Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee (832 Views)

‘nobody Owes You Anything’ – Taiye Aliyu Tells Cynthia Morgan / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by DejiPlug(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Basking in the euphoria of his groovy collaboration, titled Osan, with Teni & DJ Coublon, Foremost guitar wielding creative Fiokee, stopped by today for an absorbing conversation on Celeb Stopover with buxom radio Queen, Ife Ajagbe at the DreamOut Recording Studio, which included effects of parental care.

Though the brief chat bordered largely across social and professional values, plus gist about his forthcoming video with Teni, it remains an inspiration to every creative seeking progress in the entertainment industry.

The complete Gist will air on Bridge 97.8FM 6PM next Tuesday

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
after you turn 18 and got a sound education from your parents, they dont owe you SHIIIIIIIIT and anything you get after that, is out of their good heart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by Mateen1000: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
They Owe You and You Owe them
It’s Actually Vice-versa
Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by Mateen1000: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
after you turn 18 and got a sound education from your parents, they dont owe you SHIIIIIIIIT and anything you get after that, is out of their good heart.
Who made that rule?
Was it written in the scripture?
How did you come about such law?
Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mateen1000:

Who made that rule?
Was it written in the scripture?
How did you come about such law?

its called the rule of COMMON SENSE... but hey, if you think that you parents owe you anything (even when married with kids), then fair enough bro. your parents duty is to turn you in to a decent intelligent human being with a mind of your own....by 18yrs old and with a sound education in place, their job should be DONE...and anything you get after that, is the same as charity.

as a bright educated young individual (over 18), it would be selfish to even "expect" more from them.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by Mateen1000: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called the rule of COMMON SENSE... but hey, if you think that you parents owe you anything (even when married with kids), then fair enough bro. your parents duty is to turn you in to a decent intelligent human being with a mind of your own....by 18yrs old and with a sound education in place, their job should be DONE...and anything you get after that, is the same as charity.

as a bright educated young individual (over 18), it would be selfish to even "expect" more from them.
Bro You just keep typing trash and Nonsense
I hope this ur “so call rule of Common sense” doesn’t apply here in Nigeria.
Do you even realize that this “18 yr old” you keep referencing, that 90% of Nigerian youth havent even finish up dere 1st degree, Oh u really expect parents to back out when dey reach 200L So that you won’t benefit from their charity giving again.
I’m really baffled about this ur mentality
I really wish this thing can go to front page so that sensible people can explain better to you that you’re illustrating rubbish.
Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mateen1000:

Bro You just keep typing trash and Nonsense
I hope this ur “so call rule of Common sense” doesn’t apply here in Nigeria.
Do you even realize that this “18 yr old” you keep referencing, that 90% of Nigerian youth havent even finish up dere 1st degree, Oh u really expect parents to back out when dey reach 200L So that you won’t benefit from their charity giving again.
I’m really baffled about this ur mentality
I really wish this thing can go to front page so that sensible people can explain better to you that you’re illustrating rubbish.

use your brain, so i dont have to educate you on this issue further:
if your "sound education" last till your are 25 then thats what your parents must provide, and if it last till your are 16 then they still have 2 yrs to provide for you regardless...but 18yrs old is the ground for you to technically being an adult...so coupled with that sound education, you are GTG

stop focusing on 18yrs old and instead focus on 18yrs old AND a sound education.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by Mateen1000: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

use your brain, so i dont have to educate you on this issue further:
if your "sound education" last till your are 25 then thats what your parents must provide, and if it last till your are 16 then they still have 2 yrs to provide for you regardless...but 18yrs old is the ground for you to technically being an adult...so coupled with that sound education, you are GTG

stop focusing on 18yrs old and instead focus on 18yrs old AND a sound education.
You initially put the AGE as a factor to make your point b4, Now you’re changing everything and even extending the age till 25yrs.
Meanwhile I’m not arguing with you again
You seem to be very Obstinate.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mateen1000:

You initially put the AGE as a factor to make your point b4, Now you’re changing everything and even extending the age till 25yrs.
Meanwhile I’m not arguing with you again
You seem to be very Obstinate.

i have always wrote the same thing over and over on this thread... you were the one (blinded by whatever) to not see what i was writing and decided to ONLY focus on the age (and dismiss a sound education), duh!!!

here again in red:

MrBrownJay1:

MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything...except Your Parents- Guitarist Fiokee by Onyi22(f): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

How do u reason?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Appeared As An Exam Question In University Of Ilorin / Actor Charles Maja Dead - Big Boy From Skeem Saam Has Died / Dayo Amusa Cries Out After Mistakenly Send 50k To Her Fan Instead Of 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.