Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things (6704 Views)

NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Classcaptain1(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
HeyCorleone:
Please help me suggest good earphones to buy.

The AKG earphones I bought from Slot at Ikeja barely a week ago have gone bad. I have never seen such in my life. Even the earphones we buy from those guys who push barrows don't spoil that fast. That's bad fake

Please just help me suggest any good earphones to buy. Quality stuff.
Na today you dey know?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Dpaulie(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Go to carlcare and buy araimo products, the company is a subsidiary of transsions, the maker of tecno, infinix and itel mobile phones
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by hothuntee(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2020
I once got my laptop charger interchanged for an inferior one even after a failed attempt to repair the laptop. Since then, I avoid SLOT like Corona virus. I have gotten more gadgets after then, but I only 'passthemby'.

Aside the well dressed customer service, the rest is a paint Job.
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Liposure: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
dominique:
Most of the accessories they sell there are fake.
wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavour you lay your hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by emeths: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
@kestine... thanks GOD Bless you.
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by KendrickAyomide: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
...and you expected to get original AKG earphones for #3500? Oga go and sitdown. hahahahah
you and the four people wey like your comment na fooolss
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Chiemezueajuzie: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't think slot does that their prestige is too high

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Jung(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
emeths:
Get your facts before spewing shit from your mouth, Slot don't sale refurbised phones. Stop saying what you don't know....it's not good for your spirit.

Why the direct attack like an insane person? Calm your balls bro.
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by SonOfEl(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
HeyCorleone:
Please help me suggest good earphones to buy.

The AKG earphones I bought from Slot at Ikeja barely a week ago have gone bad. I have never seen such in my life. Even the earphones we buy from those guys who push barrows don't spoil that fast. That's bad fake

Please just help me suggest any good earphones to buy. Quality stuff.

jumia and konga disappointed me once on Samsung Galaxy phone S7...
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by SonOfEl(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chiemezueajuzie:
I don't think slot does that their prestige is too high

Don't mind the OP, he is trying to be mischievous
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by HeyCorleone(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

Don't mind the OP, he is trying to be mischievous

How am I mischievous?

SonOfEl:

jumia and konga disappointed me once on Samsung Galaxy phone S7... they sold fake to me

You are the fool who told us you were ripped by Jumia and Konga. How does that make you different from me?
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by SonOfEl(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
HeyCorleone:

How am I mischievous?

You are the fool who told us you were ripped by Jumia and Konga. How does that make you different from me?

I didn't come out and start demonizing a franchise because of some irritants present in there UNLIKE you. Despite the ordeal I faced with some crackheads in jumia and konga, I didn't attack them...I'm better than that
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bought a refurbished Bold 7 from Slot in 2012 sold to me as new for 72k.

Never stepped foot in there since then
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by SonOfEl(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
I still patronize SLOT, they have never disappointed me
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by dominique(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Liposure:
wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavour you lay your hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday

Amen thanks
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by HeyCorleone(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
SonOfEl:
I still patronize SLOT, they have never disappointed me

People would still vote in Buhari in 2023 because he has not disappointed them.

Your opinion means nothing to nobody.

Get tf off my thread boy.
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by SonOfEl(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
HeyCorleone:

People would still vote in Buhari in 2023 because he has not disappointed them.

Your opinion means nothing to nobody.

Get tf off my thread boy.

lol....e pain you no be small
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by PeacefulT0ut(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Guys, good afternoon.

So I happened to buy an TYPE C earphone thinking it will work for my phone.

I use a REALME 5 PRO device and it ended up not being compatible with my phone so I'm looking to sell it off for #5000 (Price is negotiable)

The earphone is Langsdom D4C TYPE C Earphone with Mic Hifi and attached is the pictures of earpiece.

I can be reached on https:///send?phone=+2347089321409

I'm in Lagos Nigeria. Thanks.

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by HeyCorleone(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
PeacefulT0ut:
Guys, good afternoon.

So I happened to buy an TYPE C earphone thinking it will work for my phone.

I use a REALME 5 PRO device and it ended up not being compatible with my phone so I'm looking to sell it off for #5000 (Price is negotiable)

The earphone is Langsdom D4C TYPE C Earphone with Mic Hifi and attached is the pictures of earpiece.

I can be reached on https:///send?phone=+2347089321409

I'm in Lagos Nigeria. Thanks.

Why wasn't it compatible?
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Seculent: 2:57am On Feb 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
...and you expected to get original AKG earphones for #3500? Oga go and sitdown. hahahahah
So, 3k naira is too small for and AKG Samsung earpiece? You mumu.
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Seculent:
So, 3k naira is too small for and AKG Samsung earpiece? You mumu.
Hahaha! You are not just ignorant, your brain is dead.

https://www.akg.com/Earbuds

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Seculent: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
Obviously, ebola is in your brain, that's why you can't think like a normal human being. This one is a stūpid dummy.

Taking about wired AKG earphone, you are changing it to earbud. May the devil never back down from your stūpid ass.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
LOL
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Seculent: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
Obviously, ebola is in your brain, that's why you can't think like a normal human being. This one is a stūpid dummy.

Taking about wired AKG earphone, you are changing it to earbud. May the devil never back down from your stūpid ass.
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
LOL
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Seculent: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

PRICE OF ORIGINAL

Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Seculent:

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Seculent:

Hahahaha! You are not just ignorant, your brain is dead.

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Seculent:

Hahahahaha! You are not just ignorant, your brain is dead.

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
Re: I Never Knew SLOT NG Sold Fake Things by Seculent: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Hahahahaha! You are not just ignorant, your brain is dead.

PRICE OF ORIGINAL
You are too dumb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Free Calls A Blessing Or A Trick? / How To Activate My Zain MMS? / MTN Nigeria Launch Wow Weekend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.