Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Have premature ejaculation. (75508 Views)

Calm Down! Four Cases Do Not Mean You Have Premature Ejaculation / Does Seminal Vesiculitis Patients Have Premature Ejaculation? / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Bbbwings: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Liliyann:
Take combo
Soak ginger, garlic, clove,tumeric inside water for 3days, after that start taking it, it cures a lot of things...Do away with beer or drinks, go on strictly fruits and vegetables,cut your sugar intake, if you masturbate, stop it for now, too much excitement can also cause it, engage in pre-intimacy, relax, discuss with your partner, it's OK if you don't last first round...Nothing is wrong with you, lastly how old are you?
We want practical
Not these theories we are seeing upanddan

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MZrapper(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
LeeTaurus05:

@MZrapper let's be brothers for once. This is the issue that someone is crying over. If we cannot help him out, we shouldn't add more stones to his luggage.
That means you don't know smartchoiice before.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I run both skincare and Aphrodisiacs.
Nope I'm not telling.
I have seen it.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Dr Ashira
I'm a 1secs man
I want to finish any babe I catch next help me DR!!

Lol...Ori e!

Go and consult doctor igodo herbal mixture cleanser hahahaaa
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Holamidhe(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
ovieigho:

alaye how old are you?
you fit be 20yrs or 18yrs like that o..
wey u dey bother about pre-mature eja grin

let me tell you if you are in that age bracket sometimes na anxiety dey worry u o..

by the time you keep pouring akamu all the time
at age 30+ u go find cum and you wont see..
by then u go be super stud..

but if you are of the latter age i mention bros
visit kolaq alagbo oo..
or make i give you my paddy number for ibadan ko ba e ki agbo grin

I dey IB.. Give me your paddy number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Befii: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Dnt worry, if i now last 5hrs plus, den ur case isn't 2 different. Use sildenafil citrate, i almost hit d hell out of my girl friend last i used it. U can get it in pharmaceuticals.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Stanfeelings: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
MZrapper:

Leave me out of your rants and solve your dick-ish first.
Mr five.
YOUR KIND HAS WORSE SPIRITUAL PROBLEM. CYBER BULLY. IN REAL LIFE YOU ARE TRASH, TRAMP

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by buskill: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Mr OGA bulldozer don come down after one round.This shouldn't be so,this is one of the aims and objectives of omega herbal care to make sure live is suitable for every homes and family to live well.
The picture below are the followings:-
4pieces of banana
2pieces of Apple
2pieces of oranges
3slices of water melon
A whole coconuts
Tiger nuts
A whole pawpaw
1 piece of pear.

If you like you can blend and drink,you will derive the same result,and if you like you may it raw.this will wake some cells that are weak in the body to regain strength and more effective in their various department.take it once in a weak and be satisfy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
tongue
Lostz:
I have seen it.

tongue. Sure its mine?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Froshloaded: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2020
;
AshiraWealthy:

Lol...Ori e!

Go and consult doctor igodo herbal mixture cleanser hahahaaa
Ye ori mi!!
Did I say secs
I am a one second man
You sure igodo herbal mixture will work...
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Maroghene(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Please what can I do about it? It is getting real embarrassing these days.

Advise me please.... and no insults.

I feel ur pain bro... I was worse off. I had my first sex while serving at 21 and btw 10 secs, I had ejaculated and it continued that way as I seldomly had sex COS of my view about it but last year things changed, barely does a month go by without me having sex due to my Doctor friend advice. Now am a bit stable, at least 4 mins even though am not there yet but I was better than when I started.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Jeweltz(f): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
When I said all nairaland boys are 2 seconds man, some Idiots were roasting me. God forbids me marrying 2 seconds man
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by wazirmichika1(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
My brother always eat tigernut and coconut don't take too much surga
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Now slow down, u are already taking this too far.
A wise man once said, never use someone's predicament to insult them.
U might think u are causing him pain by insulting him, but unknown to u, u are demeaning urself n practically telling people that u are an immature low life, which I'm very sure u ain't, so I suggest u take a chill pill.
Just learn to ignore people, it's not every insult u respond to.
MZrapper:

I will advise you to go and kick the bucket.
You have no reason to be alive.
I have always known you ain't a man, weak shim.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by govomotors: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
I have realised that on this issue what work for Mr. A may likely not work for Mr. B since we have different body chemistry.

