Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is Richy Or Wealth An Opportunities Or Dignity Or Achiever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Richy Or Wealth An Opportunities Or Dignity Or Achiever (561 Views)

WISDOM AND Vision. things To Do To Be An Achiever. / Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? / Ajebota Vs Ajepako, Who Makes The Better Achiever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Richy Or Wealth An Opportunities Or Dignity Or Achiever by djojo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
I was discussing this with some friend and decided to bring it to Nairaland
The question is why is it that in Nigeria we alway look at those that are rich as an achiever?
In my own view, i believe those that are rich just have the opportunity to be cos most of them do not work for it or deserve to be in the position where they are,
before Sanusi lamido came to open the secret of the like of Cecilia Ibru, Akingbola and others, Nigerians always see them as an achievers,
but what of those professors that never got the money, some Nigerians will never believe they achievers

What is ur own view on (1) who is an achieve
(2) is wealth an oppotunity or dignity
and those that with the money, is it a must to look onto them as the superior
Re: Is Richy Or Wealth An Opportunities Or Dignity Or Achiever by Phate07(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2010

Is Richy Or Wealth An Opportunities Or Dignity Or Achiever

Bro, which kind of tongue twister is this. Were you sleeping while typing? undecided

(1) (Reply)

N100,000/ Plot G. G .c Estate 5 Days Promo / What Is You Opinion About The Crises / Question: Answer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.