Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts (544 Views)

Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts by Youngmaster0(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2020
According to spokesperson for Osun State Police Command, Folashade Odoro, the woman was apprehended at Centre Area, Ikire, Osun State, with a dried human hand in her possession.

A woman, whose name was not revealed, has been arrested for being in possession of human parts.

According to spokesperson for Osun State Police Command, Folashade Odoro, the woman was apprehended at Centre Area, Ikire, Osun State, with a dried human hand in her possession.

She explained that on a tip-off, the police intelligence unit accosted the suspect and she was found with the human part concealed in a bag.

Odoro said that Commissioner of Police in the state, Johnson Kokumo, has directed a thorough investigation into the matter.

She said the CP also warned that anyone caught dealing in human parts or committing any other kind of crime would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/18/woman-caught-dried-human-hand-osun
Re: Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2020
J
Re: Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts by jimyjames(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Even before I opened this thread , I knew it must be them human body part merchants

Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts by Tochi3(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Beware of ritualists and of course the skull miners.
Re: Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts by Mrfrank2001: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
grin grin

We're is there amotekun ABI amuiba? even if there amotekun fight Fulani heads men, who will fight skull minners? For me skull minners kill more people than Fulani heads men. I spit on this brown roof republic. tufiakwa skull minners republic.
Re: Police Arrest Woman In Possession Of Human Parts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na normal thing, na them

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Docked For Marrying Two Husbands Over Sex / Why I Beheaded My Four- Year Old Nephew - Suspect / Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.