Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (14636 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Again! Chai! / Patrick Obahiagbon Again! / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by homerac7: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hon. Obahiagbon,

Tnx for giving me a good dose of lafta after all d frustrations of today's work.

I can't fit stop laffin. grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by okstol: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
Guys, do you know the meaning of 'finagafitable'? It simple means throwing chairs and table in his n
ative dialect. The above word was used by Hon. Pat after the Patricia Ette imbroglio in the lower house. Imagine forming your own vocabulary with your native dialect. Its a pity that he tends talk to himself (a kinda soliloquy). I think this dude is not communicating at all.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by HTownEve(f): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
okstol:

Guys, do you know the meaning of 'finagafitable'? It simple means throwing chairs and table in his n
ative dialect. The above word was used by Hon. Pat after the Patricia Ette imbroglio in the lower house. Imagine forming your own vocabulary with your native dialect. Its a pity that he tends talk to himself (a kinda soliloquy). I think this dude is not communicating at all.

You got it. He is not communicating at all. That is why I said Dude should not be allowed to speak to an audience outside Nigeria. But you know we Nigerians like to show off with big vocabs. grin

He cracks me up though.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by chidozman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hon. obahiagbon have so branded himself that you cant help but laugh whenever he speaks.
dis man go don cause wahala wen he go pay pa Enahoro"s family condolence visit.
ABEG HON. OBAHIAGBON NA UR WAY N U WIL ALWAZ BE URSEF
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by chidozman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hon. obahiagbon have so branded himself that you cant help but laugh whenever he speaks.
dis man go don cause wahala wen he go pay pa Enahoro"s family condolence visit.
ABEG HON. OBAHIAGBON NA UR WAY N U WIL ALWAZ BE URSEF
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Hawkeye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
is there a link to the full article,
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nsiman(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
Was the Honorable addressing profs or ordinary people?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by okstol: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
Nsiman:
Was the Honorable addressing profs or ordinary people? Even if was addressing profs? That law 'breaker' is of the hook.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by elega(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
LOL, Anytime i see dis man eîghter on TV or in d paper, i reel wit laughta, wen he eventualy talks, loooool
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by adaphik(f): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2010
Hmmmm na wa. His family don see smth. I believe the essence of language, any language at all, is communication. With all that, d aim is defeated, if d person / ppl don't understand. Na wetin? I no fit laugh, abeg. They appeal to this man, to help us, abeg.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by puffpuff: 4:27am On Dec 17, 2010
I see him as a clown
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by OchiAgha2(m): 4:36am On Dec 17, 2010
This man really enjoys his dictionary and thesaurus. grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2010
Jarus said:

anytime this man opens his mouth, I can't stop laughing grin

For real bro. Same here. You gotta love the guy. grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 17, 2010
oktol said:

uys, do you know the meaning of 'finagafitable'? It simple means throwing chairs and table in his n
ative dialect. The above word was used by Hon. Pat after the Patricia Ette imbroglio in the lower house. Imagine forming your own vocabulary with your native dialect.

Nothing wrong with that.  Also I would replace the term 'dialect' with 'language'.

Its a pity that he tends talk to himself (a kinda soliloquy). I think this dude is not communicating at all.

I think you're wrong. He IS communicating. In many ways MORE effectively than 'normal' politicians.

Today every Nigerian knows where he stands on the issues which matter to them.

How many politicians can truly make that claim?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by deor03(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2010
I need the video pls
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by violent(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2010
where is kosovo?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ymodulus: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2010
violent:

where is kosovo?
u right bro
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by orgasm(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2010
I laff in benin,Iyeeeeee! Dis man wont kill somebody. Hahaha! I dey laff o(apologies to baba iyabo)
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2010
thanks honorable for the Xmas gift through dis speech which i still find very difficult to comprehend.
i ve got something to read through out the Xmas break and since i wont be in lag to attend all the shows from the known comedian,
i guess i will make do with this parliamentarian comedy.

this guy deserves to be flown to SAUDI ARABIA for medical check up,this might just be a new disease which has not been identified yet so that their can be preventive measures put in place b4 it spreads.

practically everyone i know now entertain themselves with this guys ambiguous grammar,honestly he is contagious.

im very sure pa enahoro's family members would ve converted their tears of sorrow to that of joy and relief having hard the honor to have a parliamentarian clown give them such a huge comedic unsolicited relief which they wount ve to pay for.

he should also be invited for the burial ceremony day proper so that our international guests will ve something to go back home with.

he might even be invited to become the queens jester.
this guy is gone,he will be like this till the end.
lol
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by rocachic(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
PIRKEAVOTHIAN is not even a dictionary word. This is the first time i googled anything ad only got 1 hit
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Meldrick(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
AHHHHH grin grin grin
LWKMD

CAN YOU ALL SEE HIS PICTURE POSTED AT THE BOTTOM. THAT MAN IS A COMEDIAN. E NO GO KILL ME. SEE HOW HE DREW HIS TROUSER TO HIS WAIST.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by bolafex(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
Am no longer finding the man"s grammar funny!Whats the point of big grammar wey no get meaning?Like a comedian said,let him go and campaign with his big grammar and see how many votes he will get(where votes count)I think it is an insult for the man to continue in this manner.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Viciyke(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
Did i jus read dat jargons cos dat is not English Language.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Orikinla(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2010
Honourable bombastic eulogy.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Slyr0x: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2010
U got the vid?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by MeGaStReEt: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
lol
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by ododo: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
The health infrastructure of this kolomentuos man shoup be checked. This man go kill person with grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by zoomzoom1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
"he engaged in self abnegation and mortification of the flesh in a spartan, clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure"

shocked shocked shocked this man don kill English
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by bisiaet: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
Sometime I do wonder if this man called Obahiagbon is mentally ok because I can not understand what is the essense of this big big grammar he speaks. May God help him because he now turm English Language to comedy or will I called it Atomic English or Nclear English I dont just know, I am sure Pa Enahoro where he is will be wondering what all these big grammar is all about.

Pa RIP.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by kushe: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
i had heard of him but i thought he was a fictitious character like eleyinmi of village headmaster.didnt realize he was a real person.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by bisiaet: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
Obahiagbo! Obahiagbon!! Obahiagbon!!! how many time do I called you? Please do you need help because it seems if care is not taking you may begin to speak alien world language soon may God help you I really pray. I'm afraid for him to be honest.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by MurphyG1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2010
But guys seriously do u think that guy is normal? I dont think so.
puffpuff:

I see him as a clown
Nothing more than that. Either he has a mental case or he is a clown.

He makes me laugh anyway. And he always looks serious when he is speaking those words. Lol! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) / Pandora Papers: Why Avoiding Paying Taxes To A Country You Claim To Love? / David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.