Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I'm I The Only One Who Feels Like This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm I The Only One Who Feels Like This? (412 Views)

What Feels Weird To You? / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm I The Only One Who Feels Like This? by Nobledavid(f): 1:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Wait I'm I the only one who goes about Nairaland and sees alot of funny and annoying things that I'll just feel like expressing with a reaction.

Like on facebook

Well I think Nairaland should introduce that
Atleast the laughing reaction and the angry reaction.

Because I just can't keep coming past some stupid threads and can't allow the op to know I'm angry
So all of you reading this should help me get this to front page.

Just tag seun abi it's suen .

Re: I'm I The Only One Who Feels Like This? by Vicprenuer(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
You are saying the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Lol... - Shame On Me. (COME AND LAUGH AT ME) / Sai Baba / I Almost Sex My Sister, Mclastborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.