazul Kudantown Lordbenunited‬ teamee1 tommyopera eim9 faftop marx42
akintayo1 TUNDELLINIUM CHARLEH samwhizzy OwillyOscar Rockycodes ikem2 adegunwa4real samseen02 oladapps kunle4you Andyguy2k1
cum and see ó
Re: by Tominix(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ann2012 , bobosneh , devilpen .....
i will nt be able to post cos am writing mock (started a wk ago) and jamb is nx week friday........... Your prayers
Re: by Ann2012(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tominix:
Ann2012 , bobosneh , devilpen .....
i will nt be able to post cos am writing mock (started a wk ago) and jamb is nx week friday........... Your prayers

Success all the way dear

1 Like

Re: by Devilpen(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Success bro

1 Like

Re: by Tominix(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
I just created my facebook group
ann2012 . . . Queenitee . . . . . Kimberlywest . . . . . . Bobosneh . . . . . Devilpen . . . . . . Lightqueen . . . . . Chatinent . . . . . Biafrabushboy . . . .fulaniherdsman . . . . .
Group name
Tominix stories den
luv u all
stay tuned
www.facebook.com//oyenekan.tomiwa

1 Like

Re: by Tominix(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
till i finish my exams jamb nx wk tuesday . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: by Tominix(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Zimri, soulho19, ann2012, riele, pabon, chatinent, bobosneh updates coming today. . . . .
how many updates do you want??

1 Like

Re: by Tominix(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Shanxy, fattprince, lahrra, dnight, bentleyjnr, bladeo, jarmew, hardes. . . . . . . .
Re: by BentleyJnr: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tominix, am feelin' you. Omo, come and update jhoo....or. Add me on fb @Bentley_Jnr, @Score_Benz, @Venji_Vorteng. Gat it. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Upholds His Promise; Americans React / Getting Served In Lagos - A True Life Story - Ohibenemma. / FAAD: Forever & A Day Episode II: Daddy's Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.