Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC (37192 Views)

Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) / Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by HIGHSTAKE647: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
We give loans to Business Around Ajah , lekki , VI and environs we can give upto (50m) kindly check my signature
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Toscarel: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
grandstar:

What they said was mean but you shouldn't repay evil with evil? Your statement can ostracise many who sympathize with you. What if I was Hausa or Fulani?

When dealing with monsters, you need a bigger monster. They talk about drug abuse as if the northern Nigeria is not the junkie capital of Africa
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by blunt(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Speak for yourself.
brainhgeek:

Then my family is one of the possible few.
We don't drink, we don't smoke. We react badly to both

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by omohlexy: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
How can you teach students about cannabis without showing them the specimen? Busy body civil defence.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Slimranky(m): 4:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Inna fields of marijuana that is my playground
I love you, Mary J
You're the prettiest of flowers
Girl, me can't complain
When I'm with you, I feel so high, I rise above the rain
And you no do people damage, like that bitch cocaine, no
And if them lonely, feeling only pain
'Cause, your DNA is of the highest strain
Your effect is so potent, it's so insane
You so gummy and sticky like a plasticine
When me grind out your body, only stems remain
And to love you is so risky, I might get detained
You always keep me flying on the highest plane
And anybody know, will always proclaim

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Jakumo(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Chai diariz God o.

How can I reach that school to personally view the farm in question ?

As a consultant in these matters of many years in good standing, it is VITAL that I be allowed to assess the farm, after which I will proceed to generate a White Paper documenting my findings, that will be submitted to the presidency for approval.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2020
blunt:
Speak for yourself.

You don't know my family like I do. None smokes or drinks. Our medical history doesn't favour us drinking or smoking. We react badly to it.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2020
brainhgeek:

You don't know my family like I do. None smokes or drinks. Our medical history doesn't favour us drinking or smoking. We react badly to it.

Not all marijuana is created equal. Thanks to the efforts of dedicated horticultural scientists who have delved into the DNA of this amazing plant, one can now enjoy weed that is naturally flavored with lemon, orange, or strawberry, among numerous other fruit flavors, and all WITHOUT the use of any chemical additives at any stage of the cultivation process.

Millions of dollars are being made by online sellers of cannabis seeds, many of which were ironically sourced on tropical countries like Nigeria, where cannabis use remains forbidden. A search for lemon flavored weed that contains both sativa and indica DNA suitable for growth near the Equator in tropical Africa, yields a massive selection of seeds on sale at ASTRONOMICAL prices.

https://www.drchronic.com/products?utf8=%E2%9C%93&week_min=0&week_max=20&per_page=&keywords=lemon&sort_by=&search%5Bthc+content_ids%5D%5B%5D=76&search%5Bstrain_ids%5D%5B%5D=30

By the simple expedient of legalizing this highly beneficial medicinal plant, as has been done in South Africa, Uganda, Jamaica among many other enlightened nations worldwide, Nigeria stands to accrue BILLIONS of US greenback dollars per year, in legitimate cannabis seed and weed export earnings. Blessed with the warm climate that is vital for year-round cannabis cultivation, Nigeria is literally sitting on an agricultural goldmine, just waiting to be exploited for commercial gain.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Jakumo:

Not all marijuana is created equal. Thanks to the efforts of dedicated horticultural scientists who have delved into the DNA of this amazing plant, one can now enjoy weed that is naturally flavored with lemon, orange, or strawberry, among numerous other fruit flavors, and all WITHOUT the use of any chemical additives at any stage of the cultivation process.

Millions of dollars are being made by online sellers of cannabis seeds, many of which were ironically sourced on tropical countries like Nigeria, where cannabis use remains forbidden. A search for lemon flavored weed that contains both sativa and indica DNA suitable for growth near the Equator in tropical Africa, yields a massive selection of seeds on sale at ASTRONOMICAL prices.

https://www.drchronic.com/products?utf8=%E2%9C%93&week_min=0&week_max=20&per_page=&keywords=lemon&sort_by=&search%5Bthc+content_ids%5D%5B%5D=76&search%5Bstrain_ids%5D%5B%5D=30

By the simple expedient of legalizing this highly beneficial medicinal plant, as has been done in South Africa, Uganda, Jamaica among many other enlightened nations worldwide, Nigeria stands to accrue BILLIONS of US greenback dollars per year, in legitimate cannabis seed and weed export earnings. Blessed with the warm climate that is vital for year-round cannabis cultivation, Nigeria is literally sitting on an agricultural goldmine, just waiting to be exploited for commercial gain.

Your point sir? I have not seen how this relate to quoting me
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Jakumo(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2020
brainhgeek:

Your point sir? I have not seen how this relate to quoting me

No fess, Oga, since my general information was not specifically aimed at you, although I did quote your post due to the reference you made to your own preference not to use cannabis for "medical background" reasons, given that cannabis does in fact have multiple medical applications.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jakumo:

No fess, Oga, since my general information was not specifically aimed at you, although I did quote your post due to the reference you made to your own preference not to use cannabis for "medical background" reasons, given that cannabis does in fact have multiple medical applications.

grin I didn't say cannabis should not be used for medical reasons. Most drugs are plant extracts including some pain killers which have cocaine in them. I only said in my family, taking alcohol or smoking has a medical effect on us so, no one drinks or smokes in my family.
However, growing cannabis for pharmaceutical purposes is not bad on its own but are there regulations on people taking the crude, unrefined cannabis? It often comes with a momentary reward of feeling high (because of dopamine rush) and risk of organ damage, organ failure or neurological breakdown, depending on lenght of usage or concentration of active ingredient.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by Jakumo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
brainhgeek:

grin I didn't say cannabis should not be used for medical reasons. Most drugs are plant extracts including some pain killers which have cocaine in them. I only said in my family, taking alcohol or smoking has a medical effect on us so, no one drinks or smokes in my family.
However, growing cannabis for pharmaceutical purposes is not bad on its own but are there regulations on people taking the crude, unrefined cannabis? It often comes with a momentary reward of feeling high (because of dopamine rush) and risk of organ damage, organ failure or neurological breakdown, depending on lenght of usage or concentration of active ingredient.

Kai ! Make I correct you, Oga.

Cannabis does not cause "organ failure" or "neurological breakdown", however alcohol can cause both types of damage, which is why it kills millions of drunks annually.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by victoronyekwelu(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
brainhgeek:

Then my family is one of the possible few. We don't drink, we don't smoke. We react badly to both
check well
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by brainhgeek(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jakumo:

Kai ! Make I correct you, Oga.

Cannabis does not cause "organ failure" or "neurological breakdown", however alcohol can cause both types of damage, which is why it kills millions of drunks annually.

Thanks for the correction sir. Taken!
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by guychidile: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
the name of the school pls.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC by letusbepieces: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
tylesh:

Hmmmmm

Ahhhhh! Tylesh mi oooooOOOOO.... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics / Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.