Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,920 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Is You Opinion About The Crises - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is You Opinion About The Crises (569 Views)

What's Your Opinion About This Selfie Taken In 1972 / What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand? / Your Opinion About Atlantic International University Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is You Opinion About The Crises by VanessaPalm: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
A few weeks ago i was reading some research about the global crises as it afects the global population grouth. Do you think this could be true and people make less children now in these hard times? This is the place where i`v read the article: <a href="">freenuderooms.net</a> . I know that now its more dificult to raise children but really where are we heading to if there are less children born? A civilisation of old people?

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation 4coppers! / Wonder Babyy: / What Do You Think Of A Your Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.