Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari (380 Views)

BREAKING: I'm Not 'baba Go Slow', I Will Start Taking Action Soon — Buhari / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / 13 Per Cent Derivation For Oil States To Be Reviewed To 25% Soon- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by opportunes: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that all government financial transactions will be done in the open soon. A statement by Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant (Media & Publicity) to President Mohammadu Buhari disclosed this in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday. He said the President gave this assurance Tuesday in Kaduna at the Passing Out Parade of Detective Inspector Course Five, of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). “My aim is to ensure that no government financial transaction is done in secret and all are subjected to public scrutiny.

“The objective of this administration is to institute a level of transparency in governance through mainly information technology platforms. Just as advanced democracies and some developing countries, I am determined that within a short period, citizens would be able to follow core government operations on line,” Shehu quoted the president as saying. Buhari said his administration had reached an advanced stage in Fiscal Transparency, stressing that the Appropriation Bill is placed online within hours of its presentation in National Assembly.

“Our commitment to online disclosure of Beneficial Owners of Companies generally within the framework of the Corporate Affairs Commission and in the extractive industries through Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) is on course,” President Buhari said. The President praised efforts of the EFCC in making the war against corruption effective, adding that “Nigeria is winning the war against corruption.”

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/govt-financial-transactions-will-be-done-in-open-soon-buhari.html
Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by chatinent: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akuko Uwa!

1 Like

Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by omowolewa: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
In 2023 Bah?
Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by sapientia(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Soon?

After 5 years.

You are still saying soon.

Well, coming from an unapologetic coupist who have denied ever saying he will declare his assets in public.

A man whose dubious dealings won't allow him declare his asset but was quick to sack the CJN over an UNVERIFIED asset declaration form.

I don't believe a word they rant.

Lying failures cum hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
wink

Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
angry This is coming from;
-A govt whose president & officials refused to make their asset declaration form open for public scrutiny yet witch hunting others through same?

-A govt that have not only romances corruption but openly legalized same yet claiming to be fighting corruption?

-A govt that refused to inform a nation how much taxpayers money was spent to manage the irresponsible president in a cosy London hospital till date?

-People that deliberately refused to subscribe to the FOI bill.Progressives that are oppressive, suppressive and retrogressive.

1 Like

Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by BlackfireX: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Is this man still campaigning?

1 Like

Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2020
This is the change we voted for.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our battered country to a New and better place.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by thundafire: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Through Chief of staff
Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Thief
Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2020
This will be like, Jesus is coming soon. Two thousand yrs we're still waiting
Re: Govt Financial Transactions Will Be Done In Open Soon – Buhari by endy69: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Persin way get sense, so after stealing for 5years you want the government financial spending to be on public. Mark my words it can only be implemented at the dying minutes of this regime and it is the next regime that would suffer it. Buhari highest ever scam pulled on Nigerians and I'm only happy I didn't vote him at all

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Will Remain In Office-gov. Uzodimma / Buhari Is A Dumbest Person, Incompetence President - World’s Most Popular Cleric / U.S Accuses-china Of Unleashing Nuclear-weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.