Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb (814 Views)

I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni / I Urge Chiwetalu Agu To Sue The Nigerian Army For Gross Violation Of His Rights / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Protecting Nigerians from the Coronavirus is a key priority for us as a Government. We have the Ministry of Health and the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) working round-the-clock with several other agencies, as well as State Governments, to ensure this.

I have absolute confidence in the relevant Ministers in the cabinet, the Presidential Task Force on Coronavirus which I recently established, and the officials of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), who are all providing constant updates and professional counsel.

I urge all Nigerians to continue to pay attention to and fully obey all the directives and guidelines being issued by the relevant Government agencies.

1 Share

Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Right now Donald Trump is addressing Americans. He talks to them everyday. But this one that wanted to be President by fire by force doesn't even have respect for Nigerians.

We should beg you to address us abi... Nonsense.

Useless people!

4 Likes

Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Perfecttouchade: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
The last time I checked , we don't have a president undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Susu888(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
DDeliverer:
Right now Donald Trump is addressing Americans. He talks to them everyday. But this one that wanted to be President by fire by force doesn't even have respect for Nigerians.

Useless people!

Wetin you wan hear from him that the relevant agencies have not informed you??

Or do you want him to come and tell you jokes to calm your frail nerves? undecided
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by YorubaKinging: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lok
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Susu888:

Wetin you wan hear from him that the relevant agencies have not informed you??

Or do you want him to come and tell you jokes to calm your frail nerves? undecided

So because the agencies are working, the president should keep mute. You are one of the potential disasters in this country.

In your reasoning it would have been better for us not to have a president since he does not need to talk to us but through his proxies and agencies.

May God deliver us from people like you.
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by aolawale025: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Man treats Nigerians like subjects
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by orisa37: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2020
STOP RIFA NOW. RIFA IS RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by helinues: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2020
Are all these words hard for you to pronounce should you address Nigerians?
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by orisa37: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2020
CORONAVIRUS is spread through the use of Helicopters and Drone, so stop the daily flights of Helicopters over KADUNA.
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by PDJT: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2020
-The Lifeless Sunni-Jihadist (LSJ) hasn’t got a clue what is going on.

-The illiterate is brain-dead so pay no attention to him. If you need current information and advice on the best practice in combating this Chinese-Virus, visit WHO or CDC websites or better still visit;
https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by NGpatriot: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11236583_f9b0a02a46174f80949a3b22fc15c3db_jpeg_jpeg25d5b8d2ea2f3970b11e88836e8409c0

Well said Mr President, but some the dirty people don't want to listen they want the president to go on TV to teach them how to practice good hygiene, how to wash their hands, how to brush their dirty stinking teeth and how to cover their dirty mouth whn the cough.

I don't even know why they prefer to listen to politicians instead of medical professionals with superior medical knowledge and affinity regarding the deadly virus.
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Jakub1: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11236583_f9b0a02a46174f80949a3b22fc15c3db_jpeg_jpeg25d5b8d2ea2f3970b11e88836e8409c0

Well said Mr President, but some the dirty people don't want to listen they want the president to go on TV to teach them how to practice good hygiene, how to wash their hands, how to brush their dirty stinking teeth and how to cover their dirty mouth whn the cough.

I don't even know why they prefer to listen to politicians instead of medical professionals with superior medical knowledge and affinity regarding the deadly virus.
[/s]
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by NGpatriot: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2020
PDJT:
-The Lifeless Sunni-Jihadist (LSJ) hasn’t got a clue what is going on.

-The illiterate is brain-dead so pay no attention to him. If you need current information and advice on the best practice in combating this Chinese-Virus, visit WHO or CDC websites or better still visit;
https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus

Hateful and unpatriotic bigots, who are fighting to keep you and your family safe in Nigeria? WHO, CDC or your own NCDC in Nigeria?

Who will test, you, who will treat you, who will care for you? CDC in America?

Who saved the life of the gentleman from Italy? CDC in America or our brave men and women and superior medical professionals that defeated Ebola with ease?

I know you people are hateful and unpatriotic, but you come off too stupid and ignorant with rubbish sometimes.

Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Jakub1: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Hateful and unpatriotic bigots, who are fighting to keep you and your family safe in Nigeria? WHO, CDC or your own NCDC in Nigeria?

Who saved the life of the gentleman from Italy? CDC in America or our brave men and women and superior medical professionals that defeated Ebola with ease?

I know you people are hateful and unpatriotic, but you come off too stupid and ignorant with rubbish sometimes.
[/s]
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by PDJT: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
-Did I beg you citizenship? Jog on, Shithole dweller!
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by NGpatriot: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
PDJT:
[s]

-Did I beg you citizenship? Jog on, Shithole dweller!
[/s]

Nigeria did not beg you to stay in Nigeria, pack your load and head to Italy where coronavirus deaths surge by 627 in a day,
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by tatatar: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2020
DDeliverer:
[s]Right now Donald Trump is addressing Americans. He talks to them everyday. But this one that wanted to be President by fire by force doesn't even have respect for Nigerians.

Useless people![/s]
With all their addressing coronavirus is ravaging their countries.Instead of you to appreciate the one that's actually working and be thankful,it's an address that's giving you wailers so much headache.
It's like if you guys were to choose between thousands dieing plus an address,and no one dead with no address.You'd choose the former.
smh
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by NGpatriot: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2020
tatatar:

With all their addressing coronavirus is ravaging their countries.Instead of you to appreciate the one that's actually working and be thankful,it's an address that's giving you wailers so much headache.
It's like if you guys were to choose between thousands dieing plus an address,and no one dead with no address.You'd choose the former.
smh

Instead of making noise, staging noisy, chaotic, confusing and meaningless speeches, our medical professionals are going about their business surgically and diligently, they've managed to keep the virus away from us, even the initial index is free of the virus.

We don't have a single death on our hands, but these evil unpatriotic people still want us to believe that countries with thousands of infections and deaths are doing better than us because they give speeches as if speeches can fight, treat and cure disease.

They don't care about any speech, they don't care about PMB and they don't care about Nigeria, they just have to spew their usual hateful and bitter nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by PDJT: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Nigeria did not beg you to stay in Nigeria, pack your load and head to Italy where coronavirus deaths surge by 627 in a day,
[/s]

-Stop begging for patriotism, it leaves you looking pathetic and exhibiting the sad life you’re currently living in the Zoo.
-I’m not remotely interested in your rambling. Jog on!
Re: I Urge Nigeria To Continue To Pay Attention And Obey Directives- Pmb by Switruth: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
The judiciary was really messed up in this regime. That was the entire country’s anger.

(1) (Reply)

These Are Most Read And Trending News In Nigeria Today / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus Have Been Reported In Nigeria Totalling To 111 Cases / An Open Letter To All The INEC Staff On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.