Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Let Me Do You Guys A Favour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Me Do You Guys A Favour (412 Views)

Just Saw This On Twitter And Decided To Share It With You Guys For Fun Sake. / You Guys Play Too Much...who Did This To President Buhari? / Favour Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Do You Guys A Favour by sammycrane442: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Wow...you clicked on it
Thanks for coming here fam
Okay...let's get this started

Hey....have you heard of CRANE TV?
I don't think you have...it's a WhatsApp tv that I can personally vouch for and this isn't even a referral contest
Don't get me wrong,they do do referral contests too but I didn't post this here on nairaland for money....I only posted it because the TV is just the best
It's agenda is to kill and eradicate boredom..
Funny videos,funny memes,Giveaways,mcms and wcws, sports, savage reply memes,educational improvement,entertainments,motivational quotes, upcoming films and so on...

This will just take a few seconds now....my fellow nairalanders
Click the link now to be part of Crane TV
���
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%A4%97Welcome%20to%20CRANE%20TV%F0%9F%93%BA%20your%20name%20is

(1) (Reply)

See How Urine Catches Fire / Respect Your Elders Hahah Funny Skit / I'm I The Only One Who Feels Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.