Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) (19002 Views)

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by AJ245: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oba of Ogba land and Bro Felix Obuah earlier today led a high powered delegation from Ogba Kingdom in ONELGA Rivers State to the county home of H.E Nyesom Ezenwo Wike in Obio-Akpor LGA to felicitate with the FCT Minister in continuation of his birthday celebration celebration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Armaggedon: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pls don't misrepresent facts.

His name is Eze Ogba -Nwachukwu Nnam Obi III

Wike wanted to preach politics of godfatherism to him, he boldly told wike to let peace reign and allow fubara govern the state.

Post the video let us watch because those of us that saw it in the news know what happened.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by illicit(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
So there's a Yoruba Kingdom in Rivers

Wow

Just wow

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Lovemeharder(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Men of dignitaries. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lol his title is Eze ogba that's his title

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Kam2021: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Wike be teaching them how to play political okoso🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the okwe master ..Happy birthday diokpa!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ogene001: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
Ogba rightfully belong to Anambra. They are part of Ogbaru in Anambra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Alexiiydon: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
Wicked Wike tormentor of Igbos and SIM grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ogene001:

Ogba rightfully belong to Anambra. They are part of Ogbaru in Anambra

The whole of ONELGA is Ogbaru and should have been in Imo and Anambra states, but they were carved into Rivers state in 1967 owing to ethnic politics of oil and gas! Though it should also be pointed out that since the uncivil war, the Ogba now say they're not Igbo and come from Benin! Goodluck to them!

34 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ttipsy(f): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

The whole of ONELGA is Ogbaru and should have been in Imo and Anambra states, but they were carved into Rivers state in 1967 owing to ethnic politics of oil and gas! Though it should also be pointed out that since the uncivil war, the Ogba now say they're not Igbo and come from Benin! Goodluck to them!
So what language do they speak? I can not remember any Bini speakers in Rivers or ogbaru

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by IGBOSON1: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
So what language do they speak? I can not remember any Bini speakers in Rivers or ogbaru

They speak Igbo, but since the war now say they're not Igbo! To each his own! smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Gajagojo: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
I wonder the psychological discomfort that compelled you to type this

His title is Oba of Ogbaland.
You can go all over Facebook and Wikipedia doctoring stories it changes nothing
He is not Eze and Ogba people are not Iboes

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ttipsy(f): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

They speak Igbo, but since the war now say they're not Igbo! To each his own! smiley
why ??
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ogene001: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

I wonder the psychological discomfort that compelled you to type this

His title is Oba of Obaland.
You can go all over Facebook and Wikipedia doctoring stories it changes nothing
He is not Eze and Ogba people are not Iboes
Oba of ogbaland doesn't make them Yoruba. Kings title can be borrowed. Are Benin people yorubas too?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ogene001: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

What they say is irrelevant. Also Etche and Oyigbo rightfully belong to Abia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ogene001: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
They all speak igbo and bear igbo names, igbo market days, Igbo food, igbo everything. The so called oba was adopted recently. Also other Igbos in Rivers have Eze including Ekpeye

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ogene001: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

What they say is irrelevant, Benin empire ruled Owo, Akure, Lagos etc but they are still yorubas so whatever they had to do with Benin empire is irrelevant and has nothing to do with their ethnicity

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Went to same secondary school with this Eze's siblings...His father the late eze once attended our inter house sport games. Omo him entourage was magnificient back then about 5 406 cars with sirens and Old school land cruiser jeeps

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Gajagojo: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ogene001:

Oba of ogbaland doesn't make them Yoruba. Kings title can be borrowed. Are Benin people yorubas too?

I never said it does did I?
The Ogba people know and declare their origins
This is public knowledge
But Iboes are all over Wikipedia trying to rewrite history
Why?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Gajagojo: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

They do not speak Igbo
They speak Ogba a distinct Igboid language
The Ogba language like other Igboid languages are not dialects of Igbo

The language family is called Igboid because Igbo has the most speakers.
It does not mean they are Igbo derivatives or that Your Igbo language is older.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Ttipsy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ogene001:

They all speak igbo and bear igbo names, ignorant market days, Igbo food, igbo everything. The so called oba was adopted recently. Also other Igbos in Rivers have Eze including Ekpeye
Obi of onitsha? Why not Eze of onitsha ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by abdeefggh: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
Obi of onitsha? Why not Eze of onitsha ?

Onitsha people are not Igbos, they are from benin. Infact they call the rest of the Igbos onye igbo which means omo igbo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by IGBOSON1: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
They do not speak Igbo
They speak Ogba a distinct Igboid language
The Ogba language like other Igboid languages are not dialects of Igbo

The language family is called Igboid because Igbo has the most speakers.
It does not mean they are Igbo derivatives or that Your Igbo language is older.

Dude, they speak IGBO....a dialect of the Igbo language, just like every other part of Alaigbo! I have no problem with them getting a epiphany after the uncivil war and declaring they're no more Igbo but now a 'distinct' ethnicity of their own! Like i said, to each his own! Goodluck to them!

What's your own ethnicity by the way? I'm from Ndoni....next door to Ogba!

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by IGBOSON1: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ogene001:

They all speak igbo and bear igbo names, ignorant market days, Igbo food, igbo everything. The so called oba was adopted recently. Also other Igbos in Rivers have Eze including Ekpeye

You're right!

https://ogbakingdom.com/royal-fathers/

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Gajagojo: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Dude, they speak IGBO....a dialect of the Igbo language, just like every other part of Alaigbo! I have no problem with them getting a epiphany after the uncivil war and declaring they're no more Igbo but now a 'distinct' ethnicity of their own! Like i said, to each his own! Goodluck to them!

What's your own ethnicity by the way? I'm from Ndoni....next door to Ogba!
They do not speak Ibo
It is not by ranting
Or your usual emotional outbursts
What has my ethnicity got to do with anything
Do you know what the term Igboid language means or its origins
The foremost authority on Igbo language was a foreigner called Kay Williamson to and research her work

I don't know why you villagers always think you are in your ilo where issues are resolved by shouting.
They do NOT speak Ibo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by LooneyLester: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

They do not speak Ibo
It is not by ranting
Or your usual emotional outbursts
What has my ethnicity got to do with anything
Do you know what the term Igboid language means or its origins
The foremost authority on Igbo language was a foreigner called May Williamson to and research her work

I don't know why you villagers always think you are in your ilo where issues are resolved by shouting.
They do NOT speak Ibo

I can see you're on meth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Gajagojo: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
LooneyLester:

I can see you're on meth
The do not speak Ibo

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Obaofaba: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Yoruba ....

Nigeria's uniting language.

It's the only language that has first class Kings outside south west.

That's how I became the Oba of Aba.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by money121(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by saddler: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ttipsy:

Benin is not a language. The language of the people of the Oba of Benin is called Edo. The people are also called Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by Pristine664: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Another Benin extension

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Atiku: Ahmed Joda’s Death Fall Of An Iroko / Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.