Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. (3543 Views)

[VIDEO] Obi Cubana Replies Pastor Ntia Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Uyo / Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by Petfadblog1: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerian producer, Don Jazzy has given his response to the advice by Nigerian Pastor E.A Adeboye

It will be recalled that Pastor Adeboye had on Monday advises Nigerian men against marrying a woman that cannot cook. Adeboye made this known on his twitter handle.

While replying to a comment made by an Instagram user under a post by Instablog9ja, Don Jazzy said there is nothing wrong in a woman not knowing how to cook. However, saying a man should not marry a woman that can’t cook, he’s wrong according to the Nigerian producer.

You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye..
As expected, this statement by the cleric father has generated mixed reactions on Social media.

According to online encyclopedia, Wikipedia: “Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur.

He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004. Following the closure of the aforementioned record label, He also set up Mavin Records on May 8, 2012.”..

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/youre-wrong-don-jazzy-replies-pastor-adeboye.html

1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by ikh777: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Maybe his parents died before HE rose to fame... BUT ANY PARENT will NEVER advice their son to marry a woman who can not cook.

NOW I USED TO LOVE DON JAZZY but he took a swipe at a MAN who was just making common sense..... THIS IS JUST TOO LOW FOR DON JAZZY.... all in the name of trending.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by Bynz: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sorry how would Don Jazzy know? Is he married?

Petfadblog1:
Nigerian producer, Don Jazzy has given his response to the advice by Nigerian Pastor E.A Adeboye

It will be recalled that Pastor Adeboye had on Monday advises Nigerian men against marrying a woman that cannot cook. Adeboye made this known on his twitter handle.

While replying to a comment made by an Instagram user under a post by Instablog9ja, Don Jazzy said there is nothing wrong in a woman not knowing how to cook. However, saying a man should not marry a woman that can’t cook, he’s wrong according to the Nigerian producer.

You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye..
As expected, this statement by the cleric father has generated mixed reactions on Social media.

According to online encyclopedia, Wikipedia: “Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur.

He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004. Following the closure of the aforementioned record label, He also set up Mavin Records on May 8, 2012.”..

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/youre-wrong-don-jazzy-replies-pastor-adeboye.html

1 Like

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by Mcuzy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Donjazzy is wrong ., which guy in his right mind will marry a woman who does know how to cook ? Anyway he is entitled to his belief as i am to mine . Answer as for me cooking is a must .. I know those girls that can't nil Eba will be masturbating orn this

4 Likes

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by Tocheagle(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
But Don jazzy when will you marry
Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by 2special(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
A Good advice from a father to his son,is now left for the son either to follow or reject the advice

2 Likes

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by cRobo: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
A boy that has never been married is questioning someone that has

Experience is the best...........
Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by TradingBinary(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
2special:
A Good advice from a father to his son,is now left for the son either to follow or reject the advice
cRobo:
Abi ooo

A boy that has never been married is questioning someone that has

Experience is the best...........
You have side it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by davillian(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
angry If she can't cook
And still refuse to learn how to cook
Then me I no do...
Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by NobleAngell(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
There are so many unmarried ladies that can't cook out there. What is Don Jazzy waiting for? He should go and rescue them out.
Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by nazablossom(f): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Is this one okay? Why won't a girl know how to cook?
It's not everything that needs debate. Knowing how to cook doesn't mean that you are a slave to a man.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by solmus: 2:09am On Feb 19, 2020
cool

Pastor Adebayo clearly stated "My son" do not marry a woman that can not cook, is Don Jazzy his son? this life isn't Hard...

the truth is a wife that cant cook or lazy would only suffer your children, correct Husband would always find a way to eat before returning home from work

Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by femi4: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2020
My daughter, don't marry a man that can't drive/own a car
Re: You’re Wrong, Don Jazzy Replies Pastor Adeboye. by LadySarah: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2020
PA Adeboye is right. When you get settled in ur marriage then you will know. Pls don't tell me abt cooks and catering agencies.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Exposed Female Police Did To Him After Removed His Clothes(video) / Ebele Okaro Biography: Her Lifestyle, Husband, Children,family / Lagbaja Finally Reveals His True Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.