Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo (4555 Views)

Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by sarrki(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
I don’t know why I don’t like polygamy in any form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seems that one at extreme right is buying her cream from Borbrisky. See knuckles like roasted plantain.

It's more noble to be a blogger than to support evil. You have my salutations, Sarrki.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:
Seems that one at extreme right is buying her cream from Borbrisky. See knuckles like roasted plantain.

Her life , her way and her body
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

It's more noble to be a blogger than to support evil. You have my salutations, Sarrki.

Lol

Am a patriot

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Davash222(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
sarrki:

Lol

Am a patriot
We are all patriots.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by sarrki(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

We are all patriots.

I agree with you brother

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by SanusiGworo: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Why did he stop at 3? He should marry more midgets.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

Ignorance killed you. She is obviously Fulani and very light skinned. So? She used henna on her hands.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by seunlayi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good for him

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by ProWalker: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

She is Fulani, what she has on her hand is called henna and not dark knuckles

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by BlackfireX: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
So this small midget is pounding these 3 BBW??

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Bazamfare: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nyamuri flat.head, I know ur insecured about ur yam legged bleaching women!! It's called henna
Davash222:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by solmus: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

thats called henna tattoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Fasindo: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
shocked

He will have no reason to cheat.
He has them both dark skin, chocolate nd light skin.

Both I only wish for them to stand up let's know if they are taller than him or if he is taller than them or both are same size.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by id911(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hell Rufai try...i really like it when the women love each other and no issues at home because polygamous home can be problematic, talking from experience and using our family as an example. I might marry more than one wife sha but the ugly experience can be discouraging

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by overdrive(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seems the one on the left is from a Yoruba.
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by TradingBinary(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is what they are using out money to do Abi

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by rex444(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
why do I see this guy as the devil's advocate
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by webincomeplus(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

So, your own knuckles extend to the dorsum of your hand? Can't you see that's henna she applied?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by grandstar(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
They’re all pretty
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by BanevsJoker(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

It's body art. I think they call it henna or something like that.
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by BanevsJoker(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
overdrive:
Seems the one on the left is from a Yoruba.
You get bad mouth sha. It's art, not evidence of bleaching.
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by fk002: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davash222:

Is Henna not black knuckles.
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
We have seen the 3 wives, can we have the number of kids just like ALHASSAN Ado-Doguwa, the majority leader of the House of Representatives ?
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by Tresho(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
For the Structural and Architectural design of your building and project management, contact us on:
+2348147988680
08159108959. Courtesy of Goldmyne Consultants

Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by joinnow: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
did he marry 2 Fulanis is to one Hausa
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by coolitempa(f): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
So if he becomes president (God forbid), we will have three first ladies.....Bloody pervert.
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by 0m0nnakoda: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mosesm:

Ignorance killed you. She is obviously Fulani and very light skinned. So? She used henna on her hands.
Fulani = light skinned?
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by femi4: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Don't think the midget can satisfy the one in glasses
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by sarrki(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
femi4:
Don't think the midget can satisfy the one in glasses

From experience or ?
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by femi4: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
sarrki:

From experience or ?
her configuration
Re: El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
femi4:
her configuration

Ogbologbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Government Spent $2000 To Buy Fendi To Paint Kanu Black(pic) / Workers' Day: Nothing To Celebrate In Abia But Sober Reflection — Udensi / Kogi Guber: Labour Party Debunks Report 21 LG Chairmen Decamped To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.