Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. (6256 Views)

Massage At The Comfort Of Your Home. / Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains / Dizziness, Too Much Sleep And General Body Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by jmassage: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
[color=#000099]We give a perfect general body massage at the comfort of your home at a reasonable discount price. If you are interested kindly send an email to tg_justmassage@yahoo.com or sms 07061958043. Note, Only within Lagos.[/color]
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by jmassage: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
Itz cool.
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by fesdo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
Do you have contacts in ph?
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by doublekay: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2012
body massage, home delivery, pls let me not see you near my wife.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Home full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. For women only. Lagos.
Call, or whatsapp or text 0708 783 9910.
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2014
Home full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. For women only. Lagos.
Call, or whatsapp or text 0708 783 9910.
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Home full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. 60 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue full body massage. Female clients only pls. We serve: Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi Lagos. Whatsapp 0708 783 9910.
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Can my penis be massaged also ...I need thus info
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by Kokolett(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Females only?
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by homesodear: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!!

Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONE TRAINING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)

This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes, we only have male masseuses at the moment
Kokolett: Females only?
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Classy home full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. Swedish or Deep Tissue. Exclusive to females clients only.
Lekki, Ikoyi or VI.
Whatsapp, text or call 0708 783 9910.
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by allthingsfitnez(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
t[b]ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE[/b]
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.
With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.
Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. We also run online training programs. So, you can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs, nomatter ur location.
See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Home full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. 60 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue full body massage. Female clients only. Optional: Sensual massage. We serve: Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi Lagos. Whatsapp 0708 783 9910.

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2014
best massage therapy & we travel, we have delegated therapist around Lagos, male female. The business has lots of scandals. its best you make that call and explain exactly you want, I would like to explain that sensual massages are solely based on the person administering and not everyone want to administer that, religious, personal reason, we are an agency with the best females and males, so confide in us first, when you make that call 07037504432, more detail of over 8 massages style on flyer thank you for reading.

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. 60 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue full body massage. Female clients only. Optional: Sensual massage. Location: Lekki Phase 1. Whatsapp 0708 783 9910.
N7000

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 6:55am On May 12, 2016
60 minute full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. Female clients only. Lekki Phase 1. Optional: Sensual massage.
whatsapp or call 07087839910
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2016
massageexpert:
60 minute full body massage. Soothing, relaxing massage with oil. Female clients only. Lekki Phase 1. Optional: Sensual massage.

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by tonyx4x44(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2016
massageexpert:
Yes, we only have male masseuses at the moment

Your masseuses are anti-male?
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are you stressed out with work? Are you in Pain? Do you need some time to just disappear into pleasure and relaxation? Call for home/hotel service body massage by a masseur (male) from Massage Expert Lekki. Massage for women only. Optional Sensual massage. SMS or Whatsapp us 07087839910
N7000 for Swedish. N10,000 for sensual/ erotic massage.
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 5:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Are you stressed out with work? Are you in Pain? Do you need some time to just disappear into pleasure and relaxation? Call for home/hotel service body massage by a masseur (male) from Massage Expert Lekki. Massage for women only. Optional Sensual massage. SMS or Whatsapp us 07087839910
N7000 for Swedish. N10,000 for sensual/ erotic massage
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by massageexpert: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Massage (swedish or erotic) by male masseur. Location Lekki area. N10,000
0708 783 9910 (whatsapp)
Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by Markpl: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2019
I need a good boy massge only Benin I need a female if you are ready please call me 08020292209

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by Markpl: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2019
I need a good boy massge only Benin only famale needed if you are ready please call 08026202209

1 Share

Re: GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. by Markpl: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Markpl:
I need a good boy massge only Benin I need a female if you are ready please call me 08026202209

(1) (Reply)

Treating America's First Ebola Patients / Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! / See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.