Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (14635 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Again! Chai! / Patrick Obahiagbon Again! / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by amigoes(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
this guy againnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon on Pa Enahoro
Certainly the fall of another titan.
Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi, whilst he peregrinated through this will-o-the-wisp of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo of an iconic personage who was propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation and mortification of the flesh in a spartan, clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure.He ceaselessly fulminated against vagabonds in power whose primus mobile had philistinic anchorage on a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism and ingratiating political megalomania. He must have been viscerally pained to note while he was at the departure lounge, that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable oxbow lake and cataract and he must finally have wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized,sissfied and ossified sensibilities and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat. The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate themselves from the arms of morpheus, with a view to continously dymistify,explode and pulverize the machivellian,mephistophelian,primitively accumulative and rabidly sybaritic propensities of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty or parliamentary olympian aloofness.
Adieu Pa Anthony Enahoro!!

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Kx: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
Sometimes I wonder if the english language originated from Bendel state with the likes of
Obahiagbon, Chris Okotie etc speaking and writing oprobious jagbantics (copyright Obahiabgon). grin

1 Like

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by sweetguy10(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
anytime this man opens his mouth, I can't stop laughing
grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by ifyalways(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
amigoes:

Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi, whilst he peregrinated through this will-o-the-wisp of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo of an iconic personage who was propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation and mortification of the flesh in a spartan, clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure.He ceaselessly fulminated against vagabonds in power whose primus mobile had philistinic anchorage on a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism and ingratiating political megalomania. He must have been viscerally pained to note while he was at the departure lounge, that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable oxbow lake and cataract and he must finally have wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized,sissfied and ossified sensibilities and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat. The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate themselves from the arms of morpheus, with a view to continously dymistify,explode and pulverize the machivellian,mephistophelian,primitively accumulative and rabidly sybaritic propensities of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty or parliamentary olympian aloofness.

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.
lol
All these on top dead bodi shocked Truly,double wahala for deadi-bodi and its owner.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
amigoes:

Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi, whilst he peregrinated through this will-o-the-wisp of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo of an

iconic personage who was propelled by the[b] PIRKEAVOTHIAN [/b]apothegm which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder

that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation and mortification of the flesh in a spartan, clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project

even at the expense of his health infrastructure.He ceaselessly fulminated against vagabonds in power whose[b] primus mobile[/b] had philistinic anchorage on a

depreciably mindless crave for vacuous h[b]edo[/b]nism and ingratiating political megalomania. He must have been viscerally pained to note while he was at the

departure lounge, that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable oxbow lake and cataract and he must finally have

wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized,sissfied and ossified [/b]sensibilities

and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat. The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate

themselves from the arms of morpheus, with a view to continously dymistify,explode and pulverize the[b] machivellian,mephistophelian,primitively accumulative

and rabidly sybaritic propensities
of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty or parliamentary olympian aloofness.

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.
shocked shocked shocked

may the soul of the departed rest in peace after all these vocabularies grin grin grin

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by googles: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by blacksta(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
Even people alive are no longer safe because of  all these  cognitive linguistics projecticles
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
blacksta:

Even people alive are no longer safe because of  all these  cognitive linguistics projecticles
if he had gone to see the man few hours before he died,i would have think he died from the effect of those words. grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
I bet the dead body of pa enahoro must be trembling under the earth by now, Patrick, abeg stop causing commotion even for the dead. grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by slap1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
Linguistic gabandoism!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Kennyblues(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
I can't stop but laugh at all the vocabularies over a tribute to the dead
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Abagworo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
This man's wife,kids,family,friends and babes must be living in a laughter paradise.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by banom(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
amigoes:

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.

It is so linguisticalluous cantrofiabis to so honorarily appreciate the life of Pa Enahoro on earth in such a grammeruluous sinphisism   by the ever wired linguistical gangatician  Hon Patric . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2010
you can't get tired of this guy.check out his swagger.

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by xoxogg(f): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
the only normal sentence is
"that the day is short and the work is great,"
and it was even quoted, i'll read the whole thing again when i have a dictionary by my side. No point tormenting myself with a hot afternoon headache. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
Chief Enahoro mus b reeling wit laughter whereva he is nw! I like Obahiagbon xcpt dat HE IS CHICKEN LIVERED!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by otukpo(f): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2010
i can't help but laugh and laugh.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by T9ksy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
anytime this man opens his mouth, I can't stop laughing

Yeah, anytime this "village headmaster"opens his mouth, I just wanna stick my fist in it.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by PhysicsQED(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
Needless verbosity. I don't see how the family of any deceased person, upon hearing such a tribute wouldn't think that the speaker was speaking merely to show off their own vocabulary rather than to commiserate with them or the nation or to actually honor the deceased's memory.

This Obahiagbon character can be annoying, though he at least stands for some things.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by 4tune1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
Even Mr Killer self must fear this Man if he hear him speaking.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by DoubleN(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
This man don mad finally! Human being don dey get 'health infrastructure'?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ibime(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
I am in a state of dystrophia as to why Prof Obahiagbon did not consider it sine qua non to display his verbose fantasmosia during the cacophany that ensued over lawmakers jamboree pay. Prof Obahiagbon seems to parambulate around key issues without commiting himself to any cause that would put him in harms way.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by amigoes(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
the best way to enjoy Obahiagbon is to use his speech as a, stress buster grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by tosinaded(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
Jesus is Lord grin
to think that he dsnt think before he says these words, is just wonderful!
as in this guy na genius cool

and yeah the guy has swagga jor! check out his dressing tongue
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by marcdunu: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
This man should not be allowed near any burial site because he has the capacity to turn a sober atmosphere into one of comedy.

Immagine people who have come to pay their last respect rolling on the floor and laughing helplessly?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by jamace(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
This grammar is another "crack your ribs". grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by leonaidas(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
Na wa oo, one day one day dis man go use grammar call himself thief. Unto say person die. Wetin? If he wan read manifesto nko?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ymodulus: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
Truly i no fit laugh!
I am waiting to see or hear when Basket mouth and their likes will insult him
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by HTownEve(f): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
LOL.
This DUDE is outrageously funny.

I hope he does not speak like this outside Nigeria.  He will be ridiculed.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
LOL grin grin grin grin

That man is crazy!!! I agree, he must never be allowed to give a eulogy. Everyone will just be cracking up.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by seanet02: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
i dey laugh oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week / Blame PDP, Private Sector For Job Losses Not Buhari — APC / Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.