Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac (811 Views)

Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by Saintbossman: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
PRESS RELEASE

2023; ITS EITHER PRESIDENCY OR WE RECONSIDER OUR STAY IN NIGERIA , TWO
IGBO GROUPS THREATEN. PANPIEC AND OHANAEZE NDIGBO SPOKESMAN REACTS

Two Igbo groups, IGBO PEOPLES CONGRESS, IPC AND IGBO ABORIGINES IA
have declared that if Ndigbo are denied the Presidency in 2023, they
may reconsider their stay in Nigeria as Igbos cannot be in a country
where they cannot occupy the highest seat in the land.
The spokesmen of the group, Pastor Okey Colbert and Obisike Chidi
stated this in a joint Press Conference at Owerri , Imo state
recently.

The groups stated that it is not about PDP , APC or any Political
party but about justice and equity. They stated too that its not about
voting for Buhari or not in the past . We are talking about political
stability of Nigeria , about belonginess as was done for the South
West after June 12 and the South south in the past. Others cannot rule
us and we are not fit to rule others, It cannot happen , they warned.
In its reaction the PAN NIGERIA PRESIDENCY OF IGBO EXTRACTION
COALITION, PANPIEC, the umbrella body of all groups championing the
Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction, through its Director of Media
and Publicity, Prince Uche Erondu saluted all Nigerians that have
joined and are massively joining the group . He stated his conviction
that an Igbo will be President of Nigeria in 2023 and there will be no
need for the threat by the two Igbo groups whose emotion is
understandable , he noted.

Yes, other Nigerians should support the Igbo in 2023 as the Igbos have
supported others too in the past, Erondu noted.

In his own reaction, Chuks Ibegbu , the spokesman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo
world wide noted that though Ohanaeze Ndigbo is more interested in the
restructuring of Nigeria, an Igbo need to succeed President Buhari in
2023 for justice and equity sake . He however noted that the
consequences of any attempt to torpedo the Nigeria Presidency of Igbo
Extraction project in 2023 has not been discussed and the future will
tell what would happen then. We want a just and fair nation where all
groups will have political rights. You know its only the Igbo
geo-political zone that is yet to occupy Aso Rock so no one should be
in doubt that the next Nigeria President should be Igbo , Ibegbu
stated. Besides , the nation will be better for it as Igbos are nation
builders. We support PANPIEC and its programmes . We call on all
Igbos and Nigerians to support the group .

1 Share

Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by SLAP44: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Which presidency?

Who presidency help?

We want our own country and not one temporary position that people will use and indict you , accusing you of stealing trillions.

We are better in a free, untainted country where we understand each other..

4 Likes

Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by Fasindo: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
f
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by DSoj(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Test your popularity at the polls. Presidency will not be given U on platter of gold. EARN IT

1 Like

Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by ashacot: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good. This is what we should be talking about. But we should desist from insulting other ethnic groups and build bridges
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by solmus: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin

why are they announcing to us, are we their masters or their parents? last time I checked, they are Majority Tribe, and Nomination Form is free to all Nigerians in all Political Parties, while voters from all region decides who they want

Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by budaatum: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Threaten? Sounds like huffing and puffing, and I can't help think what they built their house of.

Once upon a time there were three little pigs and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes. Before they left, their mother told them "Whatever you do, do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world".

The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do. The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house. The third little pig built his house out of bricks.

One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig. But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.

The wolf then came to the house of sticks. "Let me in, Let me in little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig. But the wolf blew that house in too, and ate the second little pig.

The wolf then came to the house of bricks. "Let me in, let me in", cried the wolf "Or I'll huff and I'll puff till I blow your house in"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" said the pigs. Well, the wolf huffed and puffed but he could not blow down that brick house.

But the wolf was a sly old wolf and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house.

The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.

When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

The next day the little pig invited his mother over. She said "You see it is just as I told you. The way to get along in the world is to do things as well as you can."

Fortunately for that little pig, he learned that lesson. And he just lived happily ever after!

The Three Little Pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by ZombieHUNT: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rubbish

Who presidency EPP

The North should be an eye opener

We should be talking about restructuring the country,... Going back to the regions
Creating regional police ..

1 Like

Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by Tocheagle(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Now the anti Igbo hating lizard are here like flies attracted to shiiit
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by rrreer: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nnadi Kanu parents burial:

Present at the burial were Imo Traditional Rulers, former presidents, Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and wife, Patience Jonathan, Cross River state governor, Ben Ayade, Founder and Director of Igbere TV News, Emeh James Anyalekwa, among other top dignitaries

Please how true is this information?
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by rrreer: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=DSoj post=86762602]Test your popularity at the polls. Presidency will not be given U on platter of gold. EARN IT [/quot lole]

Did Obj test his popularity in 1999?
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by DSoj(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=rrreer post=86763791][/quote]

There was ELECTION in 1999.. Obj contested against other Candidates and he won.
Re: 2023; Igbo Groups Threaten To Pull Out Of Nigeria, As PANPIEC And Ohanaeze Reac by amuwo1980: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2020
DSoj:
Test your popularity at the polls. Presidency will not be given U on platter of gold. EARN IT
Just like Obasanjo earned it right .

(1) (Reply)

The PDP Still Has More States Than It Had In 2015 After Supreme Court's Shakeup / Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. / I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.