Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC (37209 Views)

Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) / Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Renforce: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
sheriffindy:
Vegetables

Lols! I'm 100% certain someone gave that excuse

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by tylesh(f): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:
It's almost impossible in Nigeria to see a family without a smoker.
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by jydmak(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Shame

The shame is on you. We have everything a perfect healthy life can afford.
At least,we are free from drinking afflicted illnesses.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by mrkings84(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
If u check well now, even d man who is doing the arresting is smoking weed even!!
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by ensamy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nonsense,,, is this a crime ?? Farmers are smiling to the Banks with this kind of farms in the U.S shocked shocked sad
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nscdc-discovers-indian-hemp-farm-in-anambra-school/amp/
An Indian hemp farmer is 100% better than yahoo boys who hide to steal peoples money to live a fake life. After all Indian hemp farmers don't steal from anybody they work hard for their money.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by lozanni(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin In a school ?
The weed grower had an accomplice in the security man, it's possible the weed grower refused to pay his 'rent' or the security man got greedy and wanted more, so the weed man in anger used a matchete to attack him.

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Lastmankc(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nscdc-discovers-indian-hemp-farm-in-anambra-school/amp/
These guys should leave us to smoke weed in peace.Its only weed that can help some of us in this shit hoe.Allow us to smoke weed because our inspiration comes from there.I am new in Ile -Ife osun state. Can anyone link me to where I can get quality weed to puff.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Shugargal(f): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
By the way who send them? Weed wey too sabi. I trust drugs they will release him and still allow him continue with his cultivation except he refuses to cooperate. that's our kwantry
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
brainhgeek:

Then my family is one of the possible few.
We don't drink, we don't smoke. We react badly to both

So does it make you better people than those indulging in it or what exactly are you feeling like
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by EgunMogaji2: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Respect to all the farmers and cultivators cool
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by juwoonn(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:
Lol...
It depends on your route, way of life and location.
I rarely see smokers. And most of the family I know...my neighbors, church members and even town boys do not smoke.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Tblesd: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
oglalasioux:

Could be true. But no one in my family smokes. I should know because I'm the only one that even touches alcohol.
Same thing applies here

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by TheSourcerer: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
brainhgeek:

The shame is on you. We have everything a perfect healthy life can afford.
At least,we are free from drinking afflicted illnesses.
lol we still end up dead dude !
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Blesyn22(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:

My family is one. We don't indulge in such
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by saraki2019(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
That won't stop ANAMBRA and IMO from emerging the BEST in this year's WAEC and JAMB
in fraudulent amb and waec?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol we still end up dead dude !

Yeah but I chose to live long and die without pains of self inflicted illness.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

So does it make you better people than those indulging in it or what exactly are you feeling like

Exactly that!
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by TheSourcerer: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
brainhgeek:

Yeah but I chose to live long and die without pains of self inflicted illness.
not everyone gets this 'pain/chronic lung illness'.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
not everyone gets this 'pain/chronic lung illness'.

I was at UCH last year to see a family friend who was a chimney and a brewery. I witnessed his last moments after multiple dialysis.
U need to visit hospitals to understand that we have to watch what we eat, drink and inhale.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by TheSourcerer: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
brainhgeek:

I was at UCH last year to see a family friend who was a chimney and a brewery. I witnessed his last moments after multiple dialysis.
U need to visit hospitals to understand that we have to watch what we eat, drink and inhale.
well that's life , everything can practically kill a man , tough cookie !
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Okoroawusa: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Indian hemp should be legalized
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by galadima77(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
brainhgeek:

Then my family is one of the possible few.
We don't drink, we don't smoke. We react badly to both

That's immediate family, try extend am small...to uncles and distant cousins; then come back and modify your post
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
brainhgeek:

Exactly that!
You are not bro.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Awoo88: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Una no leave weed smokers alone. The thing dey help cool tension.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by grandstar(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Toscarel:
for those comparing the academic performance in Anambra to others, let this pain you that anambra and it's surrounding states would still produce record breakers academically this year and top the list in WAEC and JAMB while certain people from that region of country with concentrated olodos and junkies would come first from the bottom

while arewa women are striving day and night to discover cheapest ways to get high, coke and maggi, Lord save your people
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b55f0077e8d77bfd981bc6c7641a0c85?client=news

What they said was mean but you shouldn't repay evil with evil? Your statement can ostracise many who sympathize with you. What if I was Hausa or Fulani?
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Daninnaso: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Nmezor(f): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hmmm nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Badoo Cult Members Bundled Into A Car After Being Arrested In Lagos. Photos / Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.