As for me, if I should chew 4 bitter kola a day before sex. I beg myself to cum once my partner start saying "you have not come"? Sometimes, I add a bottle of stout which an added value. Note: I don't do this all the time except I need to pump up the volume.

I have an elderly friend above 68yrs who drive for about 30minutes to buy groundnut and dried popcorn (local popcorn). With that he told me, he can go as long as he want. But that doesn't work for me.

There are other factors that makes one fail in the act. Let me say (No. 1) from experience:

1. Although, I can pump continuously for 20-30minutes but if a lady tries to resist initially by saying no not now and I insist. I will not last for 1minutes due to the initial resistance..

2. I also learnt that self wacking (masturbation) also kills talent during real action.

3. They said "practice makes perfect". If you have sex once in many month, surely you will not perform credibly.

Until you know what makes you stand up for the occasion, I wish you well.

10 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by kthermo: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
First, l will like to sincerely sympathize with you on everything.

Yes. There is a solution. The solution is to cure all the things that result to the quick ejaculation.
Then, the issue proper will be cured too.
This is what these two Chinese Herbal Capsules and Herbal Tea has been doing and will do for you.
Not just for issues like this alone, but so many other health challenges.
Please take this as serious as possible because so many people has been saved by these wonder Chinese products.
They are 100% natural with NAFDAC approved and no side effect.
Call/WhatsApp me on 08135376657 for more details and to get the products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by josmart(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

.how long are u always last when you are doing the second around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by kokomilala(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
You need therapy. Specifically, you need Indian Ayurvedic medicine amongst other things. Send me msg on 08081815528 on Whatsapp.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
tongue
tongue. Sure its mine?
saw your number there
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

Before you enter sef, you don explode.... I still beta pass you be that, by 43 more seconds only........

Be pleased with your 48 seconds........ grin
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MXD5050: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol, I see people suggesting you should see a doctor.l, that is indeed funny. What can a doctor do, not all case are medical case it's just worrisome that we in this part of the world don't understand that most issues are psychological and not medical or spiritual. 09057016086 chat me up I can assist with practical means to help you. So many clients come to me for same issues am a counseling psychologist by profession. If only we know the aftermath of all this drug this drugs that cause to our systems we would sort for the right solution to our issues. Am a well exposed counseling psychologist and well exposed in sex therapy with a full knowledge of sexual education.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by ikorodureporta: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
If partt one na 5s, I no think part 2 & 3 go b like that... except u no like yrsf
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Danma(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chat me up , I will send you the number of one sex therapist I knew. Am very sure she will help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by jkhalifa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
wtf niggie is u kidding me?? Goan get
Herbal cleanser
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by kayzeesoft(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

You mean if you see only bra and pant you'll cum?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
eat friuits, diet yen yen yen. angry

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by kingola111(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

There always a solution to everything
My advice is when you want to have sex next try to do soapy then start your second round with her make sure you play 4 play well with her then start
You go surely last but if you come release 5seconds again at the 2nd round
Bro take your case to baba
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Jahzmin007: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Go Ibile...
There is always solution...
Herbs can do this...
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Jonakez(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Call me here 08064425362... I will link you to a man young man that will help you get rid of that... He'll give you roots and herbs, then you'll thank me later.. . It won't cost you much... And I won't collect a dime from you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by bisedge: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello Poster, you problem is treatable. I am a dealer in Gorontola hausa natural herb from Gombe state. I supply Jaaruma with the Gorontola product. You can google the benefits online. The english name is Snot apple. Call me on 08131372044 if interested.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Areaboy2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

I cum during fore-play too mate.

no vex bro. but this made me laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